Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain. - page 10. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Looks like a good project, but your ICO is valuing the project at a crazy market cap.  Not sure how much room there is for growth or ROI for investors.

That wont be an issue our contract has set cap for crowdsale at 10000 eth or about 13,000,000 GAS Tokens so there will only be 13,000,000 GAS tokens out there on the market after the ICO. If 100,000,000 tokens were out there at that price it would be an issue.

Thanks

I'm confused, the whitepaper states that 60,000,000 GAS will be available for the token sale, yet you are saying the sale will cap out at 13,000,000 GAS.  Why the discrepancy?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Gas Files ICO
Looks like a good project, but your ICO is valuing the project at a crazy market cap.  Not sure how much room there is for growth or ROI for investors.

That wont be an issue our contract has set cap for crowdsale at 10000 eth or about 13,000,000 GAS Tokens so there will only be 13,000,000 GAS tokens out there on the market after the ICO. If 100,000,000 tokens were out there at that price it would be an issue.

Thanks
Activity: 308
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Activity: 756
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/gasfiles-18006 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you very much for listing our ICO on your site. We will update our page there asap.
I like this project idea though implementation process is not completely visible to me and that is what technology is all about, i am promoting this project and keep up with the coming ico and project executions.

We will post some screenshots of our platform as they come available. We want to be fully transparent to our community and that's one way to dispel any doubts out there. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them here and we are more than willing to shed light on those.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
I like this project idea though implementation process is not completely visible to me and that is what technology is all about, i am promoting this project and keep up with the coming ico and project executions.
ICO COUNTDOWN  :  4  DAYS LEFT
Looks like this project idea is very distinctive. by the way for how long GasFiles platform needs to be complete development?

April is the launching of our platform.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Looks like this project idea is very distinctive. by the way for how long GasFiles platform needs to be complete development?
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
Twitter campaign
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/abu6333
Spreadsheet no:
Week:
Retweets/Mentions:
Facebook campaign
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/biack.angle.5
Spreadsheet no:
Week:
Likes/Shares:

Hey, you posted in the wrong thread this is our ANN Thread. You must post this in our Bounty Thread    Smiley
done sir Grin
Twitter campaign
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/abu6333
Spreadsheet no:
Week:
Retweets/Mentions:
Facebook campaign
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/biack.angle.5
Spreadsheet no:
Week:
Likes/Shares:

Hey, you posted in the wrong thread this is our ANN Thread. You must post this in our Bounty Thread    Smiley
ICO BUFFER has given Gasfiles 5 stars  ICO BUFFER.COM

Gasfiles ICO is also listed in FOUNDICO.COM

We are proud to announce that our ICO is listed Cryptoslate.com

I will give my full support in this project Smiley

Thank you very much for your support.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I will give my full support in this project Smiley
ICO COUNTDOWN  :  5  DAYS LEFT
copper member
Gas Files ICO
when  is the next airdrop

I'm sorry their is only one airdrop which is now over. We look forward to seeing you on Feb 9 for the crowdsale. Thanks
copper member
Gas Files ICO
I haven't been here for a while. Did I miss airdrop?

Sorry yes the airdrop is over.

We look forward to seeing you at the launch Feb 9.

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 42
I haven't been here for a while. Did I miss airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: