Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FortKnoxster - Telegram on steroids. Sale 19 FEB. EARLY REGISTRATION - page 11. (Read 36944 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hope the devs come back soon
Activity: 77
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It can only be said that the FortKnoxster project team has done nothing recently, and there are not hundreds of trading platforms.

The team are very busy in the background making sure the project is successful. Here is the latest update from the CEO:
https://medium.com/fortknoxster/fortknoxster-update-towards-the-launch-of-version-1-0-d881eecea20c
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Dear, FortKnoxster community

Exciting announcement! FortKnoxster completes its integration with the Bancor protocol! Read the announcement here: https://medium.com/fortknoxster/fortknoxster-completes-its-integration-with-the-bancor-protocol-4d0efa380b70
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Most of the people here are having a life by spending it elsewhere rather than spending their time to check their coins seeing pumped or dumped. Smiley
Unfortunately, yes, I waited that a month after ICO I would use an almost ready application or at least a beta version.
Tightened from the market, I did not begin to hold...
Activity: 238
Most of the people here are having a life by spending it elsewhere rather than spending their time to check their coins seeing pumped or dumped. Smiley
Activity: 214
It can only be said that the FortKnoxster project team has done nothing recently, and there are not hundreds of trading platforms.

Please be sure to read our latest blog post - FortKnoxster Update towards the launch of version 1.0. 

Read details here: https://medium.com/fortknoxster/fortknoxster-update-towards-the-launch-of-version-1-0-d881eecea20c
Activity: 214
Dear, FortKnoxster community

Please be sure to read our latest blog post - FortKnoxster Update towards the launch of version 1.0. 

Read details here: https://medium.com/fortknoxster/fortknoxster-update-towards-the-launch-of-version-1-0-d881eecea20c
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
FortKnoxster this project is hard to improve in half a year. Investors who are not patient will rush to IDEX.
Activity: 112
It's better to give FortKnoxster team some space. I just put in an air coin, and I'll come back in 1 years.
Activity: 185
When did the coin go to the stock exchange? I spent FortKnoxster in this project, hoping to have a good price.
None of this makes any sense.
Activity: 270
When did the coin go to the stock exchange? I spent FortKnoxster in this project, hoping to have a good price.
Activity: 826
Since the end of ICO, the performance of the FortKnoxster token has been very poor.

Fixed that for you. Also it's irrelevant in the long run. You should've invested in a hype coin if you only care about short term gains. The Fortknoxster tokens were released during the bear market - shit happens.

Love this. It is a utility token that will always do something within Fortknoxster. Too many people are only interested in a quick buck and not the long term positive effects of such a groundbreaking project.
Activity: 185
Since the end of ICO, the performance of the FortKnoxster token has been very poor.

Fixed that for you. Also it's irrelevant in the long run. You should've invested in a hype coin if you only care about short term gains. The Fortknoxster tokens were released during the bear market - shit happens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Since the end of ICO, the performance of the FortKnoxster project has been very poor. The technology of this coin can only be said to be general.
FortKnoxster this early bird wheel ended the coin after listing, in the trading market performance is so bad, deeply disappointed!

Being impatient is the best way to lose money. If you have faith in the product then hold your tokens and the app will be ready in no time.
Activity: 826
FortKnoxster this early bird wheel ended the coin after listing, in the trading market performance is so bad, deeply disappointed!

Disappointed in what? The team is in line with their roadmap. They have also stated they are making progress on exchange listings. No need to worry.
Activity: 322
Would this not be a REALLY good time to push the project MAIN value proposition of end to end encryption???
It's like the perfect storm

I'm only speculating here - but I think it would be unwise to push marketing and promotion before the product is ready. You want users to flock to a nice working full version of the product otherwise the money will be wasted.
Pages:
Jump to: