Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 18. (Read 24809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
It looks like cards will be ready by the end of next quarter. At this moment priority for team is to get FXT token on as many exchanges as possible. It is going to finish this first quarter but good thing is team isn't willing to waste time and is working with accelerated speed recently with some changes in their plans. We should wait for these steps to be done and then cards surely are next on to do list.

They already announced listing on cobinhood exchange, and we may see 2 more exchanges listing FXT once we close by the token unlocking.I am assuming this to be Korean based exchanges based on their strong presence over there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It looks like cards will be ready by the end of next quarter. At this moment priority for team is to get FXT token on as many exchanges as possible. It is going to finish this first quarter but good thing is team isn't willing to waste time and is working with accelerated speed recently with some changes in their plans. We should wait for these steps to be done and then cards surely are next on to do list.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
We have a fairly strong project, which has a chance to take off with competent actions of the creators after the ICO. To decide to enter or not in a project, you have most likely already not yet closed hardcap.

There are only less than 700 holders for Fuzex and this will bring in more demand when it hits the market with people wanting to get their bags with FXT tokens.FXT tokens would rise further when this would be used to purchase Fuzex cards in later Q2-Q3.

As I asked above when will the cards be ready to be shipped? Is it going to be during the second quarter or perhaps Q3 more likely?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
We have a fairly strong project, which has a chance to take off with competent actions of the creators after the ICO. To decide to enter or not in a project, you have most likely already not yet closed hardcap.

There are only less than 700 holders for Fuzex and this will bring in more demand when it hits the market with people wanting to get their bags with FXT tokens.FXT tokens would rise further when this would be used to purchase Fuzex cards in later Q2-Q3.
legendary
Just less than two weeks for full launch and release of tokens plus listing on few exchanges. All this is making me excited to see the names of exchanges where FXT token will be listed. Though no update yet but it should be in maximum 10 days normally to not reach at determined date.

This is not the full launch, this is just release of tokens and exchange listing for Fuzex, for full launch they need to have the app,fuzex card to be sent out to each investor.This is easily going to be more than a quarter's work for them now.

In other words until full launch with all the cards being sent out it is probably going to be mid summer or even late summer?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Just less than two weeks for full launch and release of tokens plus listing on few exchanges. All this is making me excited to see the names of exchanges where FXT token will be listed. Though no update yet but it should be in maximum 10 days normally to not reach at determined date.

This is not the full launch, this is just release of tokens and exchange listing for Fuzex, for full launch they need to have the app,fuzex card to be sent out to each investor.This is easily going to be more than a quarter's work for them now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Today Fuzex is participating in the event in Seoul together with their advisor from TaaSfund. A dedicated channel for twitter and facebook to hear the community directly and to interact in shortest and quickest possible way will bring positive results. It will bridge between community and team to solve more smoothly if there is any issue.

I am sure the token unlocking and exchange listing are one of the priorities which will be discussed as we are nearing the date for unlocking.Korean and Japanese exchanges are the ones to look for FXT listing first in my opinion.

Even we are expecting the same thing, they are delaying because they want to list the Fuzex in good exchange. For that already mentioned the final dates for releasing the unlock tokens on March 23rd.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
It is because of no hard dates for future releases that activity of supporters has declined in this thread. This is real innovative card which will support cryptocurrencies in its own unique way and once team will drop fix dates and updates we will see lot of people returning here to appreciate them.

They have the exchange listing coming up by this month end.The sale was a quicker one and so many missed out to be part of it.The team has changed the roadmap with listing early and card delivery later, both were planned for release together.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
We have a fairly strong project, which has a chance to take off with competent actions of the creators after the ICO.I think you need to join the project!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It is because of no hard dates for future releases that activity of supporters has declined in this thread. This is real innovative card which will support cryptocurrencies in its own unique way and once team will drop fix dates and updates we will see lot of people returning here to appreciate them.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Today Fuzex is participating in the event in Seoul together with their advisor from TaaSfund. A dedicated channel for twitter and facebook to hear the community directly and to interact in shortest and quickest possible way will bring positive results. It will bridge between community and team to solve more smoothly if there is any issue.

I am sure the token unlocking and exchange listing are one of the priorities which will be discussed as we are nearing the date for unlocking.Korean and Japanese exchanges are the ones to look for FXT listing first in my opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Anyone has an idea on what would be the price of FuzeW wallet which was recently announced by the team? Can we have more details on this and is it possible to purchase this hardware wallet through FXT tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
That surprise factor has brought twist and element of interest in the unlocking event. But still everyone will be informed 48 hours prior to market opening on new exchanges. It is adjustable decision seeing the benefits of this slight delay. Hope team will be able to get maximum from this changed in plans.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
The reasons behind the decision changing is powerful and fully supportable. Fuzex team has brought the listing ahead of schedule and will try its best to makes listing on as many exchanges as possible before meeting the new unlocked date. Token unlocking can be brought before that date as well but will not cross this.
They will surprise us for sure, being listed when the token will be unlocked is a good idea.
I can say that the team are really professional, they do not give promises which they cannot deliver, I am very excited to have my tokens.
Fuzex will be a big threat in the same industry so watch out for this project, plus their card is awesome.
legendary
Is the token already on any exchanges?

The token would be unlocked on 5th of this month and would be available for any kind of trade but for exchanges, I guess Etherdelta or Idex would be adding it to their list and rest may come after NDA is fulfilled by the team.

Do Etherdelta and IDEX actually list tokens automatically or do they require a listing fee?

Etherdelta and Forkdelta doesn't doesn't demand any kind of fee there anybody can do trade bu putting the official smart contract. Idex is also doing this job for free but they add any token manually for trading.

What does that mean? Anyone could add a token, even a fake token and let other people trade it? I thought the ED team is responsible for the listings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The reasons behind the decision changing is powerful and fully supportable. Fuzex team has brought the listing ahead of schedule and will try its best to makes listing on as many exchanges as possible before meeting the new unlocked date. Token unlocking can be brought before that date as well but will not cross this.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Most probably we will see FuzeX being available at etherdelta immediately after what it becomes accessible on Monday. This is based on no update about any exchanges from official team but if they have some surprising updates on these that will be something highly appreciable.

The team has made it clear today about the token unlock and bounty distribution which is going to happen on the 23rd March and not on Monday as they said earlier.This is a final decision and the dates won't be altered further.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Is the token already on any exchanges?

The token would be unlocked on 5th of this month and would be available for any kind of trade but for exchanges, I guess Etherdelta or Idex would be adding it to their list and rest may come after NDA is fulfilled by the team.

Do Etherdelta and IDEX actually list tokens automatically or do they require a listing fee?

Etherdelta and Forkdelta doesn't doesn't demand any kind of fee there anybody can do trade bu putting the official smart contract. Idex is also doing this job for free but they add any token manually for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: