Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⭐ GBCoin ⭐ A unique Crypto Bank - page 2. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I do not understand why such a price of a token is based on? Paying 25-45 dollars for a token is very expensive. I see that you have a minimum goal of $ 300 million. This is a very high. Your team is from Russia and I see almost the same project as your ESR (https://esrwallet.io/ru/). Your projects are very similar and they are also team from Russia. They only have 300 ATMs located in the USA. But they need much less money to run their project.
If you do not collect 300 million, will you return the money to investors?
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
are you going to create crypto credit card??

Yes offcourse , you can check our website for more details
legendary
Buying from us the virtual card, you purchase an opportunity to earn percent from Cash Back, from each enterprise, the network company or retail network in our system according to your referatny program. You only should discuss partnership of this or that enterprise and to give him your referatny reference according to which they will be connected and integrated into system, by connection through an API code. Also, there will be an opportunity to download the application on the website GBPay or in a personal account of GB Network for the IOS, ANDROID platform on your smartphone that will allow you to have online a multi-purse at itself on phone in which it is possible to keep cryptocurrency and national currencies on accounts. To shop through GBPay NFC one contact to the Post to the Terminal in shops.  Чтo our system for the network companies and shops gives:
1. Processing center
2. Acquiring of 1,2%
3. GBPay payment provider (Analog of Visa and MasterCard)
4. Clients of all GB Systems system
5. The carried-out Actions for their clients that will allow to attract more buyers to the network companies and shops.    In points 1,2,3, it is the advanced GB Systems platform, Blockchain analog allowing to do 100 transactions per second.  GBPAY is the advanced payment service provider allowing to do 100 000 transactions per second.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
are you going to create crypto credit card??
legendary
Thanks friends for your trust in this project.

Our new banking technology and the GB Systems platform, will allow to be open before all participants of system and also before public institutions. We create and we aim at absolutely new technology in the field of finance that will allow to be one of leaders in this industry. Our GB Systems platform, Blockchain analog, will allow to work with our system safely and comfortably, for all our clients and partners. Having the payment service provider GBPay which is integrated into the GB Systems platform, will allow to use our card products everything to clients that will be very convenient means for all system. To our platform our companies such as are integrated: Financial structures and banks, the cryptocurrency exchange, venture fund, the partner company on the system of loyalty and the international charity foundation.
Each company which will want to work in our system can at any time will be connected through integration by an API code. At us doors for all comers are always open. With us it will be convenient to you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
I see a the web the price for one GBCN after the completion of ICO is very stunning or very terrible equivalent to 45 dollars. Is there a price that will continue to survive? I convinc this project can be successful and profitable. good luck
Activity: 266
Ihor Tavoniko says, that  decentralized platform, the improved myetherwallet option is ready almost for 70%. This is a very important message for investors.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Since they used word security for token which is equal to share in company this thing makes this project attractive for investors. It will be more awesome way if they state clearly this thing in black and white that all the token holders will be treated like share holders and thins is going to be huge in my opinion.
I agree with you project using the security token, will certainly be a lot of new investors and interested to invest, because it will be more assured of security to invest.
It is true, hopefully later this project can run smoothly as it has been in the plan. I am convinced that this project can be successful and profitable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Since they used word security for token which is equal to share in company this thing makes this project attractive for investors. It will be more awesome way if they state clearly this thing in black and white that all the token holders will be treated like share holders and thins is going to be huge in my opinion.
I agree with you project using the security token, will certainly be a lot of new investors and interested to invest, because it will be more assured of security to invest.
Activity: 308
It is true if teams within the project have a good idea and it works correctly both will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
Great project with a bright future ahead. Let us support this promising project. It will make a big changes in the crytocurrency world. A bank in which you can save up and invest you crytocurrency with a great security. It will be easier to handle all of what we have work hard for. Goodluck devs and team members and congratulation for the upcoming success of this awesome project. 👍👍👍
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
nice project with complex system. i sure this project will grow fast and have big community.
legendary

No Visa, No MasterCard - only GBPay

Howz this friends? Isnt it awesome?
legendary
latest new from the development team. Just got it from the official  telegram group.

At GB Systems the semantic core of a cursor which does from 100 transactions per second. Programmers do now that there were 200. Even at a maximum load of system, speed does not fall.

Further the software of memory of GB Memory was created

Is in our cursor now:
GB Memory (internal random access memory) (PHP7) allows to remember the choice of the user and throughout all session to use its chosen value! GB Memory is built in memory of the browser if the browser occupies as much as possible memories on the computer, then memory of our server is used. If the tab in the value browser is closed all exactly remain! At the same time enciphering of data is used that performs safety and not an opportunity to use a malicious code!

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yeah guys. This project idea is really good. But the thing is it needs more exposure. Advertising alone in forum is not enough. Hope this ICO project will get more investors. I can see only the hard cap is displayed in the thread. What is the soft cap for this project? Also can you explain the benefits of holding your token?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Very steady project, this is one project that should be a list to follow especially for the bounty hunter bonus is very large. I think I will join this project as a bounty hunter or investor.
I think this project will bring good fortune in the future. Yes I wish the best for this project. I hope the project can progress forward.
Yes hopefully this project progressed to the fore, and the team had to work harder in order to make this project a success and many investors who invest.

I also believe that this project will be a success and grow rapidly. because of the views of the prospects and the concept has its own appeal to interest investors to join in the project. easy to hope a lot of participation participants who would like to join in this project.
Activity: 308
Very steady project, this is one project that should be a list to follow especially for the bounty hunter bonus is very large. I think I will join this project as a bounty hunter or investor.
I think this project will bring good fortune in the future. Yes I wish the best for this project. I hope the project can progress forward.
Yes hopefully this project progressed to the fore, and the team had to work harder in order to make this project a success and many investors who invest.
Pages:
Jump to: