Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 4. (Read 28426 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
SCAM !!!

no reply
no support
no coin / token
nothing !!!!!!!!!!

have anyone here get token from them Huh?

Huh?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
FinCloud is now officially open! Since 28 April our mining is available to all users. We are now one of the few cloud mining services open for customers. We have enough mining power for everyone who wants to buy hashrate. Have you registered yet? If not, you can do so here: https://cloudmining.finom.io/

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
After visiting your website, I feel that the project is very powerful and powerful. I hope that the future of your project will explode!
Activity: 210
What i understand is that the nom value will be directly ruled by the bounty it should provide by using internal finom services.
Activity: 336
The team of the project seems to be young, young and energetic, but with relatively little experience, I hope your project will be successful.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
I really do not think that the total collection of nom, is only 565,000 usd. Other currencies raise a lot more without having any service with which to use them.
FinCloud now accepts BTC as a payment method. By the way, we are still having a 30% discount on mining. Check it up on:
https://cloudmining.finom.io/
Dear investors,
We have now updated the investors' panel on finom.io. Now you can see new numbers in the "Committed" section. We have also added x1000 NOMs for every FIN bought by the investors. Check your accounts at https://panel.finom.io/ !
Activity: 62
one word for all
-no news about token
-no update about token
-now gonna sell again ICO
-

SCAM

#prayforFINOM
Activity: 98
The holiday seasons entails a massive movement of cash in the system due to purchases made for gifts and give aways. Hundreds, or maybe thousands are cashing out during this period which is a factor in the partial drop for alts. But this may only be temporary...
Activity: 27
It seems as if their staff is completely ignoring this thread. Actually they send Update E-Mails from time to time and advertise Cloud mining within TabTrader (started @40% discount - now @30%).

I am a little scared, that finom is actually going to scam everyone, since they did a second ICO (after receiving $~40ish Millions?! in 1. ICO and they still advertise their cloud mining solution with an excessively discount (to catch ppl?)

Up to now, I am very uncertain if they actually do work on this good sounding finom project or if they just try to reach out for more money and then gtfo....  Huh

they said today in a chat that they did not collect 41 million, large investors could not invest for a number of reasons. The total amount of 3.6 million dollars. However, they estimate their company at 220 million dollars! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
It seems as if their staff is completely ignoring this thread. Actually they send Update E-Mails from time to time and advertise Cloud mining within TabTrader (started @40% discount - now @30%).

I am a little scared, that finom is actually going to scam everyone, since they did a second ICO (after receiving $~40ish Millions?! in 1. ICO and they still advertise their cloud mining solution with an excessively discount (to catch ppl?)

Up to now, I am very uncertain if they actually do work on this good sounding finom project or if they just try to reach out for more money and then gtfo....  Huh
Activity: 168
Investors can do nothing if the company do not meet their promise  or did nothing essential care about investors?
Activity: 62
WE STILL DONT RECEIVE ANY TOKEN
Activity: 9
I ask you again. Is there any reason why tokens has not been distributed yet?

On the website of https://www.cryptonit.net/en we get info about exchange working since 2012. According to whois service this web site name was registered in 2013. So a 1 year lag between words and actions are ok Cry

Activity: 52
I ask you again. Is there any reason why tokens has not been distributed yet?
Activity: 91
It is a really big project. I like and want to participate in this project.
Activity: 224
I got a few questions regarding the FIN tokens, dividend distribution, shareholder rights, voting mechanism etc. Suppose the license for Cryptonit will be delayed beyond 2018 or unattainable. How will this effect FIN investors? At the moment we basically are private equity investors and will remain so without listing. Dividend payouts, shareholder meetings etc need to be addressed with or without a public listing of the tokenized equity. I know the FIN token sale is still undergoing legal audit by the Swiss authorities, but that's basically a legal requirement under Swiss law. This is a (for the moment) hypothetical question but nevertheless highly relevant because of the uncertainties surrounding the license. How will the project develop in case of denial or delay of the license
Pages:
Jump to: