Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 6. (Read 28426 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Is there any reason why tokens has not been distributed yet? I contributed in December and still waiting for you guys to sort problems which pops everyday?

Lastly I was told on your telegram that you lawyers are still working on the smart contract requirements....do I understand that there is no smart contract investors shares are tied to?

Thanks

Same question from me. I participated in the first ICO. It is said, that participants for that ICO will be able to claim FIN tokens as well as NOM tokens. How do we claim those and when will it be possible?

cheers
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Finom’s CEO, Kirill Suslov, will take part in the Global Blockchain Conference in the beginning of April in Santaclara, CA, USA. Before the event he presented a brief of his speech on topic: “Past, Present & Future Of ICO”. Kirill has also described some details of Finom’s business model and how can the blockchain and cryptocurrencies impact our lives.

Read the interview on Medium:
Cryptonit, our cryptocurrency exchange, has been translated into Spanish! Go check it up now at www.cryptonit.net!

#FinomNews

Activity: 210
what about people hoe paid 2$ fo :-\r nom tokens?  Huh Huh ???no bonus? Huh Huh
Activity: 4
Is there any reason why tokens has not been distributed yet? I contributed in December and still waiting for you guys to sort problems which pops everyday?

Lastly I was told on your telegram that you lawyers are still working on the smart contract requirements....do I understand that there is no smart contract investors shares are tied to?

Thanks
Finom had bought new spaces for its hardware in the north of the United States of America! There is a lot of power available and electricity prices are significantly lower than in other regions.
Our trade exchange, Cryptonit, is now available in Chinese! Is that your native language? You can now trade cryptocurrency without any barriers.

www.fcmining.io is now waiting for its new hardware to come from the USA! Our managers have bought special containers for cloud mining hardware.
Sign up at www.fcmining.io to get the newsletter about the pre-sale first! Pre-sale participants will get a discount when buying power.

#fcmining #cloudmining
Cryptonit.net and Beetle.io teams would like to announce that payment and deposit transactions towards our services are back online. Stuck funds of the clients who deposited their money during 17.02-20.02 period will be returned to their respective bank accounts in a timely manner. We are actively working on making our services more secure and reliable going forward.

On February 19, 2018, I made a credit card payment at www.cryptonit.net.
Payment is not loaded on the site.
The site management says that moneypolo is a technical problem.
My local bank wants a payment.
www.cryptonit.net says it will be refunded. Will it be paid back?

Credit card statement

MONEYPOLO 59924

Hi,
We had a problem with our money transferrer. Now, as the issue has been resolved, all the money will come back to the buyers. In case your problem is not resolved, please contact us via [email protected].
Today is a remarkable date for the human history. 65 years ago, J.Watson, F.Crick & R.Franklin opened DNA's Double Helix. This structure of our genetic material, just like Finom products, deeply influences our everyday life.
Finom's philosophy is based on the idea that our products will be vital for the future of finance. Even our logo is a hexagon, very similar to nucleotides which form the DNA.

Finom's Business Development Chief Rustam Kutuev & Chief Operating Officer Vadim Spiridonov, are now having meetings in Manhattan, New York. They are negotiating with a top American company in the energetics field to get new powers for the Finom Cloud Mining project. Sign up NOW at www.fcmining.io to get the newsletter first and do not forget about the powers pre-sale! Pre-sale participants will get a 7% discount.

I have bought a Finom Token. However, it is not possible to withdraw this tokens on personal wallets or carry out transactions. When do I get the token fin nom for trading?

Over the course of 2018, FIN tokens will be fixed in the investor panel or on the Cryptonit exchange.
Activity: 368
I have bought a Finom Token. However, it is not possible to withdraw this tokens on personal wallets or carry out transactions. When do I get the token fin nom for trading?
Cryptonit is being updated!
On Monday 26 February our exchange will become even better! The update will take place that day from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM (GMT +3).
Please, note that during that time the exchange will be unavailable, and that any orders outstanding when the technical work begins will be canceled.

Last week TabTrader added support for new types of orders on the HitBTC, Poloniex and Kraken exchanges. Today we'll tell you about the difference between these order types.
https://goo.gl/JzF1sc

ill Russia Be The Next China On Its Way To Banning Crypto? - CFO of Finom about new Russian bills on digital assets and issuing tokens. Read on Medium:
http://bit.ly/2ETpZpo

Cryptonit.net and Beetle.io teams would like to announce that payment and deposit transactions towards our services are back online. Stuck funds of the clients who deposited their money during 17.02-20.02 period will be returned to their respective bank accounts in a timely manner. We are actively working on making our services more secure and reliable going forward.

AirDrop for Miners!

We're glad to announce that NanoPool is adding SIA ASIC protocol!
Currently, there is a promotion: we are distributing an extra 100K SIA coins once every 24 hours among miners till 21 February. Coins will be distributed in proportion to the user's hashrate for the previous 24 hours.

Time’s almost up! Only two days left!
https://nanopool.org/?utm_source=facebook

Pages:
Jump to: