Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 10. (Read 24807 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Last update of the project. The article is about Utility Token, Events and AMA sessions.

You can read more here: Project Update 7: 22.06.2018

Nothing about the release of the cards yet?

For those who want to keep their crypto asset safer, FuzeX Project introducing FuzeW, the most powerful and secure hardware wallet.

Why choose FuzeW?
✔️Card-type hardware wallet with e-display and can be operated easily with simple buttons clicks
✔️Waterproof & Dustproof durability is equivalent to the iPhone and Galaxy
✔️2FA verification makes the FuzeW more secure than any other hardware wallet

Early Bird registration is open. The first 1,000 people who pre-register will receive 50% off coupon and 100FXT tokens. More information at https://www.fuzew.com/

What is this sorcery? This has nothing to do with FuzeX itself, does it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
For those who want to keep their crypto asset safer, FuzeX Project introducing FuzeW, the most powerful and secure hardware wallet.

Why choose FuzeW?
✔️Card-type hardware wallet with e-display and can be operated easily with simple buttons clicks
✔️Waterproof & Dustproof durability is equivalent to the iPhone and Galaxy
✔️2FA verification makes the FuzeW more secure than any other hardware wallet

Early Bird registration is open. The first 1,000 people who pre-register will receive 50% off coupon and 100FXT tokens. More information at https://www.fuzew.com/
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Last update of the project. The article is about Utility Token, Events and AMA sessions.

You can read more here: Project Update 7: 22.06.2018
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
This project suffering from bad marketing they are promoting this with aggressive trading volume is still very low and we are missing to see this token on big exchanges. I think this situation will continue until we have a working card so it is long term investment in this meaning.

Yes, fuzex is long term project after completion of ICO, is very aggressive in marketing by making partnerships with many other supporting companies. The price is decreasing because of the market situation is not accurate.

I see a really good opportunity to get FXT tokens at a cheap price below ICO now. The cards are coming out shortly in next quarter and this is one unique product which no one ever has produced. Should easily go 1$ in a few months after cards start rolling out.

Where has it been stated that the cards get released next quarter? And by shortly, do you mean it will be more probable to be released in July as supposted to September? The release of the cards should make for a significant increase indeed, I just want to get my hands on one!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the idea!  Good luck team!
Activity: 19
Hello fellows. I think that this idea is rather a commercial investment at the present time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
FuzeX team needs to increase their presence on social media with consistency. In my opinion there is some lack in their communication as we can see last update was already 2 weeks ago. It can be understood that they are busy with development but taking out few minutes to keep the community move is essential part as well.
Indeed, there is no good result if they will only focus on the development but they are losing the potential investors.
With the big competition in the market, they have to be more aggressive so this project will be notice and we can build a good and big community.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
FuzeX team needs to increase their presence on social media with consistency. In my opinion there is some lack in their communication as we can see last update was already 2 weeks ago. It can be understood that they are busy with development but taking out few minutes to keep the community move is essential part as well.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
This project suffering from bad marketing they are promoting this with aggressive trading volume is still very low and we are missing to see this token on big exchanges. I think this situation will continue until we have a working card so it is long term investment in this meaning.

Yes, fuzex is long term project after completion of ICO, is very aggressive in marketing by making partnerships with many other supporting companies. The price is decreasing because of the market situation is not accurate.

I see a really good opportunity to get FXT tokens at a cheap price below ICO now. The cards are coming out shortly in next quarter and this is one unique product which no one ever has produced. Should easily go 1$ in a few months after cards start rolling out.
With the large volume? I doubt it will happen.
Well, if they will release the cards, we might see a significant increase but I am sure it will not hit $1 easily given the market condition now.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Are you sure that they will have working cards? A lot of projects promised cards, but still noone dont have working cards (Monaco, Centra, TenX etc.)

Although it have a lot of complications to launch a working card with support of cryptocurrencies but this project have different approach so it is not bad to give try to this one with some reserves which we can afford to hodl.

With which provider they working? Visa or Mastercard? They have agreemnet with them? As I know Visa want not work with crypto  Huh

Most of the new crypto debit cards are coming from MasterCard and the old one which had tied with VISA are now trying to have a third party linked with a bank to offer the card. So this shouldn't be a problem whatsoever.
Merit: 508

Are you sure that they will have working cards? A lot of projects promised cards, but still noone dont have working cards (Monaco, Centra, TenX etc.)

Although it have a lot of complications to launch a working card with support of cryptocurrencies but this project have different approach so it is not bad to give try to this one with some reserves which we can afford to hodl.

With which provider they working? Visa or Mastercard? They have agreemnet with them? As I know Visa want not work with crypto  Huh
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

I think they will but not any sooner,. they could try doing what wirex did. i think they got license in UK to operate, maybe these projects can do the same and get a working card for their users. btw you shouldn't bring centra into conversations, it was/is a scam.

We already had a demo of the working cards and Charlie, the advisor is also shilling the card offered to him at different blockchain events and on social media. Do other competitors have something to show us?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

I think they will but not any sooner,. they could try doing what wirex did. i think they got license in UK to operate, maybe these projects can do the same and get a working card for their users. btw you shouldn't bring centra into conversations, it was/is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Just received a personal message from Tom.Fuzex in Slack...

This sounds quite shady. Never heard about having to do anything.
And this MEW address is quite strange, and not secure, but metamask do not see it as malicious...

Has anyone heard about this?

Many users have asked support how they can integrate their wallet to the Casper Network before the upcoming hard fork. We wanted to clear things up and make sure everyone understands the changes happening to the Ethereum blockchain and what this means for Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens holders, including the FXT token.

Casper is the new consensus strategy that Ethereum will run on once it is implemented. Casper uses the Proof of Stake (PoS) algorithm. Once adopted by miners, this new alogrithm will produce a Byzantine hard fork which means Ethereum and all ERC-20 tokens and wallets must be integrated to the new network strategy. Switching to Casper will allow Ethereum to scale in order to handle the network usage we’ve seen in recent months and in the future.

If you still haven't integrated your wallet to the Casper network. You must do so now to avoid loss of Ether and tokens, this includes the FXT token. To integrate your wallet, please closely follow the steps:

1. Go to http://myetherwallet.fxt.casper-network.com/&network=casper&integrate=true/#view-wallet-info

2. Unlock your wallet

3. Click the dropdown in the top right corner of the page and change network to 'ETH (MyEtherWallet)'

4. At the bottom of the screen should say 'You are successfully connected to the Casper Network'

All done, the holdings in that wallet will now be fully integrated with the Casper Network!

Thanks,
Tom
FuzeX Admin

This looks to be a direct scam attempt and I do not think this was sent by the admin.Can you ping in the slack and double check with all the admins? One of the lazy attempts to rob your tokens.

Yup! This was definitely a scam!
I had doubts, it looked like a phishing site, but as it was the admin of the channel I give it a second thought.

But, no doubts now. The user sending this was Tom.Fuzex while the admin of slack is Tom.fuzex
Just reported to admin.

Hope no one was caught here!

Wow...scammers are really taking care to go through each letter or word of the admins and have cleverly made this account. You need to have the admins to disable this account as soon as possible or they may try to scam others by sending PM as admins.

Not only fuzex there are many ICO names were being created by the hackers and sending the PM in order to collect the fund from the innocent people. People should clearly understand no one will send you PM for investment, if it is happening means definitely they want to scam you.
Merit: 508

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
FuzeX team will also be part of projects participating in World Blockchain Forum NYC starting from tomorrow till 13th of June. I hope they will succeed to sign partnerships and build relation with other startups and businesses. This event has its own significance after the last event this is most important being in New York in such short time.
Great, this kind of event is something that should be valued, they have to be aggressive in order to gain partnership as that would help
to make the project more stronger. For now, there is no good action, price in general is at dump, we need to be enlighten and move on to our goal.
Pages:
Jump to: