Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Equitybase 🚀 Security Token Platform Ecosystem - page 104. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Just want to say this project is very good and the concept is nice and the system is very promising "it will be the first securities token platform."  The Team of this project is decent, So I would to say we will be success of this project. 👍 Thumbs up to developers 👍 Goodluck and thankyou for this kind of promising project. 😀

thanks, equity invest demo is live and we are working on equity exchange as well.

stay tuned
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This project to me is well packaged with a genuine product behind it. The project team members are also vastly experienced and will bring such experience to bear in pushing this project to successful end. Good luck gentle men
It's nice that the team already has some experience, you can safely count on such people
For a good project is very important is the experience of the team and its desire to become better! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Just want to say this project is very good and the concept is nice and the system is very promising "it will be the first securities token platform."  The Team of this project is decent, So I would to say we will be success of this project. 👍 Thumbs up to developers 👍 Goodluck and thankyou for this kind of promising project. 😀
Activity: 112
Reserve Vietnamese Translation: Whitepaper+ANN + BOUNTY
- BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
- BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hbccpyo-1318019
- Language: Vietnamese
- Portfolio : http://bit.ly/2GZXmb9
- ETH address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
If you are interested in my assistance, please send me a personal message
demo is live you can check it out at invest.equitybase.co
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Team, do you have any background before this project?

you can go check on our site, founder is currently managing 100mm real estate equity fund and cmo was from dsc and newegg
Check the official site, this is not enough. First of all, you will need to study the technical documentation, this will allow you to study the project in more detail

thank you, we will launch demo of equity invest in a day or so.
That's specifically with the demo version I would be interested to read, I want to see everything in person Smiley
This project to me is well packaged with a genuine product behind it. The project team members are also vastly experienced and will bring such experience to bear in pushing this project to successful end. Good luck gentle men
It's nice that the team already has some experience, you can safely count on such people
we are in talks with a few more exchanges as well, we will post updated info once we are approved
Activity: 336
Equitybase listed on IDEX now, good times to get some token

you can go check on our site, founder is currently managing 100mm real estate equity fund and cmo was from dsc and newegg
Check the official site, this is not enough. First of all, you will need to study the technical documentation, this will allow you to study the project in more detail

thank you, we will launch demo of equity invest in a day or so.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that this project is worthy of attention. I want to study it in more detail. This is a nascent star, about which everyone will soon learn.

we are very glad that chandler will join our advisory team and provide great insight to us
Activity: 322
Chandler Guo has join Equitybase as Chief Advisor
https://medium.com/equitybase/chandler-guo-has-join-equitybase-as-chief-advisor-f4fe743fa0bf

Equitybase a securities token platform ecosystem announce Chandler Guo has join Equitybase as a Chief Advisor to its ongoing ICO. Chandler will bring its expertise and insight focusing on our expansion into the greater asia market

Chandler is a pioneer of the Blockchain Technology Industry with one of the most credentialed resumes in the world. As one of China’s cryptocurrency evangelist, Chandler was previously one of the largest Bitcoin mining operation in the world, has purchased network tokens at the earliest stage of leading Blockchain Technology projects such as Ethereum, NEO, Tron, Qtum, and is an investor in Binance, Huobi, and Gate.io. Also, Chandler is an angel investor in bitbank.com, Qtum, Bitfund, Pefund and etcchain.
Bitcoin Evangelist Chandler Guo has joing Equitybase as Chief Advisor

https://medium.com/equitybase
Real estate ICOs are always disappointed. It has always been like that. I hope it will not happen with this. As a result of my personal emotional experiences, I think it is necessary to research real estate applications very very well.
totally agree, we have broaden our scope of work to be a securities token platform, since framework and regulation are the same with all asset back securities.
Activity: 182
Real estate ICOs are always disappointed. It has always been like that. I hope it will not happen with this. As a result of my personal emotional experiences, I think it is necessary to research real estate applications very very well.
we are listed on idex.market, more exchanges to come

Jump to: