Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓ - page 7. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I only seen the public bot in the room. The private bot is being tested by many site members and admins. I believe the private bot feed account autotrading info to the account owner only. The public bot feed account into to the group, and are used by FireToken to give signals later. The public bot give coin price, volume, social sentiment and many other functions.

Im interested in the bot as well. How can I use the bot for trading?
Activity: 21
Im interested in the bot as well. How can I use the bot for trading?
You are welcome. The team does give different options for different level of investors. Beginning investors like yourself should follow their group discussion on Telegram where they share a lot of informations and answer trading questions. More advanced members can use their adjustable trading bot or customized market data bot to give signals to their personal group. Sample of those bots are available on their chatroom. 

ahh thank you! Yes I am overwhelmed with alot of indicators, votes and charts on the site. Im still a beginner and i would like something more easy to understand for my level.

This is the overall summary of the project. The team has a really good concept, with products and updates rolling out. Im still not fully understand the total concept because everything is still new and a lot are available.

Our main product is our members and partners. We see blockchain not as 1.0, 2.0, 3.0... But rather a network of innovative nodes and applications.

We believe that by working together, adding different existing functions and create a friendly, trustless, decentralized economy, we can improve the existing system. It's the next step of our global evolution.

Our current line of products allow our members to do the following:

1- Renewable blockchain voting.

2- Community consensus weekly trading signals.

3- Generous voting incentive, we pay our members to vote. The data we collected are not to be sold to a private party for profit. We share the data we collected with our members, as well as the profit we gain from those voluntarily submitted data.

4- Live Trading session. We created a way for traders to communicate and come to a up-to-the-minute group consensus on trading. This democratic process filter out all the noises and simplify it down to two choices: BUY or SELL.

5- Trading bot. The enhanced trading tech are catered to our professional trading members. We also have copytrade function for those who would like to link their accounts to our main community account. This process create the first decentralized hedge fund style trading community.

6- Social media optimization services. We provide unique marketing enhancements for those with community influence, so that they can help mainstream blockchain education.

7- Market discussion. We aim to create a safe, non intimidated trading discussion where all questions are well received and beginners can ask questions regarding investment. Seasoned members can also discuss in professional and civil manners regarding their strategies.

8- Privacy network. Our unique privacy development allows our privacy oriented members to transact freely and anonymously. The right of privacy is yours to keep, as it should be.

This is ICO has a lot of features that people need to fully look at as it's great for the newbie in Altcoins.

Yeah, they got a lot of products they offer. I'm still trying to understand it all. What's their main product?

I visit the website, but there are so many things on the site i dont know how to use. Can you tell me more about the project?

How do i find out more about this project?

visit them on their website firetoken.io or their telegram group. the admins are very active on the group discussion.
This is the overall summary of the project. The team has a really good concept, with products and updates rolling out. Im still not fully understand the total concept because everything is still new and a lot are available.

Our main product is our members and partners. We see blockchain not as 1.0, 2.0, 3.0... But rather a network of innovative nodes and applications.

We believe that by working together, adding different existing functions and create a friendly, trustless, decentralized economy, we can improve the existing system. It's the next step of our global evolution.

3- Generous voting incentive, we pay our members to vote. The data we collected are not to be sold to a private party for profit. We share the data we collected with our members, as well as the profit we gain from those voluntarily submitted data.

4- Live Trading session. We created a way for traders to communicate and come to a up-to-the-minute group consensus on trading. This democratic process filter out all the noises and simplify it down to two choices: BUY or SELL.

5- Trading bot. The enhanced trading tech are catered to our professional trading members. We also have copytrade function for those who would like to link their accounts to our main community account. This process create the first decentralized hedge fund style trading community.

6- Social media optimization services. We provide unique marketing enhancements for those with community influence, so that they can help mainstream blockchain education.

7- Market discussion. We aim to create a safe, non intimidated trading discussion where all questions are well received and beginners can ask questions regarding investment. Seasoned members can also discuss in professional and civil manners regarding their strategies.

8- Privacy network. Our unique privacy development allows our privacy oriented members to transact freely and anonymously. The right of privacy is yours to keep, as it should be.

This is ICO has a lot of features that people need to fully look at as it's great for the newbie in Altcoins.

Yeah, they got a lot of products they offer. I'm still trying to understand it all. What's their main product?

I visit the website, but there are so many things on the site i dont know how to use. Can you tell me more about the project?

visit them on their website firetoken.io or their telegram group. the admins are very active on the group discussion.

I also seen live trading and tested it our before, but it go away and reappears sometime. Ghost icon Huh
How do we use it more often?
It is a very interesting project with promising future. The idea is very exciting. I hope it will be competitive on the modern market.
What do you mean? I think this project is unique and prefect. Do you think it has serious competitors, or some project has the same advantages?

Going back to this thread, I don’t think I have seen a platform in the same category for token usage.  Anyone else?   I’m not asking anyone to throw out names of different projects , but firetoken is different from the others from what I’ve seen so far. 

Look at the date of this thread, it was in April.  5 months has passed and look at how much firetoken has done.  Not a lot of companies can develop so many things simetaneously in  such a short  time. 

I’m excited about all of the new development that’s not available yet!

There’s so many, which one???

If I had to choose,

Privacy network , then live trading.  But I’ve seen the live trading  in testing phases.  Firetoken is still testing this, but it pops up periodically on the site like it's a ghost ICOn...

Anyone else see the LIVE trading?

And Ofcourse the AI bot.  I’m just a novice at the bot stuff so I’ll save it for the pros

I’ve seen this “ghost icon” I have no idea what it’s really doing but it takes you to a whole other site or page.  I didn’t have any firepower points to vote.

Ghost icon , lol
Activity: 27
It is a very interesting project with promising future. The idea is very exciting. I hope it will be competitive on the modern market.
What do you mean? I think this project is unique and prefect. Do you think it has serious competitors, or some project has the same advantages?

Going back to this thread, I don’t think I have seen a platform in the same category for token usage.  Anyone else?   I’m not asking anyone to throw out names of different projects , but firetoken is different from the others from what I’ve seen so far. 

Look at the date of this thread, it was in April.  5 months has passed and look at how much firetoken has done.  Not a lot of companies can develop so many things simetaneously in  such a short  time. 

If I had to choose,

Privacy network , then live trading.  But I’ve seen the live trading  in testing phases.  Firetoken is still testing this, but it pops up periodically on the site like it's a ghost ICOn...

And Ofcourse the AI bot.  I’m just a novice at the bot stuff so I’ll save it for the pros

I’ve seen this “ghost icon” I have no idea what it’s really doing but it takes you to a whole other site or page.  I didn’t have any firepower points to vote.

Ghost icon , lol
Activity: 67

If I had to choose,

So many services for members to use but all relate to trading. I can use the same token for different purposes!!!

This should be on the website instead  Wink

The main product is this renewable voting point system they have I  place.  I would say definitely first of its kind to used in this way.  But firetoken itself is so much more. Exciting times
Activity: 21
Live trading is enabled before, how are the coin chosen to get trade? Is it based on the weekly choices? So it’s similar to weekly vote but now it’s live and every minute?

Yes, we are prioritizing our exchange listing at the moment, by making all necessary changes. Once we are listed, signals and live trading will resume as normal.

Is firetoken still going to do live trading?

You may visit our website at https://www.firetoken.io to learn more about trading and investing with our community. We have many useful articles that will help you understand more about trading.

Hello FireToken members,

In this article we will go over how volume can affect prices on the exchange and understand the reason how a price change is triggered.

We will assume that all members are somewhat complacent in how to set up buy and sell orders, as we are joining FireToken for the purpose of profiting from #cryptocurrency trading.

When a trader decided on a coin or token to purchase or sell, he/she will set up a price target to buy in or sell out. Many traders utilize bot to automatically set the margin in which they will take profit or stoploss their order. The percentage is based on personal preference and can range anywhere from 15% to up to 45% depends on the market condition of that pair.

Because most traders use a combination of market tools and patterns to see the most common level of support and resistant, the targets can be predicted quite easily. When the price hit or surpass those target levels, we can expect an influx of orders on the exchange. This creates a snowball effect in which the price will move dramatically in the CURRENT direction for a very SHORT time window. Very soon they will reach a condition most known as Overbought or Oversold. When such conditions are met, the short trend will be reversed in order for the market to balance itself out.

FireToken group consensus system allows our members to utilize our volume to reach these price targets with the intention to trigger the snowball effect. When we buy or sell a large quantity together, we temporarily create an imbalance of supply versus demand. This will cause the price to move in the direction we want and trigger automatic orders previously set by traders who are not on the market. ALL members are advised to predetermined your profit margin prior to setting your Buy/Sell orders and set these margins at the same time of putting in your orders. The profit window is short and price will change rapidly.

Because we are trading cryptocurrency, it is very important to note that most upward movements will have to stop at some point to retrace but the opposite may not be the same. In cryptocurrency, because there are so many useless tokens with the main purpose of creating quick profit, what goes down may stay down forever. That is why it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to pay attention to the market, set stoploss for cryptocurrency trading and only trade coins with sufficient volume.

To recap, we should now understand the following

1. Volume causes major price change due to supply and demand

2. Large orders can trigger previously set price targets from other traders in both bull AND bear market and create a snowball effect for the price to move in the SAME direction for a SHORT time before reversing.

3. All major market movements are rapid and only temporary. So the practice of pre-determined profit and stoploss is vital to a trader success.

4. Don't trade shit coins. Just like gravity, what goes up must come down but what goes down may stay down.

We hope to provide our members with valuable information so that you can get a better understanding of the trading market and success. Our members success directly translate to our community success. Big institutions are getting ready to openly trade cryptocurrency. This is a positive thing, because cryptocurrency profit is now being recognized. Join us now and utilize our strength in numbers, contribute your knowledge to our community so that we can all understand your view of the market and we can all profit together. These are exciting time in the market as profit will drive innovation, and innovation will improve the world. We can all benefit from blockchain adaptation.
Activity: 24
So many services for members to use but all relate to trading. I can use the same token for different purposes!!!

This should be on the website instead  Wink

Alot of good explaination here on the new change. Staking get firepower, vote firepower and get firetoken. I’m excited for listing and privacy function.

Alot of information is on page 14.

But listing should be coming soon.  Yobit is gonna turn my one million FPWR to over 2 million!!!!

We will adjust our site content soon and remove the staking program description. The new description will be regarding our Vote Incentive Program as following:

INCENTIVIZED VOTING PROGRAM

Voting points is credited after 7 Days of staking

STAKING PLAYS A VITAL ROLE IN FIRETOKENS COMMUNITY VOTING SYSTEM. WHEN MEMBERS STAKE THEIR TOKENS, THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY EARN RENEWABLE POINTS CALLED “FIREPOWER”. “FIREPOWER” POINTS CAN  BE USED TO VOTE ON OUR WEEKLY INVESTMENT POLLS. THE PROFIT FROM THOSE INVESTMENTS WILL BE USED TO IMPROVE OUR COMMUNITY FUNCTIONS AND PROMOTE OUR GROWTH. TO ENCOURAGE PARTICIPATION, VOTING MEMBERS WILL BE REWARDED WEEKLY. THE REWARD AMOUNT WILL BE BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF FIREPOWER POINTS THEY USED ON THE PREVIOUS VOTE, AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THAT VOTE. OUR INVESTMENT CHOICES ARE VOTED ON, NO BOTS, NO SECRET ALGORITHMS, JUST REAL PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY.

FIRETOKEN (FPWR) CAN BE STAKED IN ANY ETHEREUM ERC20 WALLET. MEMBERS WILL BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW THEIR STAKED AMOUNT ANYTIME, BUT REWARD BONUS WILL ONLY BE APPLIED AFTER 7 DAYS. OUR REWARD SYSTEM IS WRITTEN INTO OUR SMART CONTRACT AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY CREDIT OUR STAKEHOLDERS FOR THEIR STAKED FUND.

BY STAKING FIRETOKEN, MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN FIREPOWER POINTS. FIREPOWER POINTS CAN BE USE TO VOTE ON THE WEEKLY POLLS, ON BUY/SELL LIVE TRADING VOTES, OR USE THEM AS CREDITS IN OUR ARCADE AND TRY TO WIN EVEN MORE FIREPOWER.

Disclaimer: The voting reward amount is based on weekly community portfolio performance, and not to be considered as a promise of payout. The reward is designed to encourage voting and participation of FireToken members.

You can also find a lot information on YouTube about this great project. A lot of different YouTubers already are talking about FireToken.  Not that this is the most important thing, but i definitely say something that this project is very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcZlDhQPGac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9qN2YK_C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9jnH-zC6jY

Very good explains videos.
Activity: 12
You can also find a lot information on YouTube about this great project. A lot of different YouTubers already are talking about FireToken.  Not that this is the most important thing, but i definitely say something that this project is very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcZlDhQPGac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9qN2YK_C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9jnH-zC6jY
Activity: 6
Does the team have much experience in this project?

Did you get a chance to see their whitepaper and website? It's well thought out and they sound very experienced in what they do and how they launched.

Agreed. Very sharp and innovative team that listens to their community and will make changes via decentralized  democratic  voting
Pages:
Jump to: