Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Gems Protocol - Decentralized Mechanical Turk - page 2. (Read 3132 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I believe this coin will have very high value and is a good investment coin. If the price does not change and will be the same as it is today, and for a year, nobody who will pay for his full time job in gems will not change for fiat his  earnings for 12 months. Then only 8333 people will  be able to work in this Gems eco-system. I believe this project is 200x bigger
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Why haven't GEMs announced that the crowdsale tokens was put on hold via their blog?
I saw it too. It seems to have been cancelled and airdrop has been held, but there has been no new progress recently.
Activity: 224
Poor baggies that bought at top.  Gems looks good at about half a penny.  Volume is horrible for such a popular project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
It is obvious to me that the team chose the wrong way. This is evidenced by the price of tokens:
0.14x USD
0.33x TH
0.20x BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Heard about the lawsuit: https://blog.gems.org/a-company-called-bitvault-is-suing-gems-for-trademark-infringement-1e3d24b38f8e

Hoping this won't harm the project. Maybe parties can reach a settlement.
Activity: 112
great project with strong team and marketing.i love the way their building a community,hope will be successful
Activity: 266
 if the token price is still go down, how much will we receive ? 0.50usd ? 😭 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
We should not judge the project by the price. Instead, we should look at the PR/Marketing, Community and Tech
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Why haven't GEMs announced that the crowdsale tokens was put on hold via their blog?
Activity: 46
Very excited for the road map. The team seems to developing.
Activity: 210
Is there going to be a live tracker for the hard cap as it declines or should we calculate it ourself?Huh
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Hello, What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Activity: 64

?
Dont get it. Thought there was going to be an airdrop, where are these tokens coming from?
Is it from private sale? If so, they are trading way below private sale price.
Maybe they're annoyed because of the airdrop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Gems (GEM) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Activity: 168
Have bounty in this project Huh
Activity: 64
Still no reaction coming from gems?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
People should take in consideration that less than 23000 paticipants are whitelisted. So a hardcap of 30b would be unlikely reached. My guess is that the average participant invests around 1000 to 2000 $ worth of ether, which gives cap of 25M to 50M.

Hmm my guess is that you are wrong. Gems is a pretty hyped project, even considering the weird ICO terms (and the altering thereof). Even the ICO projects with a lot of red flags (for instance: ArcBlock) will sell out almost instantly due to the hype and the (likely) possibility to flip the tokens moments after the listing.

Hype + flip is not the same as a project with strong fundamentals that you can hold for a long period of time.
Activity: 182
Is there a bounty program for this project?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Quantstamp project has been their precursors. And only the investors who took the project seriously were accepted to it. The same also available in this project. And they have created a very nice community.
Pages:
Jump to: