Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values - page 10. (Read 30700 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
do you know if a sn can get 11% for proof of stake while 25% for pow? when are we getting hardware spec for sn.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will the coin participate in the vote, it only depends on the developers themselves. Follow the news of the coin. I wish success to all.

Hi, everybody. On July 25, binance opens voting for a free listing. Does the FUSION team plan to take part in the voting? I really want to see the listing on this exchange.
Unfortunately, FUSION skips the vote. I heard that the team binance prohibits participate 2 times in a row in the vote. So we have to hope FUSION will pay for the listing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
FUSION’s revolutionary Lock-In Lock-out (LILO) function enables Blockchain interoperability never before seen in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
 Check out this video to get a deeper understand of how this cryptographic technology works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8oj-2JLiX8&t=
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. Will the coin participate in the vote, it only depends on the developers themselves. Follow the news of the coin. I wish success to all.

Hi, everybody. On July 25, binance opens voting for a free listing. Does the FUSION team plan to take part in the voting? I really want to see the listing on this exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
The team said that in the global plans they want to get on the binance. So we don't have to worry about that reason. We need a little patience.
Activity: 318
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Why drop so cheap, when back to 8$? I would like to know if the investors backed out since they are no longer listed on fusion page
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

About FUSION

FUSION is a public blockchain devoting itself to creating an inclusive cryptofinancial platform by providing cross-chain, cross-organization and cross-datasource smart contracts.

The FUSION Selected Participants Program, private pre-ICO sales, has already been closed successfully.

Totally 13,653 ETH were contributed by more than 50 selected individuals and 18 institutional supporters.

Supporters come from different fields such as finance, [Suspicious link removed]puter science, mathematics, key opinion leaders, commercial leaders and academic researchers.

We are proud to have their supports and guidances in the future.

We are inviting whole community to join the Voluntary Participants Program,i.e. the public tokens sales, which will be launched on Feb. 1st, 2018.

Please visit fusion.org to know more details.

Let us embrace the era of cryptofinance together!

Fusion (FSN) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4eb15143de830aeb462c7c
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Manipulation by someone in market + and -.
Activity: 180
Anyone know the reason why FSN has been dropping nonstop for the past 8 weeks? Manipulation?
When does the team plan to start mining? Mid-August? I look forward to this event. It seems to me that the launch of mining will attract many new investors.
Activity: 164
The difference between other projects and Fusion is that many if not most features of Fusion are unique and not many people know about how to write code for time lock. LILO etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
That Bibox wallet is down to 81k left..sold off over 10000 fusion in last few hours .. getting there guys.Maybe everyone should put buys in at same level, this wallet can sell off into that and be done and the rest of us can live happily ever after..

I think it's argely down to one big wallet (possibly Bibox Angel investor tokens) being sold off..they are selling rather than accumulating so it's not a whale manipulating to buy more lower..they are actively selling off into any big buy levels.
Activity: 406
That Bibox wallet is down to 81k left..sold off over 10000 fusion in last few hours .. getting there guys.Maybe everyone should put buys in at same level, this wallet can sell off into that and be done and the rest of us can live happily ever after..
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
The price of the token fell to almost 2 x.. I'm upset about this situation. How do you think this happened because mining was not started?
The price continues to fall, but I'm sure we should not worry. After all, this is a very promising project and the price is sure to grow.
The price will necessarily rise if everything is done as promised in the roadmap, but only everything is quiet, promised the launch of mainnet in the 2nd quarter, and where is it? So far, some expectations.
The price of the token fell to almost 2 x.. I'm upset about this situation. How do you think this happened because mining was not started?
The price continues to fall, but I'm sure we should not worry. After all, this is a very promising project and the price is sure to grow.
Activity: 294
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Does anyone know about the new vote on binance? The team plans to take part in the next voting? I hope we win this time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360006633873-Hotbit-launches-FSN

Hotbit launches FSN

2018.7.5   15:00 (UTC+8)  open deposit

2018.7.5   15:00 (UTC+8)  open FSN/BTC , FSN/ETH trading pairs
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. I have been watching this project for a long time. Who else is unfamiliar with this coin, very serious technology and excellent developers. I wish everyone good luck.

FUSION is now transitioning to the mainnet, also focusing on activities in technology, documentation, partners, and community & team. ‘Summer of Fusion’ over the next 6 weeks: https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/the-summer-of-fusion-details-bebc218117d0
Pages:
Jump to: