Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 23. (Read 27539 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
November 02, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
I haven’t found an answer to this question, too. I think that it should be used as payment method inside their system

Its to incentivise the participation of the network from uploaders, to file sharers, to people who meta tag the information..
you can find out more about this in our overview and white paper on the website.

https://library.files.fm
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
Are there any need to make such kind of storage on blockchain? Personally for me Telegram is ideal storage of all my files

I'm sure telegram is a great way for storing files, but what about sharing and are you able to sell content, get paid for uploading interesting content? I think no.. we are creating a place which will be your personal storage, your youtube, your wikipedia which rewards everybody who participates within the ecosystem. Grin
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
I love various kinds of information storage.
Maybe I didn’t look attentively, it is planned to reward people for making translations of books into various languages (high-quality translations)
I faced the problem that many wonderful books are not translated from the original language and people either have to refuse to read or work on their own translations.

Translations would be a lovely use case for this project, I personally love text to speak audio books using googles new BIGWAVE deep learning.. It would be wonderful to access new and exciting books which haven't currently been translated.. to a language I speak.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
Have you got any more detailed road map? It would be nice to post it there, because most of investors are interested it that kind of information.

Thanks for asking... please check out this site.. https://library.files.fm

Also feel free to join our telegram channel if you have any questions!
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
sorry but which blockchain you will use in your project?
I join the question. I also want to know on the blockchain from which project did you choose? It should be a reliable and fast solution!

As responded to the other gentleman, we will be forking the Etherium chain and using it for our monetary system and copyright management.  Wink
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:26:15 AM
Oh, there are some empty points in your poll. So you’d better fix it to have more accurate information

We would like to totally delete the poll, as it was a bit of fun nobody was really engaging with.. but sadly it looks like you can't kill it.. it won't DIE!  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 09:25:49 AM
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?

We have a partnership with Credits Blockchain - https://credits.com
It is very good that such a new project already has business contacts in crypto circles. Partnerships are always good!
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:24:55 AM
There are some files storage  platforms that I am doubting that this project could become a leader.  However we never know..

Have faith young Skywalker, we have been working in cloud storage for 10 years, we have a strong backbone to run this project efficiently and effectively.. anybody else out there in this space are producing poor MVP's and very second rate products.
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
sorry but which blockchain you will use in your project?

Our current plans are to fork the etherium blockchain for the monetary system & copyright management.
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:20:45 AM
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?

We have a partnership with Credits Blockchain - https://credits.com
copper member
November 02, 2018, 09:19:06 AM
hello, where i can see your developers and advisors?

Hi, sorry for my late response.. this is something currently in progress, you can find some core members in our white paper!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
but there is a lot of cloud storage which working in ethereum. May be better make it on EOS?
EOS is not yet as common as Ethereum. and not the fact that he will be able to get around in the near future. Buterin promises to release updates of the Ethereum block in the spring of 2019.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
November 02, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
but there is a lot of cloud storage which working in ethereum. May be better make it on EOS?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
I see on the website. information and planning of your project are great. but such a project there are many competitors in the ICO market, what are the differences and advantages of your project with others?
The difference from other projects  is not clear to me, too. But from the other hand, there are a few of similar projects. Personally I haven’t met any project like that .
I also did not meet projects with exactly this concept. There are projects that position themselves as cloud storage. But it was in that interpretation, like this Files.fm Library project, that I personally did not meet.
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 08:28:28 AM
Personally for me is important to know for sure that is platform will be safe enough to store private data right there. With whom can I talk to make clear everything about security of personal files there ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
I see on the website. information and planning of your project are great. but such a project there are many competitors in the ICO market, what are the differences and advantages of your project with others?
The difference from other projects  is not clear to me, too. But from the other hand, there are a few of similar projects. Personally I haven’t met any project like that .
Activity: 126
November 02, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
All files will be stored in the blockchain system, this is the right solution, above all the security of personal data and files
Can you imagine an array of data that users will upload to the blockchain? How will it function? It seems to me that the blockchain is not the best way to store media files.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
November 02, 2018, 08:11:16 AM
where i can see terms and conditions of your crowdsale?
Activity: 182
November 02, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
Maybe I didn’t look attentively, it is planned to reward people for making translations of books into various languages (high-quality translations)
I faced the problem that many wonderful books are not translated from the original language and people either have to refuse to read or work on their own translations.
Are there any need to make such kind of storage on blockchain? Personally for me Telegram is ideal storage of all my files
for YOUR files)) Personally, I don’t know which book I should read at the moment and the availability of sites providing access to all users ’files is an ideal option for me
The service should be excellent, there will be no problems with information, it can be taken from another person, it just happens on the Internet that there is not always the necessary information
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
for YOUR files)) Personally, I don’t know which book I should read at the moment and the availability of sites providing access to all users ’files is an ideal option for me
Pages:
Jump to: