Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 29. (Read 3431 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How many tournaments have you already connected?

We will start to connect teams, players and make tournaments when we will finish ICO.
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
There are tons of good projects concerning game tokens whether in a crypto related field or not, everyone must have their unique features to be different from the other, so, what are the advantages of this project in comparison with the other of the same nature, in gaming token field?
copper member
I really think this is going to be a huge project  Roll Eyes
Sure, thanks Umagorna! It's because esports has huge potential for monetization  Cheesy
copper member
Are you guys talking to Binance at all?

Yes! We will update all current information on our official website =)
copper member
The total reach of the audience will reach 380 million people. so good result  Grin

This growing trend is going to turn esports into the most popular sport on our planet =)
Activity: 5
How many tournaments have you already connected?
Activity: 294
I really think this is going to be a huge project  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Are you guys talking to Binance at all?
Activity: 303
The total reach of the audience will reach 380 million people. so good result  Grin
copper member
Sale stage started?

Sales will start 10 of May 2018 (12:00 PM, UTC+0)  till 30 of June 2018 (12:00 PM, UTC+0)
Activity: 311
Sale stage started?
copper member
Hey! When the platform will issue its tokens?

Hey! It will be transferred to your wallet immediately. When your transaction is captured, you will see your tokens in your personal account.
Activity: 71
Hey! When the platform will issue its tokens?
copper member
what happen if you wont reach soft cap?

If we do not achieve soft cap, by the rules of smart-contract, all tokens will be refunded.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
what happen if you wont reach soft cap?
copper member
Game Stars is actively developing the project. I hope it will be listed soon on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en soon!
This project has very good intentions, tried to change the investment process to be more transparent. with the concept and purpose of this goodwill certainly, attract a lot of investors. I hope so too so that this project will be listed soon on ICOguide

Thanks, kordanallas for your feedback and interest in our project!  Wink
copper member
copper member
Game Stars is actively developing the project. I hope it will be listed soon on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en soon!

Thank you for your support! We hope  Smiley
Activity: 211
This project has very good intentions, tried to change the investment process to be more transparent. with the concept and purpose of this goodwill certainly, attract a lot of investors. I hope so too so that this project will be listed soon on ICOguide
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Do you have a bounty program coming?
Pages:
Jump to: