Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Equitybase 🚀 Security Token Platform Ecosystem - page 103. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
That's pretty cool, I hope they have has some advisors/marketers apply for the role, it would be good to get some other really enthusiastic and passionate team members to help push this project as well as they can.
Activity: 322
The project before which not one person on this planet can not resist. Are you looking for a large payroll? Then you immediately need to join them
Activity: 539
Good project with a hard-working team and an interesting idea.Nice way to make to carry everybody along, i believe more people will be more interested if you understood more
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Great project and the  platforms of Equitybase is to provide an entire investment trading ecosystem from funding, investing and liquidating, very nice i support your project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm glad to be part of this project.
Activity: 121
This is a good sign that a good promising project enters the world of Crypto to do something new, unique and useful.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Equitybase is a project with a great future. The key to success is a properly set goal, an excellent team of developers, well-known advisers and honesty of the team. All this I see in this project. So I'm thinking about investing my money.
Activity: 46
I'm glad to be part of this project
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
i think the project will be awesome and succesfully but we must all support, because Equitybase Real Estate platform is a new Ethereum Smart Contract based ecosystem that applies.
Activity: 16
This project is going to be a really exciting one.  Security platform will be really huge for large investor in the next few years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Equity Invest demo is live

https://invest.equitybase.co

Thanks. Going to check this one out straight away.

Edit: https://invest.equitybase.co/real-estate-offerings/landmark-mandarin-oriental/ this looks amazing......being able to invest in hotels and such Smiley
Activity: 280
Bitcoin Evangelist Chandler Guo has joing Equitybase as Chief Advisor

https://medium.com/equitybase

This is a good signal!
Activity: 14
Hey guys! What are the dates for the main token sale guys?
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
That's a good idea - to apply blockchain and smart contract technologies to the world of Real Estate investments.
I see this project very interesting, i hope it will success in future!
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
By mid 2018 Equitybase aims to launch a fully functional website which will be the Equitybase Platform. Once the platform is live investors/users can invest in any amount of commercial real estate holdings and receive/release dividends from rent roll along with asset appreciation.  Shocked
Activity: 81
I read your whitepaper. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. I wish you continued success!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
EquityBase is a decentralized Peer-to-peer platform that promises to provide commercial real estate options such as credit valuation, project assessment, and liquidate events by using blockchain technology.
Activity: 151
Activity: 151
This project to me is well packaged with a genuine product behind it. The project team members are also vastly experienced and will bring such experience to bear in pushing this project to successful end. Good luck gentle men
It's nice that the team already has some experience, you can safely count on such people
For a good project is very important is the experience of the team and its desire to become better! Smiley

thank you for the kind feedback, you can join us on our telegram group t.me/equitybase if you have any other questions
Activity: 46
I'll take note of that  Grin
Jump to: