Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FortKnoxster - Telegram on steroids. Sale 19 FEB. EARLY REGISTRATION - page 8. (Read 36936 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've reviewed all the points of your business and everything is truly very useful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
For me this is much to watch in last update as I was not following properly for few weeks the development. These two operating systems versions and android already in line to be next are good. I will check web version since iOS isn't for me. Have visited the sited after reading that lats update at the end of month. Coinmarketcap has own requirements to add any token when there will be enough volume it will get listed there for those interested to know this thing.

Yea lots going on for sure. And I think most people are in it for the long haul, so it doesnt matter if CMC comes now or later, because you can see from the roadmap that the team will be building value for a long time, so the business will grow and grow Smiley
Activity: 406
Good evening fellows!
Expect a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!

Hi there. Do note, the token sale for FortKnoxster actually successfully completed during the Early-Bird pre-sale stage. Please let me know if you have questions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Hello everyone!
We are glad to announce more exciting news. Here is the July Update: Release 0.9 & Growth Map 1.0
https://medium.com/@FortKnoxster/july-update-release-0-9-growth-map-1-0-df5c337f0caa
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
For me this is much to watch in last update as I was not following properly for few weeks the development. These two operating systems versions and android already in line to be next are good. I will check web version since iOS isn't for me. Have visited the sited after reading that lats update at the end of month. Coinmarketcap has own requirements to add any token when there will be enough volume it will get listed there for those interested to know this thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Any info on the big exchange?

Why cant the team put the project at least on coinmarketcap?

Due to regulations, the team can't comment on exchanges or exchange listings. The team is hard at work on the project and more news will be shared as it comes.

But COINMARKETCAP is not an exchanges,
Why cant the team request CMC to put FortKnoxster in there?

It will get on there in time. The team have other priorities, including the recently released platform and other developments.
I believe it is more important to have the long term strategy in place, focused on growth of the platform and utility of the tokens. If that is done well the rest will fall in to place when the time is right.

We're not able to make comment on price or speculate. However, we will be sure to share updates related to CMC as it becomes available.

Due to regulations, the team can't comment on exchanges or exchange listings. The team is hard at work on the project and more news will be shared as it comes.

It will get on there in time. The team have other priorities, including the recently released platform and other developments.
I believe it is more important to have the long term strategy in place, focused on growth of the platform and utility of the tokens. If that is done well the rest will fall in to place when the time is right.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

I think exchanges all charge too much that this project which is rather small can not afford it anymore

The team are focused on the long term success of the project. That means building an amazing product, getting lots of clients and customers and building a viable business. If exchanges want to list Fortknoxsters tokens that is great, but the platform is our product and that is what we are growing.
Activity: 406
Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld. The team has extensive experience in managing capital and I think that they will cope with the project's implementation. Only in my opinion there is not enough advertising

Thanks for your feedback and support of the FortKnoxster platform!
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I think exchanges all charge too much that this project which is rather small can not afford it anymore
Activity: 280
Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld. The team has extensive experience in managing capital and I think that they will cope with the project's implementation. Only in my opinion there is not enough advertising
Activity: 434
Dear FortKnoxster Community,

We are glad to inform you that the webversion of the FortKnoxster platform sign up (version 0.9) is LIVE: https://web.fortknoxster.com/

✅We are looking forward to your feedback and comments. Don`t hesitate to inform us about any bugs and flaws out at [email protected]
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
With great pride, herewith the link to OUR platform FortKnoxster: https://web.fortknoxster.com/ Remember it is 0.9, and we working non stop to get all the bugs and flaws out.. but enjoy and let us know your comments on [email protected]
Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Activity: 826
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Eddy from Fortknoxster did just confirm on Telegram they will be having an upcoming AMA!
Activity: 224
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 434
Hello all! Here is a message from the CEO: t.me/FortKnoxster/34638
Pages:
Jump to: