Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FINOM.IO (TabTrader, Nanopool) - TOKENIZED EQUITY OFFERING - page 43. (Read 28460 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Which country legislation will be used to place the tokenized shares?
Merit: 100
Tell me please, are there any restrictions on investing in Finom for US citizens?

Only accredited investors from the US are allowed to participate according to regulations
Tell me please, are there any restrictions on investing in Finom for US citizens?
How many tokens are sold during the current ICO and what is the total issue?

100% of the company will be tokenized, 45% will be offered for sale
so 425 М shares issued and 191,25 М shares offered
Can programmers develop new services and aggregators based on your platform?

Yes, you could find details in whitepaper
Activity: 392
How many tokens are sold during the current ICO and what is the total issue?
Activity: 252
Can programmers develop new services and aggregators based on your platform?
Activity: 280
not a bad project...
Want to learn more about implementation strategy..
and do you provide terms of project leaving?
Hello, what is the minimum amount you can invest in financial instruments on the platform?

In our future system there won't be minimal entry requirements. We will make financial instuments available to everyone regardless the amount of money they can invest
Activity: 238
Hello, what is the minimum amount you can invest in financial instruments on the platform?
Good afternoon. Will individual entrepreneurs be able to work on Finom platform legally? How will the taxes be calculated?

Yes, it'll be possible. Further info will be available later
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will individual entrepreneurs be able to work on Finom platform legally? How will the taxes be calculated?
Activity: 336
What is the user verification system in Finom? What procedures does one need to complete and how much time does it take?
Here are the simplest verification options: KYC and AML. It takes no more than 10-20 minutes, nothing difficult.
Activity: 378
What is the user verification system in Finom? What procedures does one need to complete and how much time does it take?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hi, can you tell us how your algorithms select the best currencies for mining at the current time?
Activity: 406
What commission should I pay for one transaction?

Hello! Commissions in this service are very low, and the total amount depends on the volume of the transaction.
Good afternoon. Thank you. Then can you find out what percentage is charged per transaction?
Activity: 280

Hello! Commissions in this service are very low, and the total amount depends on the volume of the transaction.
Activity: 154
Hello. Is there any guidance on working with financial instruments on the Finom platform?

The services we have at the moment are independent, we plan to intergrate them all into single Finom account
That's what the Finom financial ecosystem is all about
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. Is there any guidance on working with financial instruments on the Finom platform?
Pages:
Jump to: