Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Equitybase 🚀 Security Token Platform Ecosystem - page 107. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 3
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
Oh, these themes with screenshots from the site ... Do not worry about the Russian-speaking audience at all. In general terms, the idea of the project is clear, and I think it has the right to implement. I will follow the development of your project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Equitybase ANN Hindi Translation is live at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-equitybase-digital-real-estate-exchange-ecosystem-2991835

Whitepaper is almost done. Wi be ready by tomorrow

Stay tuned
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
rudegirl400 

URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rudegirl400-1863068

I REALLY INTERSTING THIS ICO.

GOOD LUCK Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
So it's an exchange? But, what is the digital real estate ecosystem? What are these? Can we trade our real estate property there or is it a place to do the selling? What would be the use of the BASE token? Kindly pardon my ignorance, i just wanted to get enlighten to be more aware about this project.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
what is the different from others real estate, I hope this platform give the other innovation
Activity: 151
Join our social airdrop program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2989885

Earn up to 30 BASE Token for participation.
I guess there must be many obstacles when a new team decides to make "global" company from scratch. But anyway, I admire your courage and wish you good luck!

wont be easy, we will launch our crowdfunding platform in united states first, then aboard once we obtain additional regulatory license respectively. Process of obtaining license will be very time consuming and expensive but we are looking toward it.

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I guess there must be many obstacles when a new team decides to make "global" company from scratch. But anyway, I admire your courage and wish you good luck!
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/equitybase-18380 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

thank you, we will verify team and other info as well.
Зaмeчaтeльный пpoeкт,oчeнь xopoшaя кoнцeпция, этo дeйcтвитeльнo звyчит xopoшo,я xoтeл бы yчacтвoвaть и пoддepживaть этy плaтфopмy,
пoтoмy чтo oнa выглядит oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющим и интepecным пpoeктoм, a тaкжe имeeт oгpoмный пoтeнциaл для ycпexa в бyдyщeм,
я пpoчитaл дoкyмeнт и дopoжнyю кapтy, этo дeйcтвитeльнo пoтpяcaющe! Я oчeнь paд быть чacтью этoгo.Haдeюcь, чтo вaши пpoeкты бyдyт ycпeшными и ycпeшными, бoльшe oбнoвлeний пpoeктa.

thank you very much for your support, please join our bounty program if you have interest. We will be offering weekly token giveaways as well
Only one developer in the team?

we have a few more which we will be adding shortly
Activity: 42
Only one developer in the team?
when will token sale begin ?
pre-sale will be launching on 2/28 with 40% discount
Activity: 34
when will token sale begin ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
equitybase is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
we still have a few spots left on translation for the bounty if anyone has interest
I have seen some real-estate related crypto-projects here but never seen one that made waves and made noise over the cryptoworld, they've just started with a good start like REX but end up flopping. What are the differences of this project from the rest of them?

Great point, REX is more of a listing services similar to realtor.com, zillow.com, etc..

Our business model emphasize on creating an ecosystem for raising funds for developers, real estate funds. Similar to real estate crowdfunding such as realtyshares, realcrowd and offer asset back tokenize investments without lock in period and would be digital and tradable on our platform with guarantee liquidity.

Secondly, we add in a exchange platform for investors which enable them to liquidate their investment holdings without lock in period. Since each listings would have a estimate hold period along with internal return rate (IRR) the price of each shares would goes up daily until to the estimate hold period. So, the longer you hold the investment the more you would make from yield and on liquidity events.

Thirdly, we built in a 5% reserve account for each listings to provide liquidity to its investors. We will also have a general reserve pool to be utilize as an umbrella system for platform liquidity as well.

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I have seen some real-estate related crypto-projects here but never seen one that made waves and made noise over the cryptoworld, they've just started with a good start like REX but end up flopping. What are the differences of this project from the rest of them?
as this project plan creates developers and investment managers to offer investment opportunities supported by direct investment to investors around the world. the luck project plan continues towards success

thank you very much
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
as this project plan creates developers and investment managers to offer investment opportunities supported by direct investment to investors around the world. the luck project plan continues towards success
Jump to: