Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⭐ GBCoin ⭐ A unique Crypto Bank - page 3. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very steady project, this is one project that should be a list to follow especially for the bounty hunter bonus is very large. I think I will join this project as a bounty hunter or investor.
I think this project will bring good fortune in the future. Yes I wish the best for this project. I hope the project can progress forward.
Activity: 448
Very steady project, this is one project that should be a list to follow especially for the bounty hunter bonus is very large. I think I will join this project as a bounty hunter or investor.

Yes you are right. Its the right time to own some coins before its price reaching moon.

It looks like not everyone think like you guys.. actually no one think like that. Coin sale run over week, but progress is still zero!

OP - you definitely should launch signature campaign.

Plans are there for that. But definitely it will take some time to reach out to people.

Hopefully, just the basic price of these coins could ride there is continuing its increase. It takes time to attract people like with these coins.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Grande Finance (GBCoin - GBCN)
How GBCoin protected from hacker attacks?

It is fully protected from hacker attacks.
Activity: 179

Yes you are right. Its the right time to own some coins before its price reaching moon.

It looks like not everyone think like you guys.. actually no one think like that. Coin sale run over week, but progress is still zero!

Plans are there for that. But definitely it will take some time to reach out to people.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251

What offer this system for investors?

The token of GBCoin (GBCN) will become a basis of our financial system. Owners of a token will be able to use them for commission of all purchases and fees of all financial system around the world of GB, and also the partner companies in the platform. In January, 2018 we will enter on the GBCoin (GBCN) market on the cryptoexchange which can be purchased in our system. This token will be legalized by means of all necessary procedures as Stock security of our financial system GB Grande Bank, GB Grande Finance, GB Markets, GB Network, GB Social, GB Trade, GB Fund, GB Royal Polo Club, GB Port Russia.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
How GBCoin protected from hacker attacks?
Activity: 168
What offer this system for investors?
Activity: 266
Activity: 476
I'm sure this is something different from most crypto projects, it's really very promising for future benefits, hopefully the development of this project is good for the future. good luck and success for this project
Activity: 350
The project on banking is indeed a promising and highly desirable project for investors therefore this kind of project has become one of the many people's choice projects to follow. in my opinion the project that runs the banking it is a project that has been done many, so many have been successful so I also think if the project is done seriously will certainly get the desired results.
This is a very optimistic and a huge project. Well, huge might be an understatement. Anyhow I am curious about this project and it would be so nice of you to respond to some of my points below:

1. Why is it that the ICO will be running for 5 months? 5 months is a very long duration and some "investors" out there might be hindered due to the length of the ICO.
2. The minimum/ soft cap of the ICO is $300M, half of the hard cap, and it is a lot of money. Obviously, when the ICO failed to accumulate such amount then the project will fail also. Will you justify why do you need such amount?
Who can participate: accredited investors from the USA, Europe, Russia, China. Minimum amount: 500 USD
Based from the quoted text from your whitepaper, you accept investors from USA and as far as I know, USA residents and citizens are not allowed to join or participate in an ICO. Correct me if I am wrong here. Another thing, is the ico exclusive for those who were mentioned above?

Answer:

1. Not 5 month, 4 month
2. If the project does not save up such means, we will suffer good luck because we already do it since November, 2017. Own money from a pocket. It will be all the same started. Only the price for one coin of GBCOIN will already cost not less than 500 dollars. Minimum amount such, because it for the minimum demanded for work and start of system. But I want to notice that we do by the money of the pocket so far.
3. Yes do not permit them. But nevertheless they participate in all ICO programs. All of us are people and we want to earn by everything on different projects why because of the government and policy, ordinary people have to suffer, it is not correct.

If I can suggest something, in my opinion you should reconsider launching signature campaign. This is definitely one of the strongest marketing instruments for every ICO.

Now there are holidays and many have a rest. But today we will begin the marketing powerful mix for ICO. Thanks
The bounty campaign is impressive. The soft cover is huge. There is a hope that the necessary amount will be collected. I would like to see with what success ICO

Thank's
I am impressed with your project, but I do not know why your project funding progress is still 0% when sales have started a few days ago. I see on website, in my opinion the price of GBcoin $ 25 when ICO is too expensive.

The price at this project not of expensive 25 dollars. We started it without advertizing, on it you see zero. We were engaged in advertizing two days ago. We continue to do this project the money from a pocket further. A part is already made. We do not worry about what nobody buys and does not put. We know that this project will be a bomb in the financial world. And the price will be more expensive when functions begin to work.
But now there are New Year's holidays and it plays the role too, people have a rest.
Activity: 378
I am impressed with your project, but I do not know why your project funding progress is still 0% when sales have started a few days ago. I see on website, in my opinion the price of GBcoin $ 25 when ICO is too expensive.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
The bounty campaign is impressive. The soft cover is huge. There is a hope that the necessary amount will be collected. I would like to see with what success ICO
Pages:
Jump to: