Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 3. (Read 24807 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This time all focus was on last event where bankers and fintech representatives in large number participated. Of course. upcoming event at the end of this month will be same important. My advance question for December's AMA session will be about BCH choosing as base currency wasn't is wrong decision and lack of understanding this space ? FuzeX shouldn't become party and should deal business on neutral business principals.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Bi-Weekly Update: 23.11.2018
https://medium.com/fuzex/bi-weekly-update-23-11-2018-b1bccac771a4

Here’s the last Bi-weekly update of November. This update includes meeting with a new issuer in Singapore fintech conference, upcoming event(Inside FinTech) and additional comment(s).

Activity: 237
Merit: 0
Just checking if anyone is talking lawsuit yet ? These guys seem totally full of S**t ... I had good gains a few months ago & bought a few coins I didn't know much about , just went by the devs word & this was one of them.... Its down like 90% from a few months ago & still acting like they have a product ..

And the lock up ? Lmfao .... Asking people to lock their coins up & the price tanks ? Right in time with them failing to meet their mile stones .. Sure seems like they knew they were not going to deliver & did all they could to make sure they got out first . when they suggested the lockup most would have been down 30-50% at most , so could have thought the lockup would get the price back up . now these tokens are pretty much worthless ... Great job team /:
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Does the FuzeX card key event reduce the amount of FXT tokens during the lockout period, so does this have a significant impact on the FXT token price?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
It's really hard to make crypto cards because there are many obstacles from Visa and Mastercard. Until their position will not be change we will not see any crypto card.

Mastercard already got patent to process the cryptocurrencies using their platform so they have soft place there. VISA still have strict policy to give support any kind of cryptocurrency I hope soon we will get functional card now it is not a difficult one.
As the time progresses for sure the team can achieve their target.
No worries for me because I can wait, I hope others will do the same because they have no idea how big this project is when it will be functional.

I'm sure they can, it's just annoying that they don't keep us updated on the progress. The project got announced with a lot of hype but after this not much communication seems to come out.
Failure to fulfill what is promised would bring the price down but that's alright as long as they will correct their mistakes, it's a long term
project so there's always a chance. We have a good community and liquidity is not anymore a problem, we will bounce back for sure.

I agree, but still, the communication should be better if they really care about their investors. This seems to be lacking.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
We want to use these cards for real things on practical levels not watching them in videos to be happy. It has been long time and except signing few partnerships things didn't show progress on grounds. You may have best product with if that can't be used has nothing to do with that. Whether someone likes or not reality is they have been too slow from the start.
I think similar it's really hard to come up with a hard, I am not saying it's impossible but its hard.
Why I said that? Because Monaco and TENX has no card until now, only announcement that could create some hype.
yeah none of the projects have a working card, maybe mastercard are being tough on ico project and not giving license? perhaps mastercard is planning to enter crypto space, i hope they get in before it's too late.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
We want to use these cards for real things on practical levels not watching them in videos to be happy. It has been long time and except signing few partnerships things didn't show progress on grounds. You may have best product with if that can't be used has nothing to do with that. Whether someone likes or not reality is they have been too slow from the start.
I think similar it's really hard to come up with a hard, I am not saying it's impossible but its hard.
Why I said that? Because Monaco and TENX has no card until now, only announcement that could create some hype.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
It's really hard to make crypto cards because there are many obstacles from Visa and Mastercard. Until their position will not be change we will not see any crypto card.

Mastercard already got patent to process the cryptocurrencies using their platform so they have soft place there. VISA still have strict policy to give support any kind of cryptocurrency I hope soon we will get functional card now it is not a difficult one.
No worries for me because I can wait, I hope others will do the same because they have no idea how big this project is when it will be functional.

I'm sure they can, it's just annoying that they don't keep us updated on the progress. The project got announced with a lot of hype but after this not much communication seems to come out.
Failure to fulfill what is promised would bring the price down but that's alright as long as they will correct their mistakes, it's a long term
project so there's always a chance. We have a good community and liquidity is not anymore a problem, we will bounce back for sure.
GIF by SOCIFI

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
On the surface these are known facts but another development has happened where Master card got approval for blockchain payments settling services in some categories. They can't remain irrelevant for longer time and have to facilitate crypto linked cards after all else will be left behind in the race. FuzeX team is concentrating on partnerships at the moment and surely have plan for future. For the moment these cards are thing of amusement seeing in videos how the functions work. We should hope this becoming reality soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Weren't the cards originally promised to be delivered somewhere in June already? Why is the process taking so long? You would think that at least the ICO investors would have received them by now.

Just try to remember Centra or Monaco. They just have false promising and nothing more. I have a big dobt that they will provide them sometime at last....
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
They have distributed to all qualified people long time ago @Malamadre . I am not aware of any second campaign but what was at time of ICO all were paid. If you didn't receive even after so many months it simply indicates that you were not among eligible candidates. New listing is part of continuous efforts to reach in as many markets as possible.

Really? It's very strange. I have read that distribution had begun 10 October and would be going 8 weeks. Maybe it's some mistake.
GIF by SOCIFI
Weren't the cards originally promised to be delivered somewhere in June already? Why is the process taking so long? You would think that at least the ICO investors would have received them by now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
They have distributed to all qualified people long time ago @Malamadre . I am not aware of any second campaign but what was at time of ICO all were paid. If you didn't receive even after so many months it simply indicates that you were not among eligible candidates. New listing is part of continuous efforts to reach in as many markets as possible.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Guys, I heard that team had already begun distribution of bounty rewards. Please tell me, have anybody already received it?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This latest listing also has shown its impact on market already by pushing the prices further upwards. FXT token is one of the secure investment now I have reached at the conclusion after previous listings which came out quite surprisingly. Those were asking why they are not active should understand these opening of new markets are not happening automatically but team is active behind all this progress.
Pages:
Jump to: