Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Gems Protocol - Decentralized Mechanical Turk - page 5. (Read 3132 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
This seems like a really cool project. How do I sign up for KYC and ICO sale? I have joined the mailing list. Anything else to do?

As far as I know, the presale registration has closed today. Awaiting email confirmation for whitelist.

Not a lot of details has been given yet. Probably there will be a whitelist and a KYC for crowdsale as well, when it will come.
Activity: 196
I'm willing to join the bounty if there's any like social media or telegram. Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
This seems like a really cool project. How do I sign up for KYC and ICO sale? I have joined the mailing list. Anything else to do?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Very cool project, love the way theire building a community

#leime82
#letsgo!
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Despite all the Telegram activity, it's tough to gauge sentiment on the project (since there is little activity outside of the Telegram group). The premise is interesting. How does this whitelist work? Do we need to join the Telegram to participate in the token sale?
Activity: 196
This project is a real great project with strong team and marketing. It will moon after ICO.

Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
I first I didn’t understand what Gems was trying to achieve, but after some research, I realized that this will be huge; helping participants make more money from performing micro task, while helping companies insure quilaty. With the all star team and its’ connections this is surely a winner!!
Activity: 182
Is there a bounty program for this project?
Activity: 2
Hope this is a successful project. Kiss
Activity: 84
When will start pre-sale ?
Activity: 476
This project has been great from day one. The most organised and focused upcoming project. Goodluck team, i Join community and wait sale
Activity: 9
Is there a bounty program? I can do translations if needed. I'm fluent in Spanish, Italian, Serbo-Croatian, Swedish, and Portuguese.
Activity: 168
Hm, sounds promising. can't wait to hear more. Smiley
Activity: 324
Only two brothers in the team? Will be it  enough for realisation of such project? Background of founders looks very promising for me, but I not able to buy this tokens.

Do you have bounty programm?
Just read the whitepaper and definitely interested. Seems promising.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I am anxious to find out how big this will be. It definitely caught my attention.
Activity: 3
This is potential ICO in 2018. I try to not miss it  Smiley
Activity: 68
to submit the whitelist you need to join gems telegram group here: https://t.me/gemsorg and open the form on the pinned message. Get on the train before it's too late. Today is the last day of the whitelist.
Nice project, I just submitted the form for the Gems Community Program. I look forward for some news.
Activity: 30
Nice project, think its next top10 coin, its really useful.
Pages:
Jump to: