Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 2. (Read 27494 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 03, 2019, 07:47:40 PM
Remember guys to get on board while we still have bonus FFM tokens!!  Cheesy
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 02, 2019, 09:15:01 PM
Good Job guys!
That's a very nice project.
I wish you all the best for your ICO
Activity: 14
March 01, 2019, 09:32:31 AM
I will be interesting seeing how the sale proceeds. Thank you for sharing! Smiley
copper member
March 01, 2019, 09:29:39 AM
Our Crowdsale is now live, jump on board and lets build this decentralised/hybrid file sharing platform together! Cheesy

http://files.fm/library
copper member
February 28, 2019, 11:06:26 PM
Hi, can you please share a link for WP

It’s not in our signature? Or website?
Activity: 41
February 28, 2019, 09:03:13 PM
Hi, can you please share a link for WP
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 28, 2019, 12:40:25 PM
In order to write here on the forum, I first turned to your site. I tried to understand how long your site, what traffic and which countries are very popular. And that's what I got, maybe my information will be useful to many.
How long is the site?
The site has really existed for a long time, during which time it has acquired a large number of indicators. PR Trust etc

Which countries are the most popular?
It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

What is traffic per day?
Approximately 100,000 unique visitors.

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.
Above, I saw a comment that there are doubts in the company's product, and the fact that the guy was very surprised that "the project is still alive." Compare data today with past time. and you will get the full answer.
Files.fm is so popular is India! I didn’t know it. However Indian people are very active in crypto projects so it is not a surprise

maybe the reason is that the bots wind up the inputs? but given what is now the stable format of sites with less than a thousand visits this is quite a good result.
copper member
February 28, 2019, 07:23:29 AM
Get ready guys remember, it’s only 12 HOURS LEFT UNTIL LAUNCH of our crowdsale. EVERY token is backed by our storage..
1 terabyte of storage right now is only 99$. For LIFE!! That’s a deal nobody should miss..
http://files.fm/library  Cheesy
copper member
February 26, 2019, 08:55:23 AM
Get ready guys remember, it’s only 2 days left until launch of our crowdsale. EVERY token is backed by our storage..
1 terabyte of storage right now is only 99$. For LIFE!! That’s a deal nobody should miss..
http://files.fm/library Cheesy
copper member
February 24, 2019, 08:14:21 PM
Get ready guys remember, it’s only 3 days left until launch of our crowdsale. EVERY token is backed by our storage.. 1 terabyte of storage right now is only 99$. For LIFE!! That’s a deal nobody should miss..
http://files.fm/library  Cheesy
copper member
February 23, 2019, 08:47:26 PM

Calm down. You should be asking the bounty manager about this.

Go to the bounty page. It shows the length and end dates.

Honestly, I would expect a 'hero' member to already know this stuff

I agree with you, thanks for your opinion and assistance.  Smiley
copper member
February 23, 2019, 08:46:19 PM
Does this mean that the campaign now ends tomorrow or when does it end? The week also has 8 days instead of 7 days. Could you please let us know what the plan is for signature participants? Does the campaign go on or stop for now?

This isnt my department, perhaps you can ask the bounty manager in the files.fm bounty thread? link in the signature below.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
February 23, 2019, 07:02:29 PM
Will there be an update regarding the length of the bounty campaign or will it definitely end in a couple of days?

We will most likely have other bounty tasks later on.. this project isn't disappearing...

Does this mean that the campaign now ends tomorrow or when does it end? The week also has 8 days instead of 7 days. Could you please let us know what the plan is for signature participants? Does the campaign go on or stop for now?

Calm down. You should be asking the bounty manager about this.

Go to the bounty page. It shows the length and end dates.

Honestly, I would expect a 'hero' member to already know this stuff

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
February 23, 2019, 06:22:33 PM
Will there be an update regarding the length of the bounty campaign or will it definitely end in a couple of days?

We will most likely have other bounty tasks later on.. this project isn't disappearing...

copper member
February 23, 2019, 05:14:57 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 07:42:49 PM
It is interesting to put your signature on the forum! Where can I find out detailed information on pricing and conditions?
It used to be post on the official website and that’s why try to watch for it there. I guess it should be there..
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
February 22, 2019, 06:15:28 PM
copper member
February 22, 2019, 05:59:26 PM
It is interesting to put your signature on the forum! Where can I find out detailed information on pricing and conditions?

Perhaps!! our website? http://files.fm/library
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 09:24:13 AM

just these people are very responsible to their obligations. those projects have a rather serious plan of action and quickly achieve their goals
It is nice to see in the correspondence, old-timers who have a high rank. I am glad that there are still serious teams ready to bring the product to the result. In general, this is a good quality among people, to go towards their goal, and it doesn’t matter if they have money at first, they appear or resources or people will come.

It is also interesting to find out for your signature.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
February 22, 2019, 09:04:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: