Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLIP - up to 30% monthly price grows (Token price now is 0.2$) - page 12. (Read 6198 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I`ve heard something about prolonging the ICO.
This sounds good for me because I already have some desire to participate, but I need more time to make the final decision

I`m sure you are not the only one who thinks something like this

Prolonging the ICO is always making some people happy and some people upset. But I am sure that is a well-considered decision.

Good to hear this from the hero member. As a newbie, I haven`t heard about ICOs that was prolonged, but my general business experience tells me that there is nothing abnormal in such a step, and my opinion is now confirmed by yours.

ICO is extended? How and where you found out about it?    I have not heard about it.   Shocked

ICO is not already prolonged, but this question is being seriously discussed right now, and the team is inclined to prolong the ICO if the community, including me and you will generally support this decision.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 530
https://moon-bot.com
Looks like an interesting exchange, but why so few trading pairs?

Exchange fresh. The pair will be added gradually. Recently added a token Revain
This week plans to add a token to the RMC.
So the process is Smiley And volume, respectively, also grow.
By the way, until October 10, you can buy a token of this exchange flip at a reduced price Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 152
Looks like an interesting exchange, but why so few trading pairs?
This sounds good for me because I already have some desire to participate, but I need more time to make the final decision

ICO is extended? How and where you found out about it?    I have not heard about it.   Shocked
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Prolonging the ICO is always making some people happy and some people upset. But I am sure that is a well-considered decision.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
not open bounty dev
i want reserve hindi translation if you need

Yes, daily volume has already reached 40 BTC. That's what I said here yesterday! And added a little-known coin Revain.

Who knows, maybe this new coin will skyrocket and become well-known.

Anyway, the news are not bad.. Let the project go on in the same spirit))
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
BitFlip Limited official manager
I see a day turnover of just 1 btc on your exchange.  This is very little. You need to add more new coins. Take the example with liqui.

Well our principle is to add only perspective coins that are not scam for sure. And we guess that not only coins make liquidity. Its a little bit more complicated
copper member

Tell me, you need to buy 5,000 FLIP to the exchange no Commission on trades until the end of 2017
or is this figure possible amount, for example, to purchase 3000 tokens and after getting 2000 tokens with the bounty program?

Yes to get bonus you should purchase tokens
copper member
BitFlip opens trades with the R-token.

We are glad to introduce new coin – Revain. Its already available to trade on platform. Revain is the first platform for honest reviews and feedback, based on blockbuster technology.

The project has collected around 8 million of USD and it promises to be interested and trading volume will be high.

Missed the opportunity to take part in the project’s Crowdsdale? Do not miss the opportunity to buy tokens now, because they are already placed and traded - https://bitflip.cc/trade/R-USD.

Join now!

Yes, daily volume has already reached 40 BTC. That's what I said here yesterday! And added a little-known coin Revain.
And if you add to auction some good coin, then the daily volume is at least 100 BTC :-)

As soon as the admins add new coins, the turnover will grow immediately!

by the way, they reset the turnover daily, starting from 0 again, and today I`ve seen how it has grown up to BTC 13.75 during 5 hours..
I see a day turnover of just 1 btc on your exchange.  

Bad days happen sometimes, and in good days the turnover goes up to BTC 15

In fact, the average daily turnover to date is about 5-8 BTC, and this is quite good for the service operating not more than three months

There is quite enough crypto/fiat trading pairs, and will be even more in future, so I think the project has good perspectives

As soon as the admins add new coins, the turnover will grow immediately!
Moreover, it is necessary to add new coins that are not traded, and notoriety interest.
Because those coins that are right now on the stock exchange, they are trivial and you can buy them at other venues.
I see a day turnover of just 1 btc on your exchange.  

Bad days happen sometimes, and in good days the turnover goes up to BTC 15

In fact, the average daily turnover to date is about 5-8 BTC, and this is quite good for the service operating not more than three months

There is quite enough crypto/fiat trading pairs, and will be even more in future, so I think the project has good perspectives
I see a day turnover of just 1 btc on your exchange.  This is very little. You need to add more new coins. Take the example with liqui.

I am also the admins talked about this. They are working on adding new coins.
I think that soon we will see new coins in the listing :-)
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
youre seriuous youre project dev
why not promote use signature campaign or another bounty campaign
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Tell me, you need to buy 5,000 FLIP to the exchange no Commission on trades until the end of 2017
or is this figure possible amount, for example, to purchase 3000 tokens and after getting 2000 tokens with the bounty program?

I think, it doesn`t matter how you`d got your tokens.. the bonuses will work anyway

Pages:
Jump to: