Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 20. (Read 24811 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Which company will act as an issuer of cards? Now there are a lot of problems with similar companies with the issue of cards for other regions.

Fuzex team is yet to disclose this information due to legal NDA issues and they may even plan to get a banking license in Korea for their card.This is what I got to know from their team discussion on the telegram.

sure the issuer is of great importance but the other equally important dimension is the geographical  area covered by that card.

Worldwide, this is the information I have and one reason I would like to buy FXT tokens when it hits the exchange.I couldn't participate in the presale with 5ETH but would surely be grabbing some when available in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
We will be able to see continuous updates once again. As team is just back in action after celebrating new year's events. There was a pause of few days. Everyone is right in his predictions because of the huge potential only matter of time until it start rolling out with full capacity.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I predict easy x5 in the coming days

5x looks to be an easy task as there were only 600+ investors and a 5ETH minimum is difficult for many investors and once we hit exchanges many new ones would be hoping to get a piece of FXT tokens.The team needs to contact Korean exchanges first for the listing as there are bigger chances of making it there.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
for information this project is incomplete I do not see any its roadmap in this trhead

one of his weaknesses is the minimum purchase of tokens that are so high that many are unable to buy it
I believe this project will be successful if the team works

Most of the top leaders from Fuzex are from Fuze and Fuze was a big success with just 2 million dollars.Imagine Fuzex has over 40million in their bag and almost the same team to get things done,we could easily get into top 50 marketcap once the cards are dispatched to all the investors.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
looking impressive and people still have good chance to buy this token at cheap price during this round with nice bonus promo. fuzex will be nice platform in future.hope more success Wink

What you talking about? Pre-sale is over. And there will not be any rounds of token sale, because they have reached hard cap on pre-sale. So you should read topic before writing the post.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
looking impressive and people still have good chance to buy this token at cheap price during this round with nice bonus promo. fuzex will be nice platform in future.hope more success Wink

Can you share the link of this round where do you see it running with bonus promo ? As far as I know crowdfunding has gone almost two weeks ago. This is what happens when you give your precious comments without following the project properly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
One of the most demanded projects which I met!! I am sure that it will be very useful in real life. Also I will participate in a campaign for generosity.
I also interested in the project, but it seems that we have missed some benefits during the pre-sale offered, such as free card.(terms n conditions) I don;t think there will be a campaign conducted, cuz they have reached their hard cap during presale, though I'd like too... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
According to one of the previous communication as updates they have said they are in negotiations with channels to make these cards acceptable and usable across the world. They don't want to disclose the name of those partners at this point and they have right to keep things off if they think it is in betterment of the project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 6
I predict easy x5 in the coming days
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
One of the most demanded projects which I met!! I am sure that it will be very useful in real life. Also I will participate in a campaign for generosity.
Activity: 336
for information this project is incomplete I do not see any its roadmap in this trhead

one of his weaknesses is the minimum purchase of tokens that are so high that many are unable to buy it
I believe this project will be successful if the team works
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Which company will act as an issuer of cards? Now there are a lot of problems with similar companies with the issue of cards for other regions.

Fuzex team is yet to disclose this information due to legal NDA issues and they may even plan to get a banking license in Korea for their card.This is what I got to know from their team discussion on the telegram.

Correct. As Coindesk has already pointed out 2018 will be the year of crypto compliance, so at this moment we will differentiate good ideas from good projects. I believe Fuzex is on the right way.
I agree with you on that, most project that are good are having a good ICO results and this will make investors be confident putting
their money again when it's in exchange. With compliance, there will be less scams and that will protect the majority of investors.

Thanks for the compliment you give, I'm sure this project will achieve the success that we all expect. If there is more cooperation between the team and the participants of this project surely will quickly achieve success.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

Correct. As Coindesk has already pointed out 2018 will be the year of crypto compliance, so at this moment we will differentiate good ideas from good projects. I believe Fuzex is on the right way.
I agree with you on that, most project that are good are having a good ICO results and this will make investors be confident putting
their money again when it's in exchange. With compliance, there will be less scams and that will protect the majority of investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
In the initial stages of talks with WaveCrest FuzeX decided that they weren’t the right fit for their moving forward. Instead, they began talks with other issuers which have proven to be more fruitful, and a much better fit with FuzeX. In this article they comment a little on this topic.

https://medium.com/fuzex/what-does-visas-suspension-of-wavecrest-s-membership-mean-for-fuzex-272e7db0a062
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Activity: 170
Yes, one of the hardest things to brin the FuzeX Card to daily activities is getting acceptance of users/ banking system/ retailers, etc. How you deal with that, devs?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
At the moment there is no exact date confirmed, it's only known that FuzeX be listed on exchanges in Q2 and that they will make an announcement.

Yes, we are patient only. Maybe is in the process and the processes that are needed are also not as easy as we imagine. I am sure the manager in this project is prepared it.

There is something to wait for this project because it has raise the hard cap.
I think they have made a great timing, Q2 is good because the price of bitcoin will surely rise by that time and that is good for FuzeX.
I haven't seen it in ED yet, so I think it's not trading yet in decentralized exchange.
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: