Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 21. (Read 24811 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
At the moment there is no exact date confirmed, it's only known that FuzeX be listed on exchanges in Q2 and that they will make an announcement.

Yes, we are patient only. Maybe is in the process and the processes that are needed are also not as easy as we imagine. I am sure the manager in this project is prepared it.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Is there an exchange to buy these tokens on? I wasn't able to get in the pre-sale and was hoping to buy some.
Tokens are not yet distributed.

@OP, I got an email about buying Fuzex card, may i know i see another card with the same calor and most obviously same dimension and all from other company, are you guys selling the pre made card and do you have tech of manufacturing?

There is a 40% discount from Fuze card associated with Fuzex as a gratitude for purchasing during the presale.This is a genuine email and you can buy if you are interested.

The token sale is already close right? so you have to pay for the cards to avail one?

Yes, from now we have to buy the card.It was available for free when we invest 5 ETH during the presale, a good opportunity has been missed.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Is there an exchange to buy these tokens on? I wasn't able to get in the pre-sale and was hoping to buy some.

@OP, I got an email about buying Fuzex card, may i know i see another card with the same calor and most obviously same dimension and all from other company, are you guys selling the pre made card and do you have tech of manufacturing?

There is a 40% discount from Fuze card associated with Fuzex as a gratitude for purchasing during the presale.This is a genuine email and you can buy if you are interested.

The token sale is already close right? so you have to pay for the cards to avail one?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
When Fuzex will be on Exchange? I have read the whitepaper and it said that in Q2 but as there is no ICO so they should get it launch on exchange soon like telcoin.
Now a days more projects are doing Private sale and few are only opting for ICO, interesting.

First of all we have to wait till this token get unlocked and all investors will get access to there tokens. I hope after this soon it will become tradable as so many people missed the chance to buy this token so have patience this will happen soon.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It will surely take time to FXT appearing on exchanges because even now almost three weeks for token to be unlocked from smart contract. This is automated procedure but listing on exchanges need other efforts. In Korea new year is starting team will be off in this period probably. We can expect few weeks before FXT coming on exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
At the moment there is no exact date confirmed, it's only known that FuzeX be listed on exchanges in Q2 and that they will make an announcement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
When Fuzex will be on Exchange? I have read the whitepaper and it said that in Q2 but as there is no ICO so they should get it launch on exchange soon like telcoin.
Now a days more projects are doing Private sale and few are only opting for ICO, interesting.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
In FuzeX's Telegram they said that the ETA for the cards will be July 2018. But I'm not sure if they were referring to the cards for public sale or only to those of the participants in the Presale.

There is no public sale and this is for the private+ presale participants and for general it would be somewhere in Q2 or start of Q3 and may cost around 120-150$ per card.
In FuzeX's Telegram they said that the ETA for the cards will be July 2018. But I'm not sure if they were referring to the cards for public sale or only to those of the participants in the Presale.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

Does the card is also already available for non ico participant?
I didn't get the chance to participate.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
fuzex slackbot  is sending message that there is fuzex post sale is on going and asking for eth hopefully no will get scam by it. please fix.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

The tokens will be unlocked on march and from then on I guess we could see a list of exchanges for Fuzex.Etherdelta should be the first to list without any issues.
The would happen for sure but we investors are really looking for big exchange and I believe the team can do this and right now
we just have to wait for their announcement, I am sure it's going to be an exciting one.

Yes, I am sure if the dev team and in this project have a strategy and a good idea for this project. I also saw the team in the project have a responsibility and a highly professional. If there is more cooperation between the team and the participants of this project will be successful for sure and better future.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

The tokens will be unlocked on march and from then on I guess we could see a list of exchanges for Fuzex.Etherdelta should be the first to list without any issues.
The would happen for sure but we investors are really looking for big exchange and I believe the team can do this and right now
we just have to wait for their announcement, I am sure it's going to be an exciting one.

FXT Tokens will remain locked for a further 4 weeks from their announcement on 7th February. That means that FXT Tokens will be unlocked 5th March 2018 at 00:00 GMT. They will be listed on partner exchanges in Q2.

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
That countdown to unlock the tokens taking us more near to have access the tokens in 23 days. How many people are waiting impatiently hopefully the distribution of cards will be quick too. It is fully understandable that in Korea new year's holiday will start soon as well.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
What is this FUD about public sale? I really hope they dont change the cap at this stage

There is no such fud now, the team was yet to take an average of ETH price and had this decision pending for 2 days and this caused panic in some investors.All sorted out and FXT ready for rollout on exchanges in the coming weeks after unlocking on March.
Pages:
Jump to: