Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values - page 12. (Read 30723 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Hi, everybody. I understand correctly that on July 1 there will be a network start and it will be possible to mine coins? Or have the team changed their plans?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi DEVs!
It's a crypto exchange is very nice.
Clear-cut job, engaging vision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
We need a bit more votes on Binance, guys! Otherwise PundiX win the listing there. It is not bad too, but better it would be Fusion.

Pundi X already won this competition. I am hodling both in my portfolio. Its a shame, but I have only 100 FSN tokens.
It is not shame, it's funny) we all are free to make our own investment decisions. btw i'm holding both too, but now i want to pick up PCHAIN and mb DAOstack too, so attractive prices... but who knows where is the bottom... i want it to be at 6k lvl and not lower, but...  Cheesy
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
A bit sad situation - after Fusion lost the vote, the price of the token began to fall. I don't know what the reason is.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
We need a bit more votes on Binance, guys! Otherwise PundiX win the listing there. It is not bad too, but better it would be Fusion.

Pundi X already won this competition. I am hodling both in my portfolio. Its a shame, but I have only 100 FSN tokens.

And it dumped after listing on binance ... it was very clear that will happen ... it was just a pump and dump stuff ... too many heavy pundi bagholders and that is why they had to make sure the binance competition is won so they could dump
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

Activity: 840
Good afternoon. A very interesting coin with a unique technology. I do not even doubt that the developers will succeed. A good start. I wish success to all.

Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Unfortunately we lost.. Am I right in thinking that the team will make another attempt to win the vote next month?
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I read the article on medium for the first use case for the time lock function 'lending' https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/time-lock-use-case-1-lending-a6b8a11790ab

I have trouble understanding the concept maybe someone can elaborate. If a 'user' can use or lend a x amount of fsn for x period of time from the 'owner' how can the consensus mechanism enforce it that the 'owner' still gets his coins back after the lending period? Are the coins that the 'user/lender' uses not liquidated? If they are not liquidated how can the lender use them?
Activity: 588
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I wish that the idea will satisfy all that has been target. Riveting project, irreproachable plan.
Do you think there are any chances to win the vote? Unfortunately at the moment FUSION is in second place.
I think the big token holders will start voting a few hours before the end. So, that we have chances! In 2 days we will know the winner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Do you think there are any chances to win the vote? Unfortunately at the moment FUSION is in second place.
Activity: 393
seems something big will be happend with the price of this project
if this project win and selected to be added on binance,,
because i see this token on binance vote list now
https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Activity: 228
Fusion project is very unique, doesn't even have any competition with what the traditional finance can do at the moment. What it will introduce to the finance world is something new, that's why the potential is huge. And you have a CEO like DJ, perfect combination. Now you just have to believe in what this project can achieve. Hold and you will be rewarded in the future.
Hi, everybody. don't forget to vote fusion on binance! there is also an opportunity to win a vote and a free listing on the stock exchange!
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
You need 5k fsn collateral to do POW

Oh, right.... it's one of those coins. Good to know, thanks.

FUSION was one of the winners from the Ethfinex vote and will be listed on the exchange on June 14th 👊 #FSN #blockchain

FUSION Visionary and Principal DJ Qian is featured in this Coindesk article about diversification in #crypto portfolios. #FSN #blockchain https://www.coindesk.com/just-diversify-crypto-portfolios-not-simple/

https://www.coindesk.com/just-diversify-crypto-portfolios-not-simple/
When & how will I be able to mine this?

You need 5k fsn collateral to do POW ... read the last AMA session with DJ Q to get more infos on this...
Pages:
Jump to: