Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 33. (Read 3431 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
One of the most important and important projects in the future, good luck to the team.
Egretia

Thanks Namyri for your interest and good words =)
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I believe in the potential of this project to succeed thats why I joined it's bounty campaign.. Not just because I want to earn some token but also because,, I see the good value of the concept and the aim of the project.. Useful platform for everybody.. Thank you team for creating this amazing project..
copper member
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.

Thank you and welcome  Wink
copper member
Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
  • Free listing for your ICO
  • Free Press Releases or article publishing
  • Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
  • Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Hi, thank you for the information, I will pass it to our project-manager
copper member
Whitepaper in a different languages could be nice indeed ! Cheesy

Soon, very soon   Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?

Hi! Thanks for your question! Our goal is to make a project which can solve one of the most important problems of professional cyber sportsman and due to this reason it is promising project.

In nearst future we are going
 -Holding ICO
 -Searching for partners among gaming platforms and manufacturers of gaming equipment.
 -Launch of an active marketing strategy aiming to attract platform users.
 -Beta release of the platform (BASIC contracts, internal exchange, tournaments on the platform).
 -Connection with external APIs and start of gaming stats collection.
 -Extension of the list of possible tournament scenarios.
 -Listing of the GST token on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Follow the news and join  Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Hi! GameStars Bounty Manager again.

Our community is growing exponentially!
Don't miss your chance to earn an additional stakes for being one of the first bounty campaign participant!

Are you following the news of GameStars ICO in our telegram chat?
Hit two birds with a one stone by participating in our Telegram Activity Campaign!
 Your Bitcointalk rank is Jr.Member or above?
Signature Campaign stakes are waiting for their owners!

What are you waiting for?

Activity: 19
I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
Activity: 12
Whitepaper in a different languages could be nice indeed ! Cheesy
copper member
HI DEV Is it possible to find your whitepaper in a different languages? Thank you!

Hi Umagorna! It will possible in few days  Smiley
copper member
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 294
HI DEV Is it possible to find your whitepaper in a different languages? Thank you!
copper member
Do you plan to cooperate with games as CS:GO or PUBG? Cheesy

It would be nice but I prefer League of Legends. BTW dev, what about cooperation with Riot Games?

Hi JanglSc! Thank you for asking, we are considering  Riot Games too  Wink

That could be a problem, their cooperation requirements are a bit overstated, you know?

yep, we know! we'll talk to them when the time comes. thanks for your help =)
Activity: 308

It would be nice but I prefer League of Legends. BTW dev, what about cooperation with Riot Games?

That could be a problem, their cooperation requirements are a bit overstated, you know?
copper member
Game Stars Pre-Sale Goes Live!

Dear friends! Game Stars Pre-Sale has just started! 25 million tokens are available for purchase. It’s your chance to get GST and make it a secret weapon of your investment portfolio. Pleasant bonus - up to 50% discount if you participate in sales now!

The platform tends to solve existing problems of eSports and will be in demand among market players. Token emission is limited, so hurry up and get your GST now!

Every platform participant will benefit from its solution:

- Cyber athletes get funding, participate in the tournaments and develop professionally

- Sponsors support successful cyber sportsmen and get profit from player’s income

- Advertiser chose players, a team or an event for promoting products and services

Buy GST now and benefit from token’s increase in value! Visit the official website to get your tokens and more information about the project.
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
copper member

copper member
The gaming industry is growing every year. Sure GameStars has all chances for success! Good luck 

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 84
copper member

Hi! Thank you for asking, we are considering all eSports games, there are many talented players everywhere =)
Pages:
Jump to: