Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 27. (Read 27539 times)

copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
with the existence of Files.fm upload files in large size is not a problem now. but the explanation about the upload process is less detailed. how long the process has not been explained.

I can understand some of the UX/UI issues people have been having, you will be pleased to know we will be refreshing the design soon, and tweaking some of these issues Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
I am sure this is a big project because the journey from 2007 was not a short time, I think you will get a fairly central place in the eyes of investors, because your history incised that you are experienced in this field
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
August 27, 2018, 10:36:40 AM
with the existence of Files.fm upload files in large size is not a problem now. but the explanation about the upload process is less detailed. how long the process has not been explained.
copper member
August 27, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
Established company that adopts blockchain. IM IN!

Glad to have you onboard! Cheesy
Activity: 86
August 27, 2018, 08:26:21 AM
Established company that adopts blockchain. IM IN!
copper member
August 27, 2018, 08:20:24 AM
Great news, I've been able to convince our team members to upload our Lightpaper while we are still working on a few other elements of the whitepaper and our business strategy.

I hope you guys will find this an interesting overview.

https://files.fm/down.php?i=8gbh39s7

We look forward to hearing your thoughts, suggestions, comments. Grin

Activity: 123
August 27, 2018, 05:12:57 AM
It's great to see a lot of groups (ICO's and alike) are using our free storage to upload whitepapers and documents for their ICO's. Helps with the legitimacy of our World Library Project to know we are an established name in storage space. Cheesy

not only that, Files.fm provides convenience for its users, modern, innovative, seamless connections, unlimited storage and pinning files to websites to send content, upload content, use content and users can sell their content.
copper member
August 27, 2018, 04:52:24 AM
It's great to see a lot of groups (ICO's and alike) are using our free storage to upload whitepapers and documents for their ICO's. Helps with the legitimacy of our Files.fm Library to know we are an established name in storage space. Cheesy
copper member
August 27, 2018, 04:38:24 AM
i checked the website and wanna ask a small Q , what is the role of token in the platform ,will it be used as payment method or wt?

Although the model we are creating is about a free decentralised P2P/Hybrid world library. There will be ways in which peoples contribution the ecosystem, from uploading, downloading, editing meta data, will be able to earn tokens. This will be discussed more in detail when we make our whitepaper and other announcements public.

why not join us in our telegram channel, meet the team and find out more! Cheesy

https://t.me/filesfm

thnx for the reply offcourse i will join and awaiting the details in the upcoming WP

Happy to post the whitepaper once we feel its finalised and ready for public consumption. Grin
copper member
August 27, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
Will people from USA be able to participate in sale or they are doomed like usually?

Its not all doom and gloom! if you are unable to participate in the ICO there is still good news, you can earn tokens by participating in the network and sharing storage space as a node. Also if your country is one of those unfortunately unable to participate you can always purchase tokens from an exchange once they are on exchanges.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
i checked the website and wanna ask a small Q , what is the role of token in the platform ,will it be used as payment method or wt?

Although the model we are creating is about a free decentralised P2P/Hybrid world library. There will be ways in which peoples contribution the ecosystem, from uploading, downloading, editing meta data, will be able to earn tokens. This will be discussed more in detail when we make our whitepaper and other announcements public.

why not join us in our telegram channel, meet the team and find out more! Cheesy

thnx for the reply offcourse i will join and awaiting the details in the upcoming WP
Activity: 86
August 25, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
Will people from USA be able to participate in sale or they are doomed like usually?
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
More announcements coming soon!
copper member
August 25, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

ABOUT US
Files.fm is an Information technology company that builds easy to use yet powerful, modern and innovative methods of file storage, since 2007.

FILES.FM LIBRARY
Since July last year we have been working on a secret little project we would finally like to share with the community. It has been our goal at files.fm to always explore new and exciting ways to deliver content to our customers and grow our user base. We have done this proudly by offering better deals than the competition, for example we currently offer unlimited storage, unlimited connections, and the ability to embed files to your own website to deliver content, upload content and even sell content.  Well, now we have taken things one giant leap further. We have been creating a platform in the background which runs off a P2P / Hybrid distribution model we think you guys will really like. Imagine being able to serve up content on a global P2P blockchained network which offers tokenised incentives to a wide range of participants on the network, from uploaders, downloaders and all the magical people in-between which make content delivery fast, friendly and easy to use.

COMMUNITY SPIRIT
Files.fm has always been about creating a file storage and distribution ecosystem where the focus has always been on listening and participating with the community. We want to empower the community to create something special - a digital library which gives the community at large a platform to watch, listen, read and share all types of information. If you would like to find out more about what we are trying to build behind the scenes, get a sneak peek, or engage with our community please feel free to join our social media channels.

Pages:
Jump to: