Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 20. (Read 27539 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:28:41 PM
I read that Buterin in today's team of Ethereum does not mean much and decides as it was before. Many issues are generally resolved without his participation.
Activity: 280
November 02, 2018, 06:23:10 PM
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 500 dollars..
Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
I don’t think that Buterin will leave Ethereum, despite a lot of people talking about it. I hope that Ethereum will recover soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 02, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 06:08:19 PM
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
I haven’t found information about partnership, but this project has good advisors. I hope they will promote it successfully
Agree that it is easy to promote a product that interests everyone and needs everything. Therefore, all hope for the development team.
It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
November 02, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
Unfortunately, blockchain technology cannot be called 100% invulnerable. Don't forget the common "attack 51". This could be very serious.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 05:59:42 PM
All files will be stored in the blockchain system, this is the right solution, above all the security of personal data and files
blockchain is the best protection, because nobody can hack and take something without any mark..
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
November 02, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
sorry but which blockchain you will use in your project?
i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency, I first mistakenly thought that if the project does not have its own blockchain, then it is doomed. I don't think so now.
Activity: 238
November 02, 2018, 05:48:17 PM
And with it the improvement of the entire ecosystem of ERC-20 tokens! So the choice of the ethereum blockchain to launch their projects is chosen by the developers correctly!
It is reliable enough and developers do not have to waste time at creating special blockchain. I think that it is rather wise
Activity: 392
November 02, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
sorry but which blockchain you will use in your project?
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
November 02, 2018, 05:41:53 PM
And with it the improvement of the entire ecosystem of ERC-20 tokens! So the choice of the ethereum blockchain to launch their projects is chosen by the developers correctly!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 500 dollars..
Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
November 02, 2018, 05:36:45 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
I haven’t found information about partnership, but this project has good advisors. I hope they will promote it successfully
Agree that it is easy to promote a product that interests everyone and needs everything. Therefore, all hope for the development team.
November 02, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world
Of course, the crypto market will recover and continue its development. I think that in perspective we will lead many more ups and downs.
November 02, 2018, 05:16:41 PM
Activity: 439
November 02, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world
Activity: 266
November 02, 2018, 05:06:19 PM
but there is a lot of cloud storage which working in ethereum. May be better make it on EOS?
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popular
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
November 02, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
November 02, 2018, 04:58:39 PM
Being in the file storage space for over 10yrs and counting means you've been comfortable with how things are going. What then do you need ICO money for?You could go on and on and probably do an IPO instead but why ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: