Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 69. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Your project has done very perfect, do you have bounty thread? I want to join you.

The project is realy very good. They have a bounty compaign and a airdrop and it will be possible to repurchase the tokens on internal exchanger GDEX at nominal price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Where does the project is planning start to invest? I mean, what country are you going to choose?

They start to buy real estate in Europe. The team has a big experience with real estate in Europe, the company is registed in Europe. So they start from Europe.

And cryprocurrency and ICO are regulated in Europe. Germany even start to accept Bitcoin. It is possible to pay taxes in Bitcoin.
So pobably German will be object of Genesis investment actions?

There are a lot of advantages for investing in real estate in Germany, the real estate investment market there is growing there, but Genesis is not limited only by one Germany, it will invest throughout Europe.

The fact is that the team has the extensive experience of working with real estate in Europe, so at first time they will buy real estate in Europe, and then, as the platform will grow they will buy real estate around the world.
Activity: 378
Where does the project is planning start to invest? I mean, what country are you going to choose?

They start to buy real estate in Europe. The team has a big experience with real estate in Europe, the company is registed in Europe. So they start from Europe.

And cryprocurrency and ICO are regulated in Europe. Germany even start to accept Bitcoin. It is possible to pay taxes in Bitcoin.

There are a lot of advantages for investing in real estate in Germany, the real estate investment market there is growing there, but Genesis is not limited only by one Germany, it will invest throughout Europe.
Advantages of commercial real estate in Europe:
 Europe is the second largest economic market in the world;
 there is an economic recovery in the European markets after the global crisis;
 there is the possibility of risk diversification due to a large number of proposals;
 Europe is undervalued (market prices are slightly higher or equal to the cost price).
sure European market is so good, but how big is taxes for such investment companies as Genesis?

Genesis have to pay taxes, especially if in the property of Genesis will be the real estate. In the near future, Genesis will published the economic model, it will be available with all the numbers. And accoding this model you can see how big is the taxes.
Activity: 168

Your project has done very perfect, do you have bounty thread? I want to join you.

hi, here is your official bounty link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-genesis-we-buy-real-estate-3004323
Activity: 188
 there is the possibility of risk diversification due to a large number of proposals;
 Europe is undervalued (market prices are slightly higher or equal to the cost price).
sure European market is so good, but how big is taxes for such investment companies as Genesis?
Activity: 154
The principle of formation an investment portfolio on the basis of real estate pools and diversification of property according to its purposes allows to investors to receive maximum revenue from the market and system advantages of the geographical location of real estate.
Is it common practice to create the real estate pools? I've never about that. How big it can be?
Any investment itself is a pool of group of people who are ownership members. Size depends on how much money is needed.
The principle of formation an investment portfolio on the basis of real estate pools and diversification of property according to its purposes allows to investors to receive maximum revenue from the market and system advantages of the geographical location of real estate.
Is it common practice to create the real estate pools? I've never about that. How big it can be?
Activity: 490
Merit: 1

It is very important to change the right objets of real estate. The team has a big experience, working with the propety in Europe. The deversification of the objects will help to get the more profit.

The team has a big experience with working with real estate in Europe. Europe is a big market and there are a lot of countries there.
Activity: 378

There are a lot of opportunities in Europe for real estate. ICO is allowed in Europe, cryptocurrencies are allowed in Europe, bitcoin is  an official payment currency in Germany.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Genesis ICO Listed on AltcoinAlerts.com
http://altcoinalerts.com/ico/genesis/
Well, what is the purpose of your altcoinalerts website? Just advertising?

Yes, it is advertisement. More advertisement more investors. Now Genesis is starting advertising campain and adding more and more listings. And you see the results. I report about it.

I see a lot of listing have been added. More advertiment more people will know about ICO.
So Genesis is at the more than 5 ico listing platforms.What are your next media steps? Facebook still block the ICO advertisments?
Next important steps may be Spanish and Chinese translations
I can see how every week projects makes more and more translation, and certainly they make them soon.

It is realy a lot of work has been done. Site is translated in Russian, German, Chinese, Japan languages. There are a lot of ANN threads in different languages.
Pages:
Jump to: