Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Gems Protocol - Decentralized Mechanical Turk - page 4. (Read 3132 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Gems seems a very hot project, but why its ANN on btt is not that hot? And is there any promotion bounty for this project?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Don't even know how much is the token supply or the price/token. Seems like they will announce today (23/jan).
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Hello,

Gems has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/gems).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact if you have any questions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Currently the ICO market is saturated, but Gems Protocol is an interesting project and I'll be watching! It will be an easy-to-use project and people will see applications! How many tokens? How will the distribution be?

fundamentalist bitcoiners are opposed to ICO scams..the acronym "ico" was created by poloniex masterminds as a way to temporarily circumvent IPO securities laws ~ in 2018 = game over Wink weee  

Gems whitelist is already full up. I missed it.

dafaq you talking about "whitelist" bwahaha  Shocked
Activity: 15
Currently the ICO market is saturated, but Gems Protocol is an interesting project and I'll be watching! It will be an easy-to-use project and people will see applications! How many tokens? How will the distribution be?

fundamentalist bitcoiners are opposed to ICO scams..the acronym "ico" was created by poloniex masterminds as a way to temporarily circumvent IPO securities laws ~ in 2018 = game over Wink weee  

Gems whitelist is already full up. I missed it.

Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Ok, what kind of jobs should I be thinking of when they say micro tasks that require human judgment? Like an example or more?
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
I first I didn’t understand what Gems was trying to achieve, but after some research, I realized that this will be huge; helping participants make more money from performing micro task, while helping companies insure quilaty. With the all star team and its’ connections this is surely a winner!!

A strong team is a plus. In Whitepaper, they compare themselves to Amazon. It is necessary to understand that freelancing is a platform for proffessionals, and in Gems earn "ordinary people." On such sites, the main task - the collection of emails, the distribution of symbols, the distribution of data by category. It is not easy to do this, especially in the market that we see now. The customers will be large companies - such If the market rebounds quickly, then I admit the success of Gems. In general, the theme of the project is very promising, there are billions of dollars!

tokens need whitepapers? :-D *thats funny*
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I first I didn’t understand what Gems was trying to achieve, but after some research, I realized that this will be huge; helping participants make more money from performing micro task, while helping companies insure quilaty. With the all star team and its’ connections this is surely a winner!!

A strong team is a plus. In Whitepaper, they compare themselves to Amazon. It is necessary to understand that freelancing is a platform for proffessionals, and in Gems earn "ordinary people." On such sites, the main task - the collection of emails, the distribution of symbols, the distribution of data by category. It is not easy to do this, especially in the market that we see now. The customers will be large companies - such If the market rebounds quickly, then I admit the success of Gems. In general, the theme of the project is very promising, there are billions of dollars!
Activity: 62
Great names, great project!
If translations needed for ANN thread or whitepaper, I am eager to do it for Turkish.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I’ve just seen the project. I was going to join to community programme but they closed the applications at the 8th of the month. Nevertheless I will follow it.
This is just another hype media project, it will be way overvalued from day one and will  be dumped because you all have been FOMO to buy..
online survey project lol

http://www.thediamondloupe.com/articles/2015-10-09/warning-about-investment-scheme-backed-fancy-colored-diamonds

Roll Eyes

fucking scammers .
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
This is just another hype media project, it will be way overvalued from day one and will  be dumped because you all have been FOMO to buy..
online survey project lol
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
A great project, I can't wait to know more about ICO details, what is the price of ICO? how much is your soft and hard cap? thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Will whitelist for pre sale be announced jn the coming weeks?
Or more likely in februari
Activity: 182
The project is great. I missed the whitelist. I am hoping I won't miss the sales.
The thing is maybe there should be a limit for purchasing amount of tokens. If there are whales in the list, they will be getting all the tokens and manipulating the market for fishes. That is against the purpose of the project. We can think of whales as middle people described in the project..

Any way hope the project works out perfect and you will help people to gain decent money...
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
This looks like to be the hottest coin for 2018. Massive community
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
Interesting project. It has a huge amount of followers on telegram alone. Almost 40k without any dates bout the presale yet. This most certainly is one of the projects which has the most hype I've seen behind it.
Pages:
Jump to: