Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 32. (Read 3431 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I've seen similar gaming platforms . How do you plan to compete with existing projects ? And how will the investor earn if he buys your tokens? Thanks

Hi! Our platform has a well thought-out economic system that allows all participants to steadily profit from their investments, creating favorable conditions for development for players. And all the payments of prize money, players' salaries, sponsorship and advertising deals are secured by a guarantee of payment through our smart contracts. A large number of players that need investments as well as a fast-growing e-sports market, should increase the value of the main platform token (GST). Also, the first working prototypes will appear in a couple of months. More details about tokens and project's economics you can read in our WP  Wink
Activity: 57
Does ICO has a soft cap and what is it?
Activity: 57
Do you have referal program?
copper member
Activity: 238
I've seen similar gaming platforms . How do you plan to compete with existing projects ? And how will the investor earn if he buys your tokens? Thanks
Activity: 11
nice game  project
copper member
Has the game for this project ready to be test?
The beta version should be good enough to give the impression of the project, and also the people should be able to find some bug if possible, and then we could report it for the developer, then we could done it faster.

Hey, the development of our project has begun long ago. The first working prototypes will be ready in 2 months  Wink

Follow the news
copper member
Good project for signal at the future.
Egretia

Thanks for support!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Has the game for this project ready to be test?
The beta version should be good enough to give the impression of the project, and also the people should be able to find some bug if possible, and then we could report it for the developer, then we could done it faster.
Activity: 172
Good project for signal at the future.
Egretia
Activity: 294
What is the status of your translation campaign? Where I can check it?
copper member
Activity: 109
Where I can find WP?
copper member
Do you cooperate with Yobit exchange? Huh

Hello, thats right! Yobit is our partners, you can find this information on our website

So you're gonna listing on it?

Most likely our token will listing on it after ICO.
Activity: 237

Hello, thats right! Yobit is our partners, you can find this information on our website

So you're gonna listing on it?
copper member

Activity: 237
copper member
And guys don't forget to join our  telegram channel  Cheesy
copper member
I believe in the potential of this project to succeed thats why I joined it's bounty campaign.. Not just because I want to earn some token but also because,, I see the good value of the concept and the aim of the project.. Useful platform for everybody.. Thank you team for creating this amazing project..

Willliam, many thanks for your detailed feedback and interest in future of our project!

Thanks for joining our bounty program!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: