Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values - page 11. (Read 30723 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

I love the way the team decided to go about with the main net release.......this has crippled the plans of all those who were speculating n wanted to dump on this news.....lol....this is genius....i have never seen a project like this before.....professional i would say....people disappointed over nothing....you should be happy coz this is gonna root out any speculative pump n dump scheme.......i love this ... im ready for big things with fusion

this thing is gonna be huge after mass adoption.....time to pick up fsn cheap
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
FUSION is now transitioning to the mainnet, also focusing on activities in technology, documentation, partners, and community & team. ‘Summer of Fusion’ over the next 6 weeks: https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/the-summer-of-fusion-details-bebc218117d0
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I'm upset. I thought that today will be the beginning of mining, but the team decided to start the network without mining.
I don't think you should worry. This project is very strong and I am sure that by the autumn investors will appreciate it. And I think that soon there will be a listing on binance.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
the fairest service till now which looks beneficial for users, hope it will work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
I'm upset. I thought that today will be the beginning of mining, but the team decided to start the network without mining.
"Distributed Control Rights Management (DCRM) technology will ensure that private keys remain completely secure and secret during the cross-chain mapping process. As DJ mentioned on the FUSION Telegram channel earlier in the week, this is the first time in the world where we can prove that it is possible to manage and control private keys in a distributed manner"

But, if i'm not mistaken, this technology is already exist and was created by WanChain, doesn't it?

Did you read the whole article? If you did then i would suggest you do not quite understand english ...do not take that as an insult .... 

Why would they wanna apply for a patent if Wanchain actually first came up with this technology? it does not add up ... HmHmHm ...or are you just trying to shill wanchain here? ... wrong place to do that ...

I'm not trying to shill wanchain, but seems like you have something personal with them if you react so sharply negatively.
And if you a real fan of fusion, then tell me, what the results of test net and why we still haven't main net?

check out their roadmap.....

join the telegram link

look at reddit threat of fsn.....

all that will answer your questions
Merit: 250
"Distributed Control Rights Management (DCRM) technology will ensure that private keys remain completely secure and secret during the cross-chain mapping process. As DJ mentioned on the FUSION Telegram channel earlier in the week, this is the first time in the world where we can prove that it is possible to manage and control private keys in a distributed manner"

But, if i'm not mistaken, this technology is already exist and was created by WanChain, doesn't it?

Did you read the whole article? If you did then i would suggest you do not quite understand english ...do not take that as an insult .... 

Why would they wanna apply for a patent if Wanchain actually first came up with this technology? it does not add up ... HmHmHm ...or are you just trying to shill wanchain here? ... wrong place to do that ...

I'm not trying to shill wanchain, but seems like you have something personal with them if you react so sharply negatively.
And if you a real fan of fusion, then tell me, what the results of test net and why we still haven't main net?

Activity: 165
Dear FUSIONites, in this article we explain how FUSION will achieve blockchain interoperability using secure and distributed key sharding. We hope you find it interesting!🤓🤓

https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/secure-and-distributed-secret-key-sharding-93d4ff325afa
Activity: 279
I wish that the idea will satisfy all that has been target. Riveting project, irreproachable plan.
really interesting idea and team. I would like this idea to develop, because it can bring a lot of success to the world. it's better than just sitting without developing. the team is to be commended.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I hope Fusion can at least partially replicate the success of Quarkchain. But for this, the command must add a token to binance.
Activity: 279
I wish that the idea will satisfy all that has been target. Riveting project, irreproachable plan.
The main thing is that the command maintains its plan and does not stop before the difficulties.
I also like the idea and activities of the team.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
It is so sad to see how good new crypto projects like Fusion are affected so much by btcusd market games which are being played by ppl who happen to mine btc almost 10 yearsago
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
A bit sad situation - after Fusion lost the vote, the price of the token began to fall. I don't know what the reason is.

no reason....dont u see the world market is down? besides im sure u r looking just at the dollar price.....it will deceive you
Yes.. today is a sad day. The cryptocurrency market has gone to the red sector. I think that even launching mainnet will not increase the price of the token.
The launch of mining will have a positive impact on the price of tokens. And I think the team will pay for the listing on the binance.
Activity: 318
A bit sad situation - after Fusion lost the vote, the price of the token began to fall. I don't know what the reason is.

no reason....dont u see the world market is down? besides im sure u r looking just at the dollar price.....it will deceive you
Yes.. today is a sad day. The cryptocurrency market has gone to the red sector. I think that even launching mainnet will not increase the price of the token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
The conversation that is going on about lending is banking sector stuff , derivatives and velocity of money. XRP has been building partners with different folks and Fsn is perhaps the biggest use case for their coin as they are the only crypto that had tons of banking contacts. It will benefit them by locking tokens in the Fsn ecosystem and we will benefit from their contacts and more importantly their size.
Activity: 616
It is so sad to see how good new crypto projects like Fusion are affected so much by btcusd market games which are being played by ppl who happen to mine btc almost 10 years a go.These investors are more likely to be holding a good amount of their stash waiting for btc to go to $100,000 while the the noobs are the ones flipping for 50-100% gains.

Pages:
Jump to: