Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 44. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Not looking at anything that the statistics for the project are excellent:
GES tokens sold: 3,227,917.39
SOFT CAP: 3 000 000 EUR

Yes, the fees are very good! This suggests that investors believe in the project
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Not looking at anything that the statistics for the project are excellent:
GES tokens sold: 3,227,917.39
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Will be control where borrowers are spending credit funds?

No because the credits will be guaranted by GES tokens.

In this case, the owners of tokens can use tokens for external purposes. There can be a great way to make money on this credits.
For external purposes, the GES coin can be used only after entering a serious exchange and setting a good price.

GES tokens will appear on cryptocurrency exchangers only in 2019 when Genesis will have there own real estate. Befor this it will be possible to sell GES tokens in internal exchanger GDEX at nominal price.

To whom will investors be able to sell these tokens in the internal exchanger? To all the clients of the company?
Activity: 364

In this case, the owners of tokens can use tokens for external purposes. There can be a great way to make money on this credits.

How can I earn on these loans?

you do not need to pay interest. No one bank will give you a credit without interest.
you can return the money by any tranches any time he want; No one bank will give you a credit on such conditions
you do not need to collect certificates and documents; No one bank will give you a credit without documents
you do not need to leave Genesis;

The conditions are really beautiful. Only will it be profitable for the project to issue these loans? What happens if the borrower does not return the loan?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
THE FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE OF COMPANY

It looks serious.
The investment department is the essence of the project. Will there be a more detailed description of this department?

On the website of https://genesisfound.io/ you can see the current team of the project. As the project develops, new members will be added to the team

For external purposes, the GES coin can be used only after entering a serious exchange and setting a good price.

GES tokens will appear on cryptocurrency exchangers only in 2019 when Genesis will have there own real estate. Befor this it will be possible to sell GES tokens in internal exchanger GDEX at nominal price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

you do not need to pay interest. No one bank will give you a credit without interest.
you can return the money by any tranches any time he want; No one bank will give you a credit on such conditions
you do not need to collect certificates and documents; No one bank will give you a credit without documents

I was pleasantly surprised. Such conditions are not offered by any credit institution. These conditions are 100% beneficial.
Activity: 70
Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I appreciate your interest.
I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.
So, Check your document for fake or not, for free!

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I have a lot of experience translating ICO websites and whitepapers.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

[email protected]

P.S : If you want I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley
Activity: 420

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
THE FUNCTIONAL STRUCTURE OF COMPANY
The company's activities are done by the following departments:

- The department of administration and finance
Performs the current operational management. Provides the financial, material and legal support of company.

- The department of development and innovation
On the basis of department, a committee was established, the main task of which is the introduction of additional services to expand the functionality and profitability of Genesis platform.

- The department of marketing and advertising
Promotes and advertises the products, responsible for PR developing a brand, marketing strategy, simulating new products.

-The IT department
Supports and develops the existing projects and platforms.
The security department
Provides the information security and confidentiality.

-The investment department
It attracts the investments, builds the relationships with partners and funds.

-The department of maintenance and control
Provides the current maintenance and repair owned by the platform areas.

Activity: 266
How many tokens are already sold? What amount is collected?
Such information is written every day by the creator of the topic. Read a few pages
Activity: 336

Good afternoon. Tell me on which exchanges you want to make a listing in the first place? I noticed that if the coin goes on a bad exchange it very often loses in value

After the end of ICO it will be possible to buy tokens at internal exchanger GDEX. GES will be possible to sell at nominal price. NES also will be traded on  Bittrex.com, Exmo.me, BitFinex.com, Binance.com, Cryptonit.net.
I'm surprised. Where does the listing information come from? Most exchanges prohibit disclosure of such information.

It's not the stock exchanges that hide it. And they talked about the fact that it is possible and negotiated with the management of these exchanges
Activity: 98
This project looks great!  Shocked
Opportunity to come to this person and go with others, I have the opportunity now.

Good afternoon. Tell me on which exchanges you want to make a listing in the first place? I noticed that if the coin goes on a bad exchange it very often loses in value

After the end of ICO it will be possible to buy tokens at internal exchanger GDEX. GES will be possible to sell at nominal price. NES also will be traded on  Bittrex.com, Exmo.me, BitFinex.com, Binance.com, Cryptonit.net.
I'm surprised. Where does the listing information come from? Most exchanges prohibit disclosure of such information.

The tokens will be traded on this cryptocurrency exengers. The negotiations with these exchanges are under the way.
How many tokens are already sold? What amount is collected?

SOLD TOKEN GES: 3,224,851.34

Activity: 420

It is likely that the information about the listing does not possess, but expect that the tokens will be traded on the above exchanges.
Activity: 3
WoW, What an excellent project!
Activity: 70
The commendable work being done by all the members, I am happy that I am part of this project. Crypto is the beautiful initiative in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: