Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLIP - up to 30% monthly price grows (Token price now is 0.2$) - page 7. (Read 6198 times)

copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
BitFlip Limited official manager
FLIP is trading now!

All unsold coins during ICO found its holder. We also credited accounts of investors on early stage with bonus FLIP. All participants in ICO bounty can found their reward on accounts now.

We recommend trade FLIP with price of $0.012. Why? Well unsold multiplicator is 18. So its just simple calculation $0.22 / 18. The platform will start support and buying its token using this price.

The price will grow only. We plan to launch the platform FLIP token support bot very soon. It will buy using part of the platform’s income using incremental price growth.

FLIP has potential of growth as of the platform will get success. So its better to save your FLIPs now or buy more. The price at the begining will be very close to low. So dont miss the chance.

We work on possibility to activate all bonuses for ICO buyers.

Dividends will be released next week.

Deposit and withdrawal possibilities will be released during week.

We are preparing wallets for Linux and Windows and will publish links to it during the day.

Thank you all for participating! Trading now — https://bitflip.cc/trade/FLIP-USD.
copper member
how many tokens in total are you issuing?

Total tokens now – 10,000,000 FLIP
Maximum is – 40,000,000 FLIP
Rest of amount will be mined

---

Finally ICO has ended

We plan to credit all buyers with unsold coins according to its amount bought. Current unsold multiplicator is 18. That means that you will have total of current amount * 18 FLIPs on your account balance.

We plan to open trading during the day right after we will process distributing unsold coins.

Possibility to put FLIPs into pool and get dividends are planned to released next week.

Bonuses for amount purchased will be introduced during this week to all.

We will give more information during the day.

Thank you all for participating!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
may be a normal interval for ICO three to four months. Or even six months. Roll Eyes
Six months is normal period for ICO, but the first 3-5 months must be used for preparation to heat up the audience, and then the client is warm - it`s time for tokensale

Token sale itself should not be too long, because people can hold their money till the end. That`s why pre-sale price is lower than those at the end, and generally token sale last not more than a month..

But here we have another case, the audience is just beginning to warm, but the prospective is good enough to prolong ICO for a week or two.

Not much time left for us to know what will be in fact  Roll Eyes

Yes! There is no need for a 3 month long Tokensale, all the ICOs which are having such sales are doing it for just trying to scam more.
Look at all the high class ICO they don't need any kind of long periods! They even need whitelisting for selling all the tokens! 

I`m glad you agree with me, but I disagree with your words such as "all" and "scam"..

We see quite enough scammers everywhere, but let`s don`t forget about good people who are just trying to fix their own mistakes on the go..

For the common benefit Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
may be a normal interval for ICO three to four months. Or even six months. Roll Eyes
Six months is normal period for ICO, but the first 3-5 months must be used for preparation to heat up the audience, and then the client is warm - it`s time for tokensale

Token sale itself should not be too long, because people can hold their money till the end. That`s why pre-sale price is lower than those at the end, and generally token sale last not more than a month..

But here we have another case, the audience is just beginning to warm, but the prospective is good enough to prolong ICO for a week or two.

Yes! There is no need for a 3 month long Tokensale, all the ICOs which are having such sales are doing it for just trying to scam more.
Look at all the high class ICO they don't need any kind of long periods! They even need whitelisting for selling all the tokens! 
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I will follow closely
Activity: 2744
Merit: 530
https://moon-bot.com

hurry up!  Shocked
Meanwhile, in less than 8 hours to complete ICO
To participate and receive bonuses you can still catch
Activity: 364
FLIP blockchain is alive!

Only 10 hours left till the end!

Hurry!  Cool Cool Cool
copper member
FLIP blockchain is alive!

You can view transactions, check addresses balances and get more information about network here – https://bitflip.info.

We invite miners to participate in mining of FLIP. For more information you should make inquiry to our email – [email protected]. We plan to publish how to information about mining in 2 weeks.

Wallets for Windows and Linux are ready. We will put links for downloading it right after ICO ends.

Only 10 hours left till the end! Join ICO and get bonuses — https://bitflip.cc/landing/ico.

Your BitFlip Team.

Meanwhile, crypto platform continues to set new records of attendance.
Today on the stock exchange was 1982 active traders

Not bad. It would be great if such a growth pace would be kept as long as possible..

Today will be a new record.
The growth continues! For these day already 2034 trader , although not yet evening!
brand new
Activity: 0
I hope the ICO will be yet prolonged at least for a week because I see too much people who are interested, but they need some more time to make the decision

And why does ICO last only a month? Well, they can yet extend for one month. But obviously, the process is going on. There may be a normal interval for ICO three to four months. Or even six months. Roll Eyes
Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Impressive! Good job  Smiley
Activity: 79
Activity: 364
Even one simple user really can influence the situation if he/she will have enough persistence for it.
This is really cool!

Not bad. It would be great if such a growth pace would be kept as long as possible..

i am interested in this but wish there was more info available, very vague.

Feel free to ask your questions right here, you will get answers very fast, from exchange users and the team itself

Besides the team is overloaded now solving too many issues, they will anyway find some time for conversation with community.

I hope the ICO will be yet prolonged at least for a week because I see too much people who are interested, but they need some more time to make the decision
CWX
Activity: 49
i am interested in this but wish there was more info available, very vague.
Is it planned to add Monero currency to the exchange?

I think such top coin as Monero anyway will be listed one day, but not in the nearest future.

The team is more interested in adding very new coins and tokens on commercial basis.

Btw, Raiblocks (XRB) listing is announced, so the team is busy with it now, and I don`t think they have much time for Monero now..

But

This team has a good difference - the fast reply to the audience request, so if the community will ask about listing some coins - this may make it faster

Even one simple user really can influence the situation if he/she will have enough persistence for it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Well, the third time to extend the ico is already probably too much ...

That this is not a prolongation, but a week to complete.
A week will not make the weather, but money can still drip.
Show must go on. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: