Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 38. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How will Finom ensure transparency of transactions? Will you prevent illegal transactions?
Activity: 294
How many Bitcoins can I earn via the Cryptal service?

Cryptal is not a service it's a mining farm in Finom. We mine ETH there.
We plan to add cloud mining later on, then we'll be able to earn with it.
As far as I understood, the middle class of the population due to Finom will have access to all the financial tools that only professionals with large capital used earlier?

We want tо tools to be accessible to everyone equally, so generally the answer is yes
How do you plan to promote the introduction of crypto currency into the masses, so that they are used in everyday life?

We plan to simplify interface so it will be easy to use. Also, we plan to use AI to offer solutions for inexperienced users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
As far as I understood, the middle class of the population due to Finom will have access to all the financial tools that only professionals with large capital used earlier?
Activity: 168
How do you plan to promote the introduction of crypto currency into the masses, so that they are used in everyday life?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! I really liked your project. It seems to me a comprehensive solution for people who want to achieve heights and form their own passive income. I’m sure I will use all of your tools after the end of the ICO!
Activity: 252
How many Bitcoins can I earn via the Cryptal service?
Activity: 392
You do realize this is bitcointalk, right?  Not sure how many $100K investors you'll find here or how many "accredited" investors. 

Anything for the rest of us or is this just a neat shiny thing the average guy can't touch?

The crowdsale will start on Nov 15, then you can invest starting from $2
$ 2 per share throughout the ICO? Will there be a reward for a purchase that was made during the first days if the ICO.
Activity: 392
In what year do you plan to get banking license in Asia and set-up a branch office their?

Will it be possible to take part in making any management decisions of the company if a user invests large sums of money?
Activity: 336
Will all services operate using blockchain technology? Will the old algorithms be removed?
When is launch of alpha version of the Cryptogen service planned?

January 2018
Activity: 406
When is launch of alpha version of the Cryptogen service planned?
Hi devs! I like your project. Nice idea and good company. Good luck guys!

Thank you, we appreciate your support
Activity: 252
Hi devs! I like your project. Nice idea and good company. Good luck guys!
In what year do you plan to get banking license in Asia and set-up a branch office their?

It's in our wp, but it should be within 2021-24
Activity: 280
Good afternoon! If I buy tokens for a large sum, will I get a bonus? What will be its’ amount?

Yes, the bonus will be 5-15% depending on the amount
Are you going to unite all the services to one platform after the ICO or will you continue developing them separately?

Yes, the main idea is to create a system with single point of entry to access all our services
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

These information will be in our whitepaper. Long story short, we're going to develop new products for cloud mining, crypto banking, new payment system, build data center. Also, we will upgade existing services
Pages:
Jump to: