Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 36. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Have you got a video presentation?
Hi, will it be possible to get a trading leverage on your platform?

Yes, we're working on developing this opportunity
How much of the funds collected during the ICO will you spend on obtaining the status of a crypto exchange regulated in the European Union?

$1.5 M
Will I have an opportunity to replenish my balance using cash via electronic payment kiosks? In which countries will this be possible?

Yes, it will be possible. We hope to be able to it worldwide
Activity: 266
Hi, will it be possible to get a trading leverage on your platform?
Activity: 280
How much of the funds collected during the ICO will you spend on obtaining the status of a crypto exchange regulated in the European Union?
Activity: 322
Will I have an opportunity to replenish my balance using cash via electronic payment kiosks? In which countries will this be possible?
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Hello. Will you obtain licenses in the US? When are you planning to do this?

Hello, our tokensale is held in accordance with Reg S and Reg D of SEC
Activity: 103
Hello. Will you obtain licenses in the US? When are you planning to do this?
Activity: 336
I will follow the development of the project because I like it. Most of all I like the fact that the company tries to keep pace with the times and implement the latest technologies into its platform to ensure a high quality of service.
Sorry. Seems suspicious to me project. I've seen similar. I would not invest their money. This is my opinion.

Could you explain why do you think so?
I really like your idea. The main thing that pleases me is a high degree of user protection. I won’t worry about anything when working with Finom.
Activity: 518
Sorry. Seems suspicious to me project. I've seen similar. I would not invest their money. This is my opinion.
Activity: 68
www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Will the Finom platform give users access to OTC trading?
Activity: 280
Hello. Will verification of users be carried out by "living" experts or neural networks?
Activity: 392
How do you plan to figure fraudulent companies out? Will you share your black list with other projects?
Activity: 364
Will blockchain technology which provides a transparent and anonymous overview of the circulation of funds for all users be implemented into the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: