Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain. - page 9. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

lol. where is reasons to buy about your project. that reasons you give is about market..

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but those reasons are very much what Gasfiles is about.
I, too, did not understand what you mean. As it seems to me, everything is quite clear and simple. Causes before us, everything can be seen without problems
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Gas Files ICO
Genuine question. How is this project not a complete rip off of Storj?

Hi and I appreciate the question.

Storj rents space on other computers to store the actual file and stores the hash of the file on the blockchain. Gasfiles doesn't store the actual file anywhere. Which A) makes it more secure and B) allows us to offer unlimited storage because we first convert the file into hex and the hash of the hex is what you will see on the blockchain. When a user wants to retrieve their file from blockchain storage they simply convert the file back and store it on a local drive or phone etc. That us a simple version but I hope it answers your question. Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
Genuine question. How is this project not a complete rip off of Storj?
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
GASFILES ICO REGISTRATION TUTORIAL

ICO COUNTDOWN  :  1  DAY LEFT
Looking forward to get some tokens on the exchanges, I was late for the AD anyway there is still chances to acquire this amazing file storage token.

In just two days crowdsale will commence. We have lowered Gas Token rate from 0.0008 eth each to 0.0003 eth. We did this to maximize your profit potentials. And if you are quick enough, you will enjoy 30% bonus if you buy in the first 24 hrs of the ICO. You can find more our bonus structure in our website. https://gasfiles.com/
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Looking forward to get some tokens on the exchanges, I was late for the AD anyway there is still chances to acquire this amazing file storage token.
ICO COUNTDOWN  :  2  DAYS LEFT

lol. where is reasons to buy about your project. that reasons you give is about market..

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but those reasons are very much what Gasfiles is about.
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Only 2 days to go guys!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

copper member
Gas Files ICO
Price for early investors is 0.0003ETH plus a 30% bonus. We have included our contract code for full transparency:

https://github.com/gasfiles/crowdsale
ANNOUNCEMENT

GAS Token NEW Rate

1 GAS Token = 0.0008 ETH 0.0003 ETH

ICO will start in 3 days. With this new reduced rate. You can now buy more, for less.
ICO COUNTDOWN  :  3  DAYS LEFT
copper member
Gas Files ICO
We are very happy to announce that GasFiles tokens will be sold at a reduced rate of 0.0003eth on Feb 9 00:00GMT. This discount allows us to still reach our cap while also opening up opportunities for investors. Thank you!
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Simply because the hard cap is programmed as 10000eth. With is around 13,000,000GAS. This remaining tokens will be reserved. The crowdsale will end once the hard cap is reached and these 13,000,000 GAS tokens will be traded on the exchanges. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks

This makes me very uneasy.  Having nearly 50,000,000 tokens "reserved" is really no different then saying the developers have a huge premine they can dump at any time.  Why not sell all the tokens allotted to the crowdsale at a reduced rate to reach the cap of 10,000 ETH?

Let me get back to you on that. And as it stands at the moment it wouldn't be a premine situation at all as crowdsale tokens that are unsold during crowdsale would be burned. I will post update here on thos soon. Thank you
Activity: 308
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Simply because the hard cap is programmed as 10000eth. With is around 13,000,000GAS. This remaining tokens will be reserved. The crowdsale will end once the hard cap is reached and these 13,000,000 GAS tokens will be traded on the exchanges. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks

This makes me very uneasy.  Having nearly 50,000,000 tokens "reserved" is really no different then saying the developers have a huge premine they can dump at any time.  Why not sell all the tokens allotted to the crowdsale at a reduced rate to reach the cap of 10,000 ETH?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/gasfiles-18006 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Pages:
Jump to: