Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLIP - up to 30% monthly price grows (Token price now is 0.2$) - page 4. (Read 6198 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faz Faisal, I never got my FLP tokens on myetherwallet... Where and how can I get direct help from the flip team??
I opened a ticket with the help center but it’s not helping
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It may seem sad but everything on the Team side of things has been done, i know you have all been waiting patiently and its trully appreciated, all i can do is confirm that the team are working very hard right now and the issues with CMC and hitbtc volume not showing are out of our control but we are pushing as hard as possible.
Can anybody please post the flp price? It’s been longer than five minutes since the last update...
What do you mean? What is your ticket number?
Activity: 280
but the volume of trades is smallest of all coins on livecoin ech ...so if someone sell/buys 2000-5000 flip ..the price changes a lot ... from 0.14 usd to 0.35 usd
Mork calling Orson, come in Orson?!  Ahhh Faz is here, are you the only admin on at the moment?
24 hours without an admin or any kind of community engagement is pretty poor in my opinion.
I’m not an investor in any company or project that reports progress more than every couple of weeks... even public companies don’t do this. Because it’s a distraction from building a business
Thanks for your feedback Clancey. This is a new community and I believe it needs some engagement and encouragement. I realise the market is bearish at the moment but there was more  activity on this telegram group a week ago but that seems to  have fizzled out somewhat..
Gameflip is already an established business with an establised community, so I'm surprised to see so little activity here.. Flip will be an exciting addition to the Gameflip platform no doubt!
Mork calling Orson, come in Orson?!  Ahhh Faz is here, are you the only admin on at the moment?
24 hours without an admin or any kind of community engagement is pretty poor in my opinion.
I’m not an investor in any company or project that reports progress more than every couple of weeks... even public companies don’t do this. Because it’s a distraction from building a business
Any admins here??? You guys have a great project, but where is the MARKETING of GameFlip???
Yeah, along with a great product marketing is also necessary. FLP needs to be marketed heavily, more so because it has a working business already.
FLP needs to be listed on CMC for a start.  I can only imagine FLP hasn't been listed yet because gameflip is holding back.  I dont understand why.
I once heard that in order to be added on coinmarketcap, the daily volume needs to be at a certain amount
Activity: 252
Any admins here??? You guys have a great project, but where is the MARKETING of GameFlip???
Yeah, along with a great product marketing is also necessary. FLP needs to be marketed heavily, more so because it has a working business already.
FLP needs to be listed on CMC for a start.  I can only imagine FLP hasn't been listed yet because gameflip is holding back.  I dont understand why.
Activity: 308
The flip board are not doing enough to promote this coin. It has tremendous potential, but no publicity at all. There are shitcoins out there that everybody knows and there is flip, which when u google can hardly find any bew news or information
Activity: 238
I did a couple of times but they said there are too many requests, so it's based on the number of votes. I would appreciate if it can be dealt with directly as you mentioned. I don't favour continuously prompting the folks to do this but had no choice.
I hope FLP will be added on major exchanges after this entire market correction.....This is actually a good thing it wasn't already added already
Crazy how half a Trillion dollars has been wiped out of the market..... $830 billion to $330 billion
Activity: 238
for example when BTC was at $20k with over $300 billion market cap and if $10 billions worth of BTC gets sold then that would be enough to drop the price to $10k and that only depends of liquidity of order book. So actually only that sell off could easily reduce market cap of BTC by $150 billions and plus it would reduce market cap of all other coins, meaning that $10 billions sell off could reduce market cap by over $300 billions when we include all coins because their market cap also depends on BTC.
Activity: 308
well $500 billion of real money is not out of market , just value of crypto market is $500 lower because BTC is making this big correction. For market cap to drop from $830 billion to $330 billion it is only needed few billions to go out of BTC because that few billions are enough to reduce market cap by $500 billions if you understand how that actually works
Activity: 322
Hey when putting a sell order on any exchange on a coin to sell against ETH, will the coin be pledged agains USD value of ETH at the moment of the sell order? If like now, ETH falls do I have to adjust my sell-orders? In theory any coin we want to sell against USD value, but most exchanges you have to sell for ETH / BTC first, hence the coin value is against ETH/BTC at current (lowering) value or at the ETH/BTC value when I made the sell order?
On which exchange is traded FLP ?
It says available on hitbtc but not why ?
Hitbtc delays token trade launch, dunno why
Announce was month ago
Activity: 210
It hasn’t even been a week since the last update dude...
Most private company investors get quarterly updates, that’s certainly what I’m used to. My guess is the team here will target and update every 2-4 weeks
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
BitFlip Limited official manager
Bitcoin White is trading now!

We glad to announce that Bitcoin White is trading now and available to deposit, withdraw, buy and sell.

Join trading now – https://bitflip.li/trade/BTW-USD

Also we have updated our Roadmap with fresh plan for this year and plan to announce some interesting things soon. You can check updated Roadmap for year 2018 here – https://bitflip.li/roadmap

Stay tuned! Your BitFlip Team.
Activity: 294
Flip is good coin, their gameflip is already in bussiness, so I believe in this coin
This is one of the coins that has already a working platform and the coin will be complement it
Pages:
Jump to: