Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain. - page 8. (Read 5900 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Gas Files ICO
There is no gas on the exchanges where we will be listed. So its irrelevant. There is no other token with gas and therefore none on token exchanges!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
gas ticker is for token market only not a coin so its not an issue.
So if GAS symbol is only for your token market. What will be it's symbol when it hit's exchanges?

Gas coin won't be on the token  exchanges where our token will be listed. Thanks
I'm confused about this statement. Can you clarify this?
copper member
Gas Files ICO
gas ticker is for token market only not a coin so its not an issue. Gas coin won't be on the token  exchanges where our token will be listed. Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
As much as the team says otherwise, it is a BIG problem that the ticker is GAS. The "GAS" ticker is already taken by NEO which is a $400 million market cap coin.  It is already listed on Binance, Poloniex, Kucoin, etc., so GAS was a terrible choice for a ticker symbol.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
What about online statistic of ICO process? Where can I find how much your project have raised? Because I can't find this information on you website.

We will add a progress bar on our website soon. It's probably too early for any statistics now, we are just on our 2nd day of CROWDSALE.

Ok, I understood. I hope we could see progress bar on your website very soon, because it's very important information for me.
Activity: 756
What about online statistic of ICO process? Where can I find how much your project have raised? Because I can't find this information on you website.

We will add a progress bar on our website soon. It's probably too early for any statistics now, we are just on our 2nd day of CROWDSALE.
Wanted to invest here, but ultimately wasn't provided enough evidence to convince me the project is legit.  Will reconsider if/when there is a working project.

That's a fair statement. We will try to launch an MVP of our platform next week and let's see what you guys think about it. We are trying to be as transparent as we can be.
copper member
Gas Files ICO
All members of our team have blockchain experience and all working hard to produce a great product. We are only a few hours in yo the ICO so still early stages, however we will be adding a progress bar to the site so people can check the progress. Thanks
Wanted to invest here, but ultimately wasn't provided enough evidence to convince me the project is legit.  Will reconsider if/when there is a working project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?

We are the new kid on the block, but sure, our CEO and members of the Dev. team would love to attend those events in the future. For not they are busy with the platform.
Doesn't seem to be much interest here.  Not confident GAS will be able to meet their soft cap.

We are trying to reach out everywhere. And we are confident we will reach our target. It's just day one of our ICO.
Activity: 27
Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?
Doesn't seem to be much interest here.  Not confident GAS will be able to meet their soft cap.
Guys, Our ICO is live, hurry up to get 30% bonus. 30% bonus will expire after 24 hrs from launch. Thank you.
GASFILES CROWDSALE IS NOW LIVE!

Please use 5 Gwei and 250,000 Gas to send your ETH for insta send for more info.visit : https://ethgasstation.info
copper member
Gas Files ICO
copper member
Gas Files ICO
1 hour to go until launch!
copper member