Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 19. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I had always been on the look out for an integration of IOT and Blockchain Technology. Thank goodness I found this project.
You are excited as I was when my friend first told me about the Sidera project.
What interest you most about this project?
I see the Sidera project bringing more acceptance and adoption to cryptocurrency.
Wow. I also see it increasing the number of cryptocurrency users by even 500%
For me I like the smartwatch
“For me I like the smartwatch” Have you gotten one already?
Lolz, I like the picture I mean.
That’s serious you know.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I had always been on the look out for an integration of IOT and Blockchain Technology. Thank goodness I found this project.
I see the Sidera project bringing more acceptance and adoption to cryptocurrency.
Lolz, I like the picture I mean.
Activity: 25
Activity: 31
Activity: 23
Very interesting project! I like it Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 1
i so much love sidera project because of its uniqueness and its flexibility, i could imagine sending cryptocurrency from the wrist anywhere in the world.. wow this is amazing technology.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
The best part of this project is an excellent, awesome and perspective idea, which is laying in the base of this company. With such a huge potential u will go far and become the dominating company in our future.
Activity: 322
I was very interested in the project. The idea that they have a new one, I will be honest, until now, that I have not yet met with this. I am sure that if the team achieves its goal, then the project will have a great future!
Activity: 266
Hello everyone! I'm really impressed Bitsmart. As for me, the future looks like Bitsmart. Your money are secured around your wrist allowing offline wrist-to-wrist transactions. I already want one!
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello,

This is Katherine representing CoinFocus from South Korea. I’m reaching out to you because you may be interested in listing your project on our platform: https://coinfocus.today/

CoinFocus aims to introduce innovative blockchain projects from all over the world in Korean language to the super active South Korean cryptocurrency investors. Your project will have direct access to this group of investors and users.

The listing fee is free! Plus, we mention you on our social posts. We also offer ICO Packages at 60% discount right now as a soft launch promotion. You can find the details of our ICO Packages on our services page. This means our packages start at only 2.8 ETH!

We also offer FREE banner spaces right now. So get in touch!

Thank you for your time. Talk soon!

Best,
Katherine from CoinFocus
Telegram @CoinFocus_KR
Activity: 217
I like your idea of ​​converting from crypto to fiat for NFC payments with the wristband and the offline transactions, how much do you have budgeted for R&D? It does not appear in your graphs. If you manage to make a good product it will be a game changer for wearable devices and will extend the use of cryptocurrencies. Regards.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
Why are there no new articles?  https://medium.com/@siderablockchain

We were told that the preliminary sale before August 15
Soft Cap: $ 1,500,000 (if not reached, funds will be refunded)
The data on the site show:1 370 000
Today August 23

Where is the inaccuracy?
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
Sidera's concept of security is what wows me. Wearing your wallet and have full access and control over it will definitely make users feel safe.
Activity: 588
I really liked the idea of the Sidera Project !! I have not seen any analogues in the market yet, I think that the project will realize itself and we will see these wonderful devices that will make using crypto-currencies easier and more efficient !!
Activity: 157
The innovative idea of combining the blockchain technology and  the wearable devices  with cryptocurrency exchange  is what makes Sidera an outstanding project.
Pages:
Jump to: