Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 34. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello. Are there daily restrictions on the purchase of Bitcoin in Beetle.io? Will they be increased for Finom tokens holders?

Hello,
Max amount of spending to purchase cryptocurrency is 1000€ per day.
It might be increased in the future for all users of the Beetle.io

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
All Finom products provide extraordinary freedom in working with crypto-currencies! I have been following this project for a long time and I'm looking forward to use all the tools on a single platform.
Hello. Are there daily restrictions on the purchase of Bitcoin in Beetle.io? Will they be increased for Finom tokens holders?
In Beetle, users will have the opportunity to exchange different crypto currencies with each other?

No, this app is designed to buy cryptocurrency with cards, you can then trade it on Cryptonit exchange
Activity: 336
Which marketing strategy will you use to promote Beetle.io in order to get ahead of the main competitors in the market?
Activity: 238
In Beetle, users will have the opportunity to exchange different crypto currencies with each other?
Activity: 280
Hello, will you give access to the Beetle API to developers so that they can implement the ability to purchase crypto currency into other apps?
Hi. When will the demo testing of the Web version of Beetle be launched? Who can take part in it?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Do you have a bounty program?

No beggar. No free coins for you today.

I think that your messages are offensive.

I agree with you. Why do people write such things?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Do you have a bounty program?

No beggar. No free coins for you today.

I think that your messages are offensive.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
How many active users are there in the Beetle.io app now? Do you plan to increase their number after the ICO?

5000 users at the moment, we plan to increase this number by upgrading services provided in the app

It is good result,
Good luck Finom!

thanks!

Smiley

Will Beetle work with other electronic payment systems? Which ones?

Yes, we plan integrate e-payment systems like Sofortbanking for EU users, yandex money for users from Russia and other local instant payment methods.

Yandex is one important part in russia, everyone is gathered there, even the world knows about yandex, hopefully more successful for this development.
How many active users are there in the Beetle.io app now? Do you plan to increase their number after the ICO?

5000 users at the moment, we plan to increase this number by upgrading services provided in the app

It is good result,
Good luck Finom!

thanks!

Smiley

Yes, we plan integrate e-payment systems like Sofortbanking for EU users, yandex money for users from Russia and other local instant payment methods.
Will the Beetle service be available to citizens of all countries or are there any restrictions?

Hello, at the moment Beetle.io on iOS is available everywhere excluding the US and China.
Android version is available in all countries but the US
Hello.

Will I have to buy crypto-currencies via Beetle in order to replenish the Cryptonit balance?

Yes, you can replenish Cryptonit balance via Beetle, but there are other ways to do it. 
The project looks attractive.
Good luck on presale!

thank you!
How will Beetle and Cryptonit interact to exchange data via the API?

Hello,
Beetle interacts with Cryptonit exchange back-end core via API. Cryptonit and Beetle run on the same database.
Activity: 240

It is good result,
Good luck Finom!

thanks!

Smiley

Activity: 177
The project looks attractive.
Good luck on presale!
Activity: 364
Will the Beetle service be available to citizens of all countries or are there any restrictions?
Pages:
Jump to: