Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 25. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Sidera is going to make a revolution in a wearable device. The development team is going to make the decentralized wearable device with use of blockchain technology. This device gonna helping us to make transactions as well as it will help to store crypto.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Security is one of today’s main topics, especially in the crypto world. Sidera has therefore created a fully encrypted device with AES 2048 encryption; a military standard which allows the user the security and authenticity of his data. In today’s media the concern relies always more on security and specifically on the two-factor authentication, namely 2FA.
Activity: 560
Sidera is a well organized project & already pre-ico is near.They have a huge soft cap announcement & i think demand will be huge.so how will we contribute to your project as it is seem to be very attractive
I'm not sure what you want to say but, to contribute to the project you can easily just invest in the project, and you'll become a contributor instantly.
Activity: 574
The project plans to provide an assistant purse with your funds in the crypto currency directly in your device. It looks like a new, very convenient and unusual access approach.
Sidera has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Sidera is a well organized project & already pre-ico is near.They have a huge soft cap announcement & i think demand will be huge.so how will we contribute to your project as it is seem to be very attractive
Activity: 538
The ghost mode feature for me is so cool. when in Ghost mode, your wallet will not be recognized by other devices because the smartbit device will appear just as a normal smartwatch, it won't even look like a cryptocurrency device.
Activity: 315
One of the unique technology feature of the Sidera SmartBit device is that it allows the smartwatch to interact with other SmartBit devices within a specific range through Bluetooth and wifi. This is awesome
Activity: 538
The whole concept behind the sidera project is just amazing. Going through the website and whitepaper, i actually noticed that the smartbit device can be used to send out cryptocurrencies and also save public addresses.. thats so amazing
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Exploring the features of Sidera, it's really user friendly and practically for nowadays needs. Excellent team members' background and strong advisory group, looking forward for the product launching day.
Activity: 98
Very creative way of storing and transferring digital assets for crypto currency owners. Nice project. Good luck guys.
Activity: 16
i think this is a good idea .. i'm reading the whitepaper and want invest in this project .. i think 15 mil target for this project is simply target ... good luck dev and community i'm on the train  Cool
One of the main reason why i love the sidera wearable device is the integration of blockchain technology into the IOT ecosystem. Shared transaction will be kept securely without involving any middle men which means the shared application is operating on a decentralized p2p mode.
The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
THE SIDERA PLATFORM has come with good features of real implementation, transparency and open governance to solve the rise global expansion of the blockchain technology. This will help enhance the cryptocurrency market at large
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
the way to get existing services on the sidera platform that will make you have smart watch is by buying a utility token that is currently being sold by Sidera via ICO (initial Coin Offering) you can choose a lot of offers here there are Pre Ico that will give you special price, guys with this token you can run the platform and use the wearable device produced by Sidera besides this project also works with partners who have projects in the cryptoccurency world , this is very interesting and dear to miss
Activity: 196
In the future this project is highly appreciated. I hope it will be further developed, and will be exchanged on Binance, Bittrex, etc...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I add the project to my short list, because I think that the project will have a very serious development. Here I see great prospects!

Of course this project will be good in the future and can be seen on the website, there is a great team, which will push this project to success.
Pages:
Jump to: