Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 5. (Read 24807 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Fuzex is going to be listed on CoinEx today. It is rather big exchange: for example, CoinBene has 131kk$ daily volume (92k$ with pair FXT/ETH), but CoinEx has almost same 24h Volume - 124kk$  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
They have awesome card that was whole center of attention on what the campaign was ran and funds were collected. Only thing what makes this project different are features of card but if they keep going slow then someone else can be first mover. There is some kind of competition and using others ideas to deliver similar product's chances before them can not be ignored.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
It is nice move from the team more listing is happening I hope in coming days we will more liquidity for this project. FuzeX has very attractive concept so that a working product will make it very useful.
We have lots of exchange already and only time will tell to see a good liquidity.
With the combine exchanges, I believe we can have at least $1 million daily trading volume, especially if this project will be more exciting for us investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
It is nice move from the team more listing is happening I hope in coming days we will more liquidity for this project. FuzeX has very attractive concept so that a working product will make it very useful.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Second buy back program will help to sustain the gains in prices which appears in response to good updates. That Bi-weekly announcement is very good as this was team will have more material to share with community and people will wait for the updates. First three weeks of September have been very good with participation in few events and would wait for new format and new exchange in last week of this month.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
For partner exchanges, the FuzeX card offers a unique solution that simplifies the implementation of the crypto currency.

After release of the card we will see this project will get more attention this will gonna happen soon. They raised big money and have more resources to complete this process in next few weeks and make it list on big exchanges.
I am very excited for that to happen, I think our journey is doing good because the announcement is really timely and we are having
a good volume now. I believe that one way to gauge the future of the project is on its exchanges, now that we are nearing $1 million daily volume, this would only mean that we are beginning to attract investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
CPDAX: FuzeX(FXT) Listing Promotion

FXT is now tradable in CPDAX! There are massive airdrops and prize for those who trade FXT or sign up CPDAX exchange. Please, join the event and get Free FXT and FuzeW, the most secure card-type cold wallet.

[Event Period] From September 11, 2018 to October 11, 2018, 23:59:59 (KST)

https://medium.com/fuzex/cpdax-fxt-listing-promotion-74cafecef748

Nice to see that this promotion does not only favor the people who buy or trade the most tokens, a fair chance for everyone.

Is there any more info available about when the cards would be distributed?
there is no information about fuzex cold wallet distribution date, it will be announced at later date i think, competition winners will be announced in october, so maybe nov-dec winner will get their prizes.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
For partner exchanges, the FuzeX card offers a unique solution that simplifies the implementation of the crypto currency.

After release of the card we will see this project will get more attention this will gonna happen soon. They raised big money and have more resources to complete this process in next few weeks and make it list on big exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 728
Of course this is very good promotional campaign for traders to get benefits. That is very true FXT should be added to portfolio with long term expectations as the speed with what development is going on and things are moving it is for sure is for next year. I am here only for tokens without intention of using cards.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

FXT is now tradable in CPDAX! There are massive airdrops and prize for those who trade FXT or sign up CPDAX exchange. Please, join the event and get Free FXT and FuzeW, the most secure card-type cold wallet.

Nice to see that this promotion does not only favor the people who buy or trade the most tokens, a fair chance for everyone.

Is there any more info available about when the cards would be distributed?
Activity: 630

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Not talking about the functionality of card but the supportive structure to make it usable in different parts of the world. It looks like development is moving very slow even FuzeX team could take advantage of the fact there is no working card in market at the moment. If there is simple card provider as first mover then FXT will be used by limited number of people. Importance of time is key to success anywhere.
I don't expect a big progress this year, I have invested and I am willing to wait longer, most possibly, next year would be the year of FuzeX.
The chance to grow now is only based on the performance of bitcoin, if it will be bullish, we will rise as well.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Not talking about the functionality of card but the supportive structure to make it usable in different parts of the world. It looks like development is moving very slow even FuzeX team could take advantage of the fact there is no working card in market at the moment. If there is simple card provider as first mover then FXT will be used by limited number of people. Importance of time is key to success anywhere.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
FuzeW-0.84mm impenetrable cold wallet
Carry Impenetrable Cold Wallet Anywhere you go

✓Keep your assets offline & isolated with a EAL5+ certified SEIC
✓Send & Receive assets via mobile app
✓IP68 level water/dust-proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w228F8ybOM&feature=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Project Update 12: 31.08.2018

FuzeX Team here presents the last Project Update of August. Over the last month, FuzeX Team has dedicated in many ways to further boost FuzeX project by concluding the partnership with Dash and Allbit exchange. Also, the team has publicized FuzeX Project to a larger audience by successfully closing airdrop and bounty events. Kindly note that this Project Update consists of details regarding additional exchange listing, and buyback as it was announced.
https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-12-31-08-2018-6f0728355e8
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
Since their approach is different from the start by introducing really innovative card it is good to bet on them. They impressed almost everyone with the functionalities on card. Being their supporter I also have reservations on their decision which is illogical to pick coins from the start those have question mark on their future in the long run. Time will tell whether it was good move or not but I am interested in card for the moment.
The card is really awesome, It's different from what others are offering, this project has a great potential in the future so it's important
for everyone who trust Fuzex that it's price currently is not the way we gauge the success of the project.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello, I am Hong Kong's rich bit of business BD, we have the recent version of 3.0 online preheating, is to recruit high-quality projects online free of charge, I would like to ask our side on the currency needs?
Pages:
Jump to: