Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Equitybase 🚀 Security Token Platform Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
A great project because it provides a marketplace allowing real estate developers sponsors and worldwide to present their projects on the platform to raise funds effectively.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Congratulations on the end of sales! Tell me why I can not go to the project site?
Activity: 98
Nice project. I think it's one of the most promising projects of the year, solid project with a great team.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
I follow your signature bounty, but until now I have not got a token from you yet,
how long I have to wait ?
here is my description in your bounty
username : warto
profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/warto-992126
number in spreadsheet signature campaign : number 17
telegram username : @takok olok
address mew: 0x206C5Db90aF8c8aC1052164ad6C1b92B95b37F2D
Activity: 291
I follow bounty signature, but until now I still have not received token from your bounty this, when I can receive token?
Activity: 168
Activity: 43
The concept of your project does sound good, and may be perfect for what you need. But before you work with them, you should be able to get a review of them. Whether it has had positive feedback or none at all because many risk that may be your responsibility
Activity: 97
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 4
Activity: 41
Activity: 10
yes I hope With this nice project, will succeed to attract investors to join project because this will be very profitable
Activity: 37
many useful infomation shared here. Thanks for all bro
Activity: 224
Nice project. I think it's one of the most promising projects of the year, solid project with a great team.
This platform creates real, legally regulated solutions for issuers, intermediaries and investors who want to combine the securities market, real estate and crypto assets. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Previously, the real estate market was exactly the place where they invested to preserve their wealth, now huge investments went into the crypto currency, so why not combine such giants? Smiley Equitybase does useful work
Activity: 151
we are launching our own in 2 months
Activity: 123
Please tell me,when exchange ?!?
Activity: 6
This looks like a great project!
Activity: 2
Security Token Platform Ecosystem. Let's see what happens guys...
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The use of the blockage platform will make universal access to the project, and this reduces the typical barriers to the launch of security tokens, which eliminate the gap between the encryption assets of the block and the traditional securities market. 
Pages:
Jump to: