Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥 - page 8. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I've been a fan of this project since this was created, and have seen some improvements lately. But I know for sure there is more for this platform the team really innovates this project to a higher level. But the community needs constant updates regarding with the Development so that the interest for this project from the supporters and investors will remain.

I got your idea to this, but they do always update the community on their Telegram channel, they highly encourage to join their channel for more information.

Okay, bud. I will just join their channel. I'm expecting I can question more there. Do they post their statistics about the Eterbank project there?

It's much better if you'll see it for yourself. Don't post your questions here, go to the channel already.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I've been a fan of this project since this was created, and have seen some improvements lately. But I know for sure there is more for this platform the team really innovates this project to a higher level. But the community needs constant updates regarding with the Development so that the interest for this project from the supporters and investors will remain.

I got your idea to this, but they do always update the community on their Telegram channel, they highly encourage to join their channel for more information.

Okay, bud. I will just join their channel. I'm expecting I can question more there. Do they post their statistics about the Eterbank project there?
Activity: 280

Any update for the token sale and can you give me link or information on where to get updates on it? Did the project already reach their target softcap?
As far as i know, they are active on telegram and i didnt find any updates here also. You can try asking them through their telegram group so that you will get the informations you need.

Oh I see! what's their telegram channel? Do you have any links for me to direct ask them questions about my concerns?

Hey bud, check out the first page of the thread you can see their telegram link there. Hope this may help you!

@Relentless1020 this is what I intend to answer to your inquiry. Just follow his instructions so you can check their telegram channel.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Any update for the token sale and can you give me link or information on where to get updates on it? Did the project already reach their target softcap?
As far as i know, they are active on telegram and i didnt find any updates here also. You can try asking them through their telegram group so that you will get the informations you need.

Oh I see! what's their telegram channel? Do you have any links for me to direct ask them questions about my concerns?

Hey bud, check out the first page of the thread you can see their telegram link there. Hope this may help you!
Activity: 126

Activity: 26
I want the idea luck.
Very great idea, clear-cut approach!  Good luck team.

They have already talked about this matter before, if you have any inquiry about the project you must tell them directly to their telegram channel. Much better read their replies on this thread before asking some questions about the platform.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
unfortunately, I did not really understand your site. when I tried to look at information about the sale of tokens, I found information about the team. Tell me what's the reason. maybe the dates of sale are still unknown?

It seems to me that the sale of tokens began even earlier. and the date was announced even earlier. Did you really look at the site of this project carefully?
Activity: 28
Hi, guys!
I want the plan luck! Logical vision, a very promising design!
Activity: 126
unfortunately, I did not really understand your site. when I tried to look at information about the sale of tokens, I found information about the team. Tell me what's the reason. maybe the dates of sale are still unknown?
The dates of token sals was on the very first page of this announcement thread. ICO start june 2 and ends on 13th of August if im not wrong. Just check it for yourself.
They have whitepaper also in the openning page so you can check it so that you'll be able to understand the project much better.
The dates of token sals was on the very first page of this announcement thread. ICO start june 2 and ends on 13th of August if im not wrong. Just check it for yourself.
Try checking it again bud, and try to continue to scroll down. That information about the team you saw was just an overview and the details for token sale was on below.
Activity: 154
They should at least didn't limit the raffle for only first 1000 purchases so that many would still encourage to invest and join the raffle.
Do you have any idea if there are still slot to be able to count as participant in raffle? Maybe they limit it so that everyone would race for first 1000 entry i guess.
It is worth investing even without raffle. Explore their whitepaper and check the website. The raffle is just an extra or bonus but still the decision is on your hand.
Activity: 38
I hope this business go up well and perfect! Absorbing project, brilliant activity, cognizant website.
They should at least didn't limit the raffle for only first 1000 purchases so that many would still encourage to invest and join the raffle.
Do you have any idea if there are still slot to be able to count as participant in raffle? Maybe they limit it so that everyone would race for first 1000 entry i guess.
There is no slot left for sure. Because the ICO started last month and probably all entry was already taken on the first day of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: