Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【ICO】(」゜ロ゜)」▓ ▓🔥 FIRETOKEN.IO LAUNCH! STAKE, VOTE, TRADE, PROFIT!🔥 ▓ ▓ - page 8. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi everyone 😬

I think Firetoken had made a very Clever move by giving up Staking and going towards a full utility token. It will help them very much to be list d in the biggest exchange

You absolutely right about that!

Haha
Activity: 7
I think Firetoken had made a very Clever move by giving up Staking and going towards a full utility token. It will help them very much to be list d in the biggest exchange

Haha
Activity: 1
Activity: 12

I just joined and and bought some firetoken, I can't wait until this voting system starts.

True.I'd imagine this should put them in better position for listings
Does the team have much experience in this project?

Did you get a chance to see their whitepaper and website? It's well thought out and they sound very experienced in what they do and how they launched.

Agreed. Very sharp and innovative team that listens to their community and will make changes via decentralized  democratic  voting
brand new
Activity: 0

weekly signals were given during ICO, 100% accurate
Activity: 27

Did you get a chance to see their whitepaper and website? It's well thought out and they sound very experienced in what they do and how they launched.
This should be on the website instead  Wink

Our main product is our members and partners. We see blockchain not as 1.0, 2.0, 3.0... But rather a network of innovative nodes and applications.

We believe that by working together, adding different existing functions and create a friendly, trustless, decentralized economy, we can improve the existing system. It's the next step of our global evolution.

Our current line of products allow our members to do the following:

1- Renewable blockchain voting.

2- Community consensus weekly trading signals.

3- Generous voting incentive, we pay our members to vote. The data we collected are not to be sold to a private party for profit. We share the data we collected with our members, as well as the profit we gain from those voluntarily submitted data.

4- Live Trading session. We created a way for traders to communicate and come to a up-to-the-minute group consensus on trading. This democratic process filter out all the noises and simplify it down to two choices: BUY or SELL.

5- Trading bot. The enhanced trading tech are catered to our professional trading members. We also have copytrade function for those who would like to link their accounts to our main community account. This process create the first decentralized hedge fund style trading community.

6- Social media optimization services. We provide unique marketing enhancements for those with community influence, so that they can help mainstream blockchain education.

7- Market discussion. We aim to create a safe, non intimidated trading discussion where all questions are well received and beginners can ask questions regarding investment. Seasoned members can also discuss in professional and civil manners regarding their strategies.

8- Privacy network. Our unique privacy development allows our privacy oriented members to transact freely and anonymously. The right of privacy is yours to keep, as it should be.

This is ICO has a lot of features that people need to fully look at as it's great for the newbie in Altcoins.

Yeah, they got a lot of products they offer. I'm still trying to understand it all. What's their main product?

VOTING REWARDS SOFTWARE WILL BE REVOLUTIONARY!
Activity: 12
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30715177_186568441985177_5828249399238590464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e5643880d81287db7cc6e41b2203c027&oe=5B66BDAC

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY, STAKE FOR PROFIT, VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF ALTCOINS AND TRADE AS A COMMUNITY! PRE-ICO START ON MAY 1, 2018!!!

▓ ▒ ▒ WWW.FIRETOKEN.IO ▒ ▒ ▓

A COMMUNITY MANAGED FINANCIAL SYSTEM

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

FireToken is one of the best platforms out now! Very professional team and one of its kind with the voting system.. Really love this project! https://t.me/firetokencommunity
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: