Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 21. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 1
Continuum Exchange is the first physical decentralized wearable exchange and trading cryptocurrencies within peer to peer will be done on the wrist. This is one of the best project so far and a unique one which will help enhance the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
SIDERA is based on a great idea which will make the wearable device more innovative or useful. The best thing about the project is blockchain technology, which can make the project far better than other wearable devices.

I agree with you, the gadget market is very attractive, but it is also very volatile. To succeed the project will need strong partners, good marketing and of course a unique product ahead of competitors.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You don't have to rely on a central authority: trade cryptocurrencies with peers simply on your wrist. Gamified, day to use, cool, for the new generation coming to crypto.
Activity: 215
The idea and concept of the company attracts many investors. The company undoubtedly has a future and the potential of rapid development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
SIDERA is based on a great idea which will make the wearable device more innovative or useful. The best thing about the project is blockchain technology, which can make the project far better than other wearable devices.
SHG
Activity: 25
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Imaging wear the Sidera watch and make payment in a shop, you just need to put your hand near the cash register and it will do the rest for you. It will be a wonderful experience.
A wonderful experience, but I wonder if you forgot or you accidentally lose it. How can I do a transaction without my watch? I hope they will make a  recovery device if the main device is gone.
Nice question mate. I also wondering on how to addressthe following issues later  on. If we forgot or lost the item what will be the things need to do. So Iam think in this scenario the project should have plans on how will the system can deactivate the device if the owner reported it as lost. Maybe highest  security features idea will help as well.
It might be so because there are so many robbers in here especially in the Asia. Asia have a lot of people who don't have a job and tried to rob any people who have their own watch or jewellery.
Activity: 266
Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
Yeah. They need to create and think of more innovative and flexible strategies to market the project. The team should fucos on who are there target market of the project. So they will know what to do on that specific market. Knowing there prospect clients will be more advantage. Know your market for positive results.
Yes, indeed. If they can do such an innovative and a great strategies into the market then they can receive a lot of supporters from the people around the world and I'm sure they will do an announcement regarding the strategies.
I think the strategy is going to be kept secret in the team so that the strategy can be safe and not in another new project by blackouts

Yes, I also think so, and in time, maybe they will get it out to get the attention of investors with a concept that is very good and a team that is diving. then it is not in doubt, this project (SIDERA) will be truly great in the future
Activity: 560
Does Bounty play out? ever crowdsale so people?
Please, tell me exactly what you want here. I cannot understand what your words mean so I cannot help you what you want to ask and I cannot answer your question because I misunderstood your question.
Activity: 616
Sidera is most innovative project right now in the crypto world. This wearable product will help us to store cryptocurrency. As well we will able to make the payment with the use of Sidera.
I'm not sure how they can establishing the wearable product but I do believe they will do their best in developing the platform into a wearable devices that can be stored by cryptocurrencies and you can pay everything on the go.

Well they are capable of doing such action that would help to make this project great in the crypto world. They have the opportunity to uplift their own standards because this project was being organised with the purpose of providing the needs of the society.
Well, it might be useful also if they can show us an update regarding an announcement whether it's a small news or a big news for the project because it can interest the people who loves wearable devices and use it daily.
Activity: 602
Sidera is a project that is included in the Blockchain-based technology category. the project is from Lithuania, a country in northeastern Europe. Sidera project was born since September 2016 when almost 2 years ago I indicated that this project was well thought out.
So, no worry about the scam thing because it has been 2 years old since the project was built in the September 2016, it's a great thumbs up for them to keep developing the project without no problem until now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Sidera is a project that is included in the Blockchain-based technology category. the project is from Lithuania, a country in northeastern Europe. Sidera project was born since September 2016 when almost 2 years ago I indicated that this project was well thought out.
Activity: 308
Sidera is most innovative project right now in the crypto world. This wearable product will help us to store cryptocurrency. As well we will able to make the payment with the use of Sidera.
I'm not sure how they can establishing the wearable product but I do believe they will do their best in developing the platform into a wearable devices that can be stored by cryptocurrencies and you can pay everything on the go.

Well they are capable of doing such action that would help to make this project great in the crypto world. They have the opportunity to uplift their own standards because this project was being organised with the purpose of providing the needs of the society.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Sidera offers a unique technology, being the first platform that makes it possible to store all your cryptocurrencies securely on your wrist. Besides, this happens in a safe and secure way.

Well, yes. They might be useful to be used and it's incredibly high tech since there are so many project that used wearable devices.
Yeah. They need to create and think of more innovative and flexible strategies to market the project. The team should fucos on who are there target market of the project. So they will know what to do on that specific market. Knowing there prospect clients will be more advantage. Know your market for positive results.
Yes, indeed. If they can do such an innovative and a great strategies into the market then they can receive a lot of supporters from the people around the world and I'm sure they will do an announcement regarding the strategies.
I think the strategy is going to be kept secret in the team so that the strategy can be safe and not in another new project by blackouts

That is true never in the history that the project will ensured to be discuss in front of many because that will be the weapon of the tema to continue or not. In my own opiniom they have set and formulated id3as which is very creative than the other way around.

Yes the strategy will be keep secretly because we know the fact that there are lots of project which is common. In crypto market is full of competitors that is why the team should move having a good plan. As a supporters it is better to give our trust to the team because they know what they are doing.
Activity: 434

What kind of absurdity is it for developers to talk about their strategies? I think they have the right to complete confidentiality in almost every area of ​​their project and if they want they will tell some of them to the public.
If it refers for the marketing strategies of the project I think that is not necessary to let the public know about how to market the project. The advices of the supporters will be a advices  if the developers won't implement it. Opinions are helpful to make them decide if the suggestion are good or not. So i think project strategies needs to be confidential as always.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Imaging wear the Sidera watch and make payment in a shop, you just need to put your hand near the cash register and it will do the rest for you. It will be a wonderful experience.
A wonderful experience, but I wonder if you forgot or you accidentally lose it. How can I do a transaction without my watch? I hope they will make a  recovery device if the main device is gone.
Nice question mate. I also wondering on how to addressthe following issues later  on. If we forgot or lost the item what will be the things need to do. So Iam think in this scenario the project should have plans on how will the system can deactivate the device if the owner reported it as lost. Maybe highest  security features idea will help as well.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

What kind of absurdity is it for developers to talk about their strategies? I think they have the right to complete confidentiality in almost every area of ​​their project and if they want they will tell some of them to the public.
Activity: 215
This such a perspective spectacular, awesome and great project with huge potential that I haven't enough world to describe it. The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future.
Activity: 315
Sidera wearable device to me is an amazing device which everyone needs to get. Reason being that the SmartBit device can be used to send and receive ERC20 or EQS token through wrist-to-wrist offline transactions.
Activity: 157
The fact that the point of sales machines will be given free of charge to store owners and malls to use in their businesses  and daily trading is one idea that will attract alot of new investors onto the crypto  world. 
Pages:
Jump to: