Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLIP - up to 30% monthly price grows (Token price now is 0.2$) - page 8. (Read 6198 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 530
https://moon-bot.com
So what's the secret behind this price grow?

If you are talking about flip tokens, the price will grow because the exchange profit share will be distributed among tokenholders, so the price will partially depend on daily turnover of the exchange...

in addition, the exchange https://bitflip.li will redeem the tokens, thereby raising the price!
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Is it planned to add Monero currency to the exchange?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

If you are talking about flip tokens, the price will grow because the exchange profit share will be distributed among tokenholders, so the price will partially depend on daily turnover of the exchange...

What is the price? please specify
Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Well, the third time to extend the ico is already probably too much ...

Of course, third is too much, but the ICO was prolonged just one time, so we are talking about the second prolongation, and I`m happy you agree that two is not much Roll Eyes

I think it would be better to prolong the ICO at least for a week.. They could activate the bonuses so that the earlier participants would not claim against such a decision, but give the opportunity to those who had not time to buy a desired amount of tokens..
Me, for example Roll Eyes

Well, the third time to extend the ico is already probably too much ...

By the way, ICO is extended until 1 November. That is the ICO will last week Smiley

I think it would be better to prolong the ICO at least for a week.. They could activate the bonuses so that the earlier participants would not claim against such a decision, but give the opportunity to those who had not time to buy a desired amount of tokens..
Me, for example Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
BitFlip Limited official manager
Do you guys know when the listing happens and which exchange it might be?

We will to our the best right after ICO ends to list FLIP token to most popular exchanges. But as of November 1st FLIP will be traded only at BitFlip.
copper member
Hey BitFlip, could you please tell the community what programming language do you use to support your platform? I mean It's all fun and games, but how safe, reliable and fast your platform really is?
What will happen if 100 trading bots will suddenly rush to trade?
Are you using cloud based or centralized servers?

Well at the moment we have some bots trading on platform. We also have reasonable limits and not single server to handle all requests. Its distributed architecture under the hood. We use wide range of languages. It depends on task you need to solve. For some tasks Node, Python or PHP is very good. For other Go lang is best choice.

We have microservices architecture. Its not monolith application
copper member

What is the basis for $2M valuation of the company? curious to know the reasoning behind it...

Well it based on investors on prelaunch basis. They evaluates it in that number. There is more information in White Paper document also about it.
copper member
ye, man. we are not going to launder money for terrorists, we are just developers who wanna make some positive changes

Sure, but what are your KYC/AML compliance policy?
Surely it's something more than just saying "We are good guys, send us your BTC"?

We are working to introduce verification. So it will be released in November.

Today, another attendance record of the exchange. This has not happened.
Active per day: 1508 traders.
Whether this is due to the addition of the trades in gold or with anything else?
i has read this project thread, i know this project more to ICO, i look duration of ICO since 30 August until 10 October, why the range just moment did not until 4 month

By the way, ICO is extended until 1 November. That is the ICO will last week Smiley
Hey BitFlip, could you please tell the community what programming language do you use to support your platform? I mean It's all fun and games, but how safe, reliable and fast your platform really is?

I saw this service under quite serious DDOs attack, and I can say that the system has shown enough high (maybe not highest) level of protection

Surely it's something more than just saying "We are good guys, send us your BTC"?

Just try to send, and look what happens, I see no another way..

I can tell you the stories about some other exchanges where people are waiting months for support reply, and the topic in question - "could you, please, help me to find my money"

Have you heard about transactions which are marked as "confirmed" in your exchange balance withdrawal history, but there is NO such transaction in the blockhain explorer..

I know several such cases, and heard about even more, when money was stolen directly from the user`s account - and there is silence.. Maybe community will help the people?

But this is not about Bitflip, I have enough other exchanges to compare, and Bitflip looks good for me.. Very fast connection of end user with the team

And you yourself choose what to use..

Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
ye, man. we are not going to launder money for terrorists, we are just developers who wanna make some positive changes

Sure, but what are your KYC/AML compliance policy?
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
Are you using cloud based or centralized servers?

Activity: 322
i has read this project thread, i know this project more to ICO, i look duration of ICO since 30 August until 10 October, why the range just moment did not until 4 month
We have credited all accounts with BTG with same amount as BTC.

Nice to see such a surprise on my balance..

Even though it was expected, it`s a pleasure anyway.. Like a gift under the Christmas tree Roll Eyes
copper member
We have credited all accounts with BTG with same amount as BTC.

BTG is trading now!

Take care! BTG is not finished yet and the team says that they will start its node in November. So we will enable deposits and withdrawas right after node will work.

Remember that now we recommend wait. Best way to start trade with BTG is in November.

More information about BTG you can read here — https://btcgpu.org.

We have disabled BTC withdrawals till BTG will be forked.

Your BitFlip.
Pages:
Jump to: