Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FortKnoxster - Telegram on steroids. Sale 19 FEB. EARLY REGISTRATION - page 12. (Read 36944 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Would this not be a REALLY good time to push the project MAIN value proposition of end to end encryption???
It's like the perfect storm

Hey there. Not sure I fully understand your question here. Mind clarifying a bit? The team is actively working to develop the platform. You're able to try out the demo at this time. https://demo.fortknoxster.com/
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Would this not be a REALLY good time to push the project MAIN value proposition of end to end encryption???
It's like the perfect storm
Remember what the company said was the circulation of trading platform 3 months after the end of ICO.

Hey there. Not sure if you're asking a question or making a general statement here. Mind clarifying so I may assist?
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Remember what the company said was the circulation of trading platform 3 months after the end of ICO.
Activity: 392

And now your company uses iphones! So change is possible!
I'm not saying it will be an instant switch-over. I'm just saying something that is userfriendly, can be shown to be secure and packages so many functions together in a great way has a massive potential in both business and private markets.
Think about how quickly Slack and Trello have gained market share in their markets - this is a similar thing only focused on security and privacy.

And when you think about it, Slack and Trello only solve a very narrow problem for big companies.
Whereas secure email, messaging, calling, storage etc are all much larger issues that many more companies would be interested in.

(in my opinion anyway)
Dear, FortKnoxster community

Exciting announcement! FortKnoxster completes its integration with the Bancor protocol! Read the announcement here: https://medium.com/fortknoxster/fortknoxster-completes-its-integration-with-the-bancor-protocol-4d0efa380b70
Activity: 322
Merit: 2

I'm not saying it will be an instant switch-over. I'm just saying something that is userfriendly, can be shown to be secure and packages so many functions together in a great way has a massive potential in both business and private markets.
Think about how quickly Slack and Trello have gained market share in their markets - this is a similar thing only focused on security and privacy.

Yes Change is possible. Thank you for your support
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

We not even in coinmarketcap yet.
Other project that finish last week already be in coinmarketcap..
What is wrong actually here?

We are currently in public sale. After the public sale is finished we will be listed here - Gatecoin and Yobit. We are in talks with another 2 big exchanges as well.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
We not even in coinmarketcap yet.
Other project that finish last week already be in coinmarketcap..
What is wrong actually here?
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Why cant team get into bigger exchanges quickly?
FortKnoxster the early nun round ended the coin project which disappointed investors, prices were not strong, and bigger exchanges could not get up.
The tech team is delivering the latest developments and the core team is working on the exchanges. Also, the team is working in the background on many aspects of the project. However, your feedback has been noted. We will continue to share updates with the community as those details are finalized and available.We appreciate your patience.
Activity: 270
FortKnoxster the early nun round ended the coin project which disappointed investors, prices were not strong, and bigger exchanges could not get up.
Activity: 392
The bounty hunters of the FortKnoxster project have been waiting too long. Expect a good exchange soon.

I think the bounty hunters will be thankful that the team are trying to build a solid platform that gives value to their tokens.
The bounty hunters of the FortKnoxster project have been waiting too long. Expect a good exchange soon.

The team is only interested in high quality exchanges, so you will not be disappointed. We will continue to share updates as they become available. Thanks for your continued support of the FortKnoxster project Smiley
Curious about how FortKnoxster works? Have questions? Feel free to post your questions here for the community. Also, be sure to take a read of the whitepaper: https://fortknoxster.com/FortKnoxster%20Whitepaper.pdf
FortKnoxster seems to be completely cold.

Updates will be shared with the community as they are released. The team is working in the background on many aspects of the project. We appreciate your patience.
Merit: 46
FortKnoxster seems to be completely cold.
Have questions? Want to learn more about the project? Please join us on Telegram, we would love to hear from you https://t.me/FortKnoxster
Pages:
Jump to: