Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓ - page 6. (Read 1895 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
How do i get my own bot?

So the private bot will be adjustable right? Who adjust the bot?

I only seen the public bot in the room. The private bot is being tested by many site members and admins. I believe the private bot feed account autotrading info to the account owner only. The public bot feed account into to the group, and are used by FireToken to give signals later. The public bot give coin price, volume, social sentiment and many other functions.

Im interested in the bot as well. How can I use the bot for trading?
Activity: 24
Like Monero? I thought they are ERC20 tokens?

I believe it is an additional function that allows Firetoken members to send and receive tokens anonymously. Firetoken said that they value members privacy, so it makes sense that they will add a privacy feature to their members.

What is a privacy network? Huh

Yes, building a community of regular joes to work together and form a decentralized hedge fund community concept, using democratic blockchain voting.

Don't forget that they will also have their own privacy network.

So it is not only profitable to trade with firetoken but i also help regular folks like myself to go against big banks? The profit is what i am after in crypto, but i would like to know that im doing something i feel good about at the same time.

Yes we all are. I think firetoken will be the force that help regular investors like myself to join together and compete with big institutions in the future.

Wow that is very innovative. I cannot wait for the release of their bot and copytrade functions!!! I can see that Firetoken will be on top of the chart one day soon.

Wow i never heard of a decentralized hedge fund before! what a revolutionary concept! so my fund will always be safe inside my account, and the orders are exactly the same with what they are trading? Amazing!

Yes from what i read on their group discussion they will have copy trade function as well, so that members who do not have time to trade and link their accounts to firetoken master account and never miss a trade opportunity. They called it decentralized hedge fund because you link your account to them, or disconnect it at anytime you want, and the fund always stay in your account. Very good concept!!! This shows that the team is very innovative.

I know copy trade is a special function that allows accounts to copy each others trade orders. It uses API to set the same buy and sell orders, so even if i dont follow a trade, i can have a trading professional manage my trades by copying his account and follow his exact trade orders. So Firetoken will also have copy trade function?

The bot sounds so intimidating  Undecided Im only a beginner. What is copytrade? i heard from the groupchat that Firetoken will also have copytrade function to help beginner traders like myself to follow the professional trades.

The trading bot should be adjustable because the team is developing user interface. So members who use bot can use their own settings or maybe the bot will also come with preset settings.

I only seen the public bot in the room. The private bot is being tested by many site members and admins. I believe the private bot feed account autotrading info to the account owner only. The public bot feed account into to the group, and are used by FireToken to give signals later. The public bot give coin price, volume, social sentiment and many other functions.

Activity: 28
I believe it is an additional function that allows Firetoken members to send and receive tokens anonymously. Firetoken said that they value members privacy, so it makes sense that they will add a privacy feature to their members.

What is a privacy network? Huh

Yes, building a community of regular joes to work together and form a decentralized hedge fund community concept, using democratic blockchain voting.

So it is not only profitable to trade with firetoken but i also help regular folks like myself to go against big banks? The profit is what i am after in crypto, but i would like to know that im doing something i feel good about at the same time.

Yes we all are. I think firetoken will be the force that help regular investors like myself to join together and compete with big institutions in the future.

Wow that is very innovative. I cannot wait for the release of their bot and copytrade functions!!! I can see that Firetoken will be on top of the chart one day soon.

Wow i never heard of a decentralized hedge fund before! what a revolutionary concept! so my fund will always be safe inside my account, and the orders are exactly the same with what they are trading? Amazing!

Yes from what i read on their group discussion they will have copy trade function as well, so that members who do not have time to trade and link their accounts to firetoken master account and never miss a trade opportunity. They called it decentralized hedge fund because you link your account to them, or disconnect it at anytime you want, and the fund always stay in your account. Very good concept!!! This shows that the team is very innovative.

I know copy trade is a special function that allows accounts to copy each others trade orders. It uses API to set the same buy and sell orders, so even if i dont follow a trade, i can have a trading professional manage my trades by copying his account and follow his exact trade orders. So Firetoken will also have copy trade function?

The bot sounds so intimidating  Undecided Im only a beginner. What is copytrade? i heard from the groupchat that Firetoken will also have copytrade function to help beginner traders like myself to follow the professional trades.

The trading bot should be adjustable because the team is developing user interface. So members who use bot can use their own settings or maybe the bot will also come with preset settings.

brand new
Wow that is pretty cool. Can I add the public bot to my personal group?

Activity: 24
Wow i see it with a better view now too. Thank you.

Activity: 21

cool thank you for the info!

brand new
I visit the website, but there are so many things on the site i dont know how to use. Can you tell me more about the project?

How do i find out more about this project?

visit them on their website firetoken.io or their telegram group. the admins are very active on the group discussion.

I don't know yet, i believe it is unlockable. The team is testing the bots right now. You can find more update on the chatroom.

How do i get my own bot?

brand new
Yes you can add the bot to another group. I added it to my trading group as well to help get fast market data.

Wow that is pretty cool. Can I add the public bot to my personal group?

Pages:
Jump to: